#303879 by Patryk Dudka Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:47 am
Hello,

I wanted to warn every single person who is going to make any business with company called SKA THAILAND.
Their website is skath.webs.com, and their representative is called Mr. Panit Somboon.
This company is all about FRAUDS and SCAMS for a large scale.

They are calling their company a manufacturer of few copy paper brands. Regarding these informations, they do not exist. Whole company is a fake. Their address is address of a Hotel, based in Thailand, Bangkok. In respond from that hotel, they have never heard about that company, and they don't know why ska thailand is using that address as it's fake data.

Ska Thailand is not even shown in GOOGLE.

My company is a victim of this fake company for over $13.500.
We have ordered 5 containers of copy paper brand Double A, and issued a payment of 60% of total invoice value (as requested), but didn't received a single sheet from them.

When we requested to see their company documents, they have sent us documents of OTHER company, also based in Thailand.

WARNING!! DO NOT CO-OPERATE WITH THEM. THEY ARE JUST GOING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THEN CONTACT WITH THEM SIMPLY ENDS.
Advertisement

#303974 by Mike Wilson Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:31 pm
Hello,
I am sorry to here that you are a victim of this crime. Please post the email that asked for the payment and please include the email address used to contact you.

http://skath.webs.com/
www.skath.webs.com
SKA THAILAND

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0066 (0) 969219087
Address 267 Moo 9 Tambol Wiang, Chiangsaen, Chiangrai 57150.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon