Information on romance scams and scammers.
#285663 by rococo Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:08 am
MDF
NancyHim24
Nancy Ibram
24 year old, woman from United States

Hello, my name is Nancy i will like to be your friend, please send your
email address to my box,([email protected]) so that i will send
my photo to you and tell you more about me, i wait for your soonest reply,
have a nice day.
Image Image
Advertisement

#285664 by rococo Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:10 am
VK;
Nancy Ibrahim - DELETED

My dear, my name is Miss Nancy, I like your profile Please reply me back on [email protected] I have something very important i will like to share with you, I will also give you all my details and pictures.
kovla.com/profile/1481880
Nancy Him,
24 Years,
girl,
Texas, United States
#285665 by rococo Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:21 am
Skype; live:nancyhim24 - Nancy Ibrahim

mbuzzy.com/
nancyhim24
Lonely - 23 days ago
24 years old
Female
Hello my dear,
My name is Miss Nancy, I like your profile and would like to be your friend, Please reply me back on [email protected] I have something very important I will like to share with you, I will also give you all my details and pictures
bestmuslim.com/listDetails.php?userID=184127
Nancy
is a 24 years old Female
Texas City, United States
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Muslim
Education Level: College
Last Login: 2016-01-29
Comment: Simple and friendly

I am seeking: Age Range: 30-70
Seeking a Pal or Networking
#285668 by rococo Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:36 am
in5d.net/ Nancy24

Comment;
My dear,Please reply me back on [email protected] I have something very important I will like to share with you, I will also give you all my details and pictures
freedatehere.com/profile.php?ID=172591
Nancy24
24 y/o woman from Austin, Texas, USA
Seeking a man from 19 to 29 years old.
Simple
#285669 by rococo Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:41 am
waplog.com/nancyhim24?lang=fr
nancyhim24
sex woman
age 24
lives: AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
interested man
single situation
seeking friendship
Higher university qualifications

pic above
#286160 by malu53 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:34 am
Hello Dearest Friend,
Thanks for your kind mail am very much glad to hear from you, Please permit me to introduce myself, I am Miss. Nancy Ibrahim Coulibaly 24 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ) My late Father was a well-known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI).

You can read more about my late father through below link,
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13218243

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and i was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile i wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my father's File
which contained important documents like his will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Dakar Senegal.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6.5 Million in one of the European Bank with my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposite, but the Manager of the Bank told me that my current refugee status will not permit me to carry out the operation and he advise me to present a foreign trustee beneficiary who will handle the transfer of the fund to his/her reliable account. So I write this letter to seek for your help in transferring the funds $6.5 million dollar into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with your you as well as going back to my studies.

As soon as I receive your response indicating your interest to help me receive these funds as my appointed trustee partner then i will give you my late father account details and the contact information of the bank to enable you communicate with the bank management and verify the existence of the above mentioned Funds in their Custody.

After the transfer to your reliable bank account it is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total funds for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment, please all communications should only be through this address for confidential purposes. Please keep this only to your self, do not disclose this transaction to any person expect your business partners or any person you trust, or if possible, keep this only to yourself. I Attached my pictures with this mail.

Thanks in expectation of your positive response.

Yours Faithfully,
Nancy
Nancy Ibrahim <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: MY TRUE LIFE STORY
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016

Image Image Image

with the last pic posted also on nairaland.com :lol:
#302439 by malu53 Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:48 am
Hello Good news,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a Partner from Scotland. Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects with my new Partner, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, Now you have to contact Rev Paul Johnson,

He tried a lot for me when i was there in the camp and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me after all my suffering time in the camp, His e-mail address is as follows: [ [email protected] ] Ask him to send you the bank draft cheque of $400.000.00 USD, which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in the transfer of my late father's money, I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with Rev Paul Johnson and tell him how he can send you the bank draft cheque and his phone number (+221773885972).

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the though time that i went through at the camp, In the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Paul Johnson and he will hand over the the Bank draft cheque to you without any delay, May God Bless you,
Yours Miss Nancy.
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016