You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#303884 by BETTY MARK Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:16 am
I received an email from UK saying i have won a UK Lottery, i got this message from [email protected]. I believe this is a scam, has i have just forwarded it to the FBI website. whenever i try calling the number calls are being diverted to an unknown number.

UK LOTTERY ID:40986935647

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do not SEND your BANK details to anyone.UK LOTTERY will not request for your bank Details.

You have been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00 GBP (One Million POUNDS) attached to FILE NO: EAAL/9080118308/04.

Kindly proof that this is your email by confirming yours with your UK LOTTERY ID.

Reply Now by sending YOUR UK LOTTERY ID. Replyto:[email protected]

Please note that your UK LOTTERY ID numbers and your File Number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe. In view of this, your 1,000,000.00 GBP (One Million POUNDS) would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank in Europe.

NOTE: If you receive this message in your spam or junk, its due to your network provider.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Johnson Leonard
UK Lottery Donation Headquaters
Contact Number: +447547648204
Replyto:[email protected]
Advertisement