Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#303946 by HillBilly Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:36 pm
Attn:My Dear Good Friend,
Re: CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY.
I’m happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn’t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in New Delhi-India, his name is Mr.Ramesh Peters ask him to send you the total sum of $1.5MUSD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with my secretary ( MR.RAMESH PETERS ) and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the fund so that we can share the joy after all the sufferer at that time, in the moment.

I am very busy here in Paraguay because of the investment projects which myself and the new partner are having at hand without confrontations, Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with MR.RAMESH PETERS my secretary he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Contact Person: Mr.Ramesh Peters

Direct Telephone: +917290806136

E-mail: [email protected]

Remember to forward this email to him along with your details below to enable him know that i directed you to him.

Your name:.....
Moile Number:..

With best regards,

MRS EVA EBERE.

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: from jws10711.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws134.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:18:42 +0000; 1471882722.051
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:18:41 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "MRS EVA EBERE." <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENCY!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
References: <798472235.1266676.1471882721729.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 1673
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Aug 2016 16:24:18.0802 (UTC) FILETIME=[A1F3C520:01D1FC91]

Advertisement