Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#303602 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:35 pm
Mrs Edith Newton [email protected]

Thanks for your mail, and sorry for the late responds. We acknowledged your mail,and the contents therein. As a matter of fact, We have been waiting for your Loan Application File to get registered....The Loan Fund Approval Department, have just informed us that your Loan Application request of $400,000.00 US Dollars for the duration of 5 Years which is (60 Months) has been successfully granted approved!

We have received an mail from the Funds Approval Department, that they have finally Approved your loan funds application with the Transaction Registration Tracking Number (T-CODE: ME5W).

Qualification For Loan Applicant.:

(1) All Applicants must follow the company's lending rules and instructions policy.

(2) Applicants must be 18 years and above.

(3) The loan must take Insurance cover for safety and security reasons.

(4) All Applicant are required to send down scan copy or copies of their Identification ID card (National Identity Card, International Passport copy or Driver's License ID Card).

(5) All information provided by applicant,must be correct and valid.

(6) All Applicant must respond to company's mail/message regularly to avoid disqualification.

(7) Repayment of the loan is which consists installment with the total interest rate of 2% So if you want to get a loan from our company the list above stated the company procedures.

Loan Terms And Repayment Plans For Loan Amount: $400,000.00 US Dollars
Loan Amount........................................:$400,000.00 US Dollars
Loan Interest Rate:................................:2.00%
Loan Term:.........................................:5 Years
Number of Payments:................................:60 Months
Monthly Loan Payment:..............................:$7,011.10 US Dollars
Cumulative Payments:...............................:$420,666.25 US Dollars
Total Interest Paid:...............................:$20,666.25 US Dollars

Take Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $7,011.10 US Dollars, plus a final payment of $7,011.35 US Dollars.

This is the total amount of loan funds and interest divided by the duration of the loan period.

Loan Conditions!

(1) I agree to the monthly repayment plan at maturity.

(2) I agree to turn up with the monthly payment and never to short the door back, once i receive the loan funds in bank account.

(3) I agree to begin monthly repayment for three months has been received by my credit in my account.

(4) I agree to pay for the Administrative Processing Charges Fee of $659.00 US Dollars and this fee is required before processing is completely finalized.

(5) I agree to send a valid scan copy of my identity card as promised.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Warmest Regards.
Mrs. Edith Newton
Edith Newton Financial Service.
Mrs. Edith Newton C.E.O
Dr. Lescott Britton (Head Of International Transaction)
Mrs. Susan McAnan, (Loan Funds Processing/Approval Department)
Head Office Address:Address: 1723 Willard St NW,Washington, DC 20009
Contact Number: +1 509-426-7160
Fax: 800-346-4113

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement