Information on romance scams and scammers.
#303853 by harp Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:49 pm
ALIAS Clinton Morgan, Alex D. Scotte. I FOUND HIS PICTURE THROUGH YOUR SEARCH. HE HAS EMAILED ME FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS AND IS UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS. I HAVE HIS PICTURES BUT HE IS EMAILING ME THROUGH A DIFFERENT NAME AND EMAIL. HE CONTACTE ME THROUGH MATCH.COM AND IMMEDIATELY SWITCHED TO EMAIL. [email protected]
I HAVE 30 OR 40 EMAILS FROM HIM. HE IS UP TO ALL THE TRICKS THAT I READ ABOUT. I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I FOUND THE EXACT PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE POSTED ON HERE AS A SCAMMER. I WAS FALLING FOR THIS UNTIL I DID A SEARCH ON DATING ONLINE SCAMS AND FOUND HIS PICTURE ON THIS WEBSITE. THANK GOD YOU ARE DOING THIS. I AM SO STUPID...I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FALLEN FOR THIS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP. I TRIED TO POST HIS PICTURES BUT IT WOULD ALLOW ME TO INSERT HERE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Advertisement

#303860 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:29 pm
[email protected]

I am in the Ship now in the Ocean and i can't take a picture of any of that at a Moment unless when i get back..Perhaps there's no need of that for me saying when i get back because we will be going to my house together as soon as i get back,You're the one going to pick me up at the airport so you're going to see everything..Oh hold on sweetheart..Does all of this means am going to face alot of Questions when you come to pick me up at the airport saying why i was on a Job trip? Hehehe Lol, OKAY am sorry,Am getting retired soon and you're aware of that so don't be worry my love,Am here to stay sweetie.
By the way i just figured i missed your Call...You can call me back
Loving you always

Frank

.I am here to stay with you till the end of time,I will love you and cherish you and adore you,I'll worship you,Just trust me,You will not Understand how i feel when ever am sending you an Email. I wish you could see how my hands are shaking now as i type this email, Honey I'll tell you now that am Crazy Inlove with you and my Love for you is Extra ordinary.
I want to tell you this again Honey,When i love i love fully and am like a Teenager, I don;t want us to worry about anything,I am a Man of Integrity with great respect,I know what to do at the very right time..I don't make empty promises that will make my woman Hurts.. when i said i am going to do this then that i shall do.

About me being retired soon,Yes this is my very last Trip now I will ever do.I am retiring completely and i won't be getting on the ship anymore,I have to leave the Business for (Wilson) One of the Crew Member to take Control,He has been working with me for over 11 years now and he has have some great experience to handle stuff himself and lead the Crew into safe hands and make sure the ship is in Good care...By the way i have been Gone for 2 months now.
my Love
I have finally gotten to a Destination where there's a Good coverage for calls now..
My Number is +27(78) 5708130
Call me as soon as Possible as you can my Love so i can hear your pretty sweet Voice and am sure you can't wait to hear Mine either, You will be Glad to hear my pretty Ascent..Loving you always my Queen.
Please my Love I'll be on guard now with my Phone so am expecting your call.
Hugs and Kisses Honey
Frank

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#303991 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:30 am
Originating IP: 41.114.250.9
Originating ISP: Mtn Sa
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Nice to see you here.
How long have you been on match.com? what has been your experience so far? any luck yet? do you have any kids?
Frank

Hi
how are you doing this morning? still haven't heard from you...hope you're doing just great this morning.
Frank

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#304067 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:29 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

I have been on the site over 3 weeks now and i haven't had much of an Experience Yet....I am a Widower now over 3 years of 23 years of Marriage and still learning to be truly be myself and see where God leads me to..I work as a Civil Engineer and that takes me travel to so many great places i could Barely Imagine..My work Carrier has taken Places in ways i could barely imagine..
I am Blessed with a Son who will be turning 13 in a few more days.
Do you have any Kids? What do you do for a Living?
Hope to hear from you soon.