Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#255412 by AlanJones Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:49 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hi, This is Sgt. Timothy Sparks,
I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country,
e-mail me for more details at [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#255570 by AlanJones Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 am
Reply-To: [email protected]

Re: Transfer Confirmation

Dearest,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to our desk,of
$1.8Million dollars, but it seems as you don't want to speak or write
back to us. However, One Mr peter visited my office, with a Beninios
lawyer with application of claim over your SD$1.8Million dollars with
this financial institution.

Please, do confirm to us, as matter of urgency if this man is really
from you so that this office will not be held responsible for paying
wrong person. Based on board of directors meeting today, they have
concluded to approve the payment on his favor since you failed to
fulfill the obligation given to you by the wire transfer Department,
to process your payment.

Therefore, if you are really serious and willing to receive the first
$1.8Million dollars through Diplomatic delivery, kindly get back to us
and we will work with you to complete this your long awaited fund, so
you are to effect the payment processing fees so that you will start
expect your USD$1.8Million dollars via over night delivery. Since the
Payment processing fee is $390 in my concerted efforts to actualize
your fund payment with the convenient time schedule I will raise $300,
so I am expecting $90.00
from you today. As an insider in this Financial Institution, I must
assure you that once you have provided to the Bank with their demands,
they would now be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to you
within 24hours once we confirm this $90. Yes, you must receive the
delivery within two working day, after you have send the $90.00

I will like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this legacy payment
left behind than allowing the government of this country to forfeit
it. I believed it is a life time opportunity which every reasonable
human-being will never allow to slip by. We do business each day with
an absolute commitment to ethics, honesty and credibility.

(NOTE: PLEASE DO REPLY MAILS TO DEPT IN CHARGE OF YOUR CLEARANCE AND
PAYMENT : EMAIL: [email protected]

Am waiting for your urgent response.
Mr. Peter Timothy
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#302239 by Tim Atem Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:18 pm
Same [email protected] email address in the reply-to.

reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +44-7509530182

Attn: Beneficiary,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to our desk,of $1.8Million dollars, but it seems as you don't want to speak or write back to us. However, One Mr. Tony visited my office, with a Beninios lawyer with application of claim over your USD$1.8 Million dollars with this financial institution.

Please, do confirm to us, as matter of urgency if this lady is really from you so that this office will not be held responsible for paying wrong person. Based on board of directors meeting today, they have concluded to approve the payment on her favor since you failed to fulfill the obligation given to you by the Department, to process your payment.

Therefore, if you are really serious and willing to receive the first $1.8Million dollars through Diplomatic delivery, kindly get back to us and we will work with you to complete this your long awaited fund, so you are to effect the payment processing fees so that you will start expect your USD$1.8Million dollars via over night delivery.

Since the Payment processing fee is $490 in my concerted efforts to actualize your fund payment with the convenient time schedule I will raise $300, so I am expecting $190 from you today.

As an insider in this Financial Institution, I must assure you that once you have provided to the Bank with their demands, they would now be under legal obligation to release funds to you within 24hours once we confirm this $190. YES you must receive the delivery within two working day, after you have send the $190.

I will like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this legacy payment left behind than allowing the government of this country to forfeit it. I believed it is a life time opportunity which every reasonable human-being will never allow to slip by. We do business each day with an absolute commitment to ethics, honesty and credibility.

Get Back ASAP TO. Email: [email protected]

Call for confirmation : +44 750 953 0182

Am waiting for your urgent response.

Mr. Peter Timothy
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#309829 by Tim Atem Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 am
Using the same [email protected] email address in the reply-to.

reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

Hi,

My name is Sgt Kegley brown I am serving in the US military in afghanistan with the army infantry division, I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country, e-mail me at [email protected] for more details.

Thanks and best Regards.

Sgt Kegley brown

#309834 by Tim Atem Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:44 am

Dear Friend ,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I am Sgt Kegley Brown who is presently serving with the 75th Fire Brigade PAO, stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan, for advisory and assistance to Afghanistan Forces. My troop found $100m and 90m euros in 31 containers. The money had been hidden behind the false wall of a house searched by my troop. It is thought the stashed cash could have been left by fleeing Al-Qaeda leaders, though my commanding officer did not declare the funds to the Afghanistan government which we agreed to keep and share among ourselves. I was able to secure $16 million U.S Dollars which I have with me.

I am looking for a trust worthy person I can entrust this funds till I get back from my station in Kabul, Afghanistan. My wife would have taken responsibilities of this package but I lost her to cancer about three years ago. I want to have a very peaceful retirement, maybe get married again.

I would reward you with 30% for your assistance and confidentiality. I have packaged the boxes believing I would leave Kabul by December as promised by Mr. President (Barrack Obama) before I was chosen by my commanding officer to remain till God knows when. I need you to collect these boxes and keep it in your custody pending my return to the United States.

If you are willing to help me secure my funds till I get back home, I will make the necessary arrangements to get the boxes delivered to you through a UN diplomat. A UN shuttle flight departs from Afghanistan airport once in a week to Spain, Amsterdam, United Kingdom and United States. The boxes would be delivered to you by the diplomat. I have put a lot on the line here, so I would need your utmost trust and understanding.

I want you to understand that, this transaction is a gilt-edge transaction. So you don’t have anything to be scared of. I have made all the necessary arrangement on how the boxes will be delivered to you at your provided delivery address since I am not coming with the diplomatic flight again. All I want from you is the maximum corporation and prayers for me out here.

I will be redirecting the diplomat to deliver the boxes to you as he will be leaving Kabul, Afghanistan very soon and since he has diplomatic Immunity, the consignment will not be subject to rigorous screening. I will provide you with the name of the diplomat in charge of delivery and I will also give to him your contact information that you will provide me to enable him contact you immediately on his arrival.

I will like you to confirm to me your full contact details as:

Your full names:
Contact address:
Contact telephone:
As well as your present occupation:

The details above will enable me know how to position myself to make sure this deal is brought to a logical conclusion without any hitches.

CONFIDENTIALITY.

Note that the diplomat is not aware of the content as money. Please do not tell the diplomat that the boxes contain money. The boxes are packaged in a consignment as mere goods. Just let him know they are personal effects that belong to a dead soldier friend of yours directed to you. I shall send you the pictures of myself and the consignments as soon you get back to me to assist me.

My confidence and trust in you should not be betrayed. I have put a lot on the line here and God shall see us through. Please note that am using this email domain now for security reasons.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

I awaits your response ASAP.

God bless you.
God bless America!
Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards.

Sgt Kegley Brown