Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#303135 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:37 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Joshua Brown" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22963314213

Attn: Beneficiary,

Note that I’m successful transferred the funds with a help of a new partner. Presently I'm in Kuwait for oil investment projects with him and I kept an ATM DEBIT VISA CARD of Us$2,500.000.00. (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), which you can withdraw your Fund at any ATM Machine in your location Worldwide, with maximum daily limit amount of USD$15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars) Hence you are willing to claim your Winning Fund. For your compensation towards your past effort and quickly contact my secretary.

Mr. Joshua Brown
Email address: ([email protected])
Tel Phone: +22963314213

I may not have access to communicate with my secretary due to the oil investment project I have at hand here in Kuwait. I left him an instruction for your contact. This is your PIN CODE of the ATM DEBIT VISA CARD and it is only the card that my secretary will be sending to you.

Pin-6670
Password 9022.

Best regards,
Mrs. Susan Wei

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement