Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#303271 by Tim Atem Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:23 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +234-7038166695

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose
Adeogun Street,Lagos Nigeria
Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee and the delivery of your atm master card,I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD code is 8119 and the $2.5 million is inside the card has less than three days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse.

with that i have decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you
must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.Now i want you to contact UPS DELIVER COMPANY with your full delivery information's such as

You’re name
You’re country
You’re home address
You’re Tel phone number
include your ID Card

so that they can deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay.like i stated early the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping charges since they refused,and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the dummorage might have increase,they told me that their keeping charges is $185,per day and i deposited it yesterday been the 12th of August,2016.call him as soon as you receive this email.Below is their contact Information's

Contact person: MR JERRY LEO,
UPS DELIVERY COMPANY
Phone number: +23470 3816 6695
Email address :[email protected]

Regards

MR JOHN EMERSON
ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Federal Republic of Nigeria West Africa.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#303273 by Tim Atem Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:27 am
Also using [email protected]

reply-to: MR JOHN EMERSON - [email protected]
phone number: +234-7038166695

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose
Adeogun Street,Lagos Nigeria
Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee and the delivery of your atm master card,I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD code is 8119 and the $2.5 million is inside the card has less than three days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse.

with that i have decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you
must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.Now i want you to contact UPS DELIVER COMPANY with your full delivery information's such as

You’re name
You’re country
You’re home address
You’re Tel phone number
include your ID Card

so that they can deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay.like i stated early the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping charges since they refused,and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the dummorage might have increase,they told me that their keeping charges is $185,per day and i deposited it yesterday been the 12th of August,2016.call him as soon as you receive this email.Below is their contact Information's

Contact person: MR JERRY LEO,
UPS DELIVERY COMPANY
Phone number: +23470 3816 6695
Regards

MR JOHN EMERSON
ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Federal Republic of Nigeria West Africa.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5