Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#303582 by AlanJones Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:08 am
From: U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS) - [email protected]
Reply-to: "U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS)" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12028448272

THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
NEBRASKA AVENUE COMPLEX, WASHINGTON DC
38°56'17?N 77°4'56?W, USA
18th August 2016

Hello Dear Beneficiary

My name is Hon. Mr Jeh Charles Johnson, the secretary to the U.S department of Homeland Security Washington DC USA, A consignment box which contains the sum of $4.5 million United States dollars coated and padded with Automatic machine was brought to my office here in Washington Dc with your name on it as the beneficiary, Kindly reconfirm to me your full name , home address, direct phone number and nearest airport so that I will confirm your identity and you will come to our head office here in DC to claim your fund or we shall deliver it to your designated home address, Thank you

CONTACT PHONE NUMBER +1(202)844-8272 (call or text message)

Jeh Charles Johnson
Secretary to the U.S Department of Homeland Security
www.dhs.gov

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement