Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#303142 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 am
Steve Marksman - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447936416041
Barbara Twyanna - Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012918795600

Image Image

Oops, I think the dumb scammer forgot to delete this one

Facebook chat:
Good morning XXX
How are you doing

my name is Barbara Twyanna , am sam advocate at magistrate court in London and you ?

Nice to meet you , you are welcome
How is weather over there in XXX ?

XXX, i contacted you with serious issue this afternoon , which you will be interested ..
With all due respect , one of my late client who die in Auto accident that occur last 5 year , his name was late Mr Donald XXX. a native of XXX , he deposited $ 5 million united state dollars in British trust rural bank London
Please listen
He doesn't have any next of kin attached to his file, so when I saw your name bearing the same name with late Mr Donald XXX, I decided to contact you so that I can present you as the legitimate next of kin to the bank headquarter to release the money to you cash or bank transfer, every documents and paperwork's regarding on this matter is with me .
This is your relative
it took me over 5 years to locate you in this matter
He doesn't have any next of kin attached to his file, so when I saw your name bearing the same name with late Mr Donald XXX, I decided to contact you so that I can present you as the legitimate next of kin to the bank headquarter to release the money to you cash or bank transfer, every documents and paperwork's regarding on this matter is with me .
you have to contact the bank manager for more understanding and also ask him what procedure needed in other to release these inheritance funds to you as the rightful beneficiary
I will send you , your late brother death certificate
sir with all due respect , the last time i speak with the bank manager , he said before funds will be transferred to your account, you must visit their bank in London to open Foreign exchange account . (Investment Bank Account)needed to be opened on your name, we then apply for bank to deposit the funds into your new Investment bank account. After depositing funds, you can start transferring funds to your bank account and no financial authority will ask you why the huge funds is transferred because, the transfer shows funds is transferred out from investment account and funds is transferred to your account for investment establishment. I want you to contact bank manager so that both of you will talk on how to transfer funds to you
Contact the bank manager and keep me update
The name of the bank manager is Mr Steve Marksman
Bank email : [email protected]
am follow the instructions of your late relative and make sure bank release your inheritance to you as the rightful beneficiary

From the WhoIs for britishtrustbank.com:
Creation Date: 10-oct-2015
Expiration Date: 10-oct-2016

Registrant Name: Lisa
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: Mccain
Registrant City: Accra
Registrant State/Province: Greater Accra
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: GH
Registrant Phone: +233.548019826
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Another Website used by the scammer:
http://britshtrustbank.site123.me/ - free sub-domain

From the website:
127 marsham st , london SW1P 4DF, UNITED KINGDOM

+447936416041
+447936416041
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement