Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#302524 by AlanJones Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:22 am
Reply-to: DOUGLAS MORRISON - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19177257859 & +22968017715

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your Consignment Box worth’s of $4.5USD out of (UN)United Nations department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the DIPLOMATIC Micheal deep (+1917-725-7859)right now as he is currently at J.F.K International Airport new York USA, you have to Email him with your Information, because he have be successful arrival with your Consignment Box and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago and Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him , Furthermore u are advice to be very fast as the AGENT has no time to waste due to his flight ticket.
SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========

SINCERELY
Rev.DOUGLAS MORRISON
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-6801-7715

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement