Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301921 by Tim Atem Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:51 am
reply-to: [email protected] - [email protected]
phone number: (607) 264-2466

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.211.52.34
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello, Pardon my manners, may I crave your indulgence, I humbly wish to seek your urgent cooperation with me as soon as possible. I am by name Woojin Jung, I have a project. This is urgent, all am seeking is your partnership. All I needed is a listening ears, I will give you a clear picture of this project i have.I await your response.Regards.

Good Day,
Let me first of all thank you for responding to my mail, I am glad your email is still very much in use, but please take away every doubt, i promise you that i am not going to trick you, just trust me and believe me.
I am Woo-Jin Jung, apparently you don't know me, neither do I know you; I decided to contact you the way I did.
Please be rest assured that my contact with you is of Genuine motive and all I need from you is just understanding and response. In order to make sure this mail get to you, I decided to enclosed details of the deal in the PDF file attached to this mail.
Please read through it carefully then get back to me if this deal is of appeal to you.

Sincere Regards,

Woo-Jin Jung

FIND ATTACHED

Introduction and Brief History of Funds:
I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information that comes by as a result of this mail. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest and great benefit to both of us, I want you to go through this letter thoroughly for better understanding. Here is my private email ([email protected]). (607)-264-2466

I am MR. WOO-JIN JUNG (a Korean by nationality), the Manager/Director for Credit & marketing {ICICI BANK} United State and I am in charge of all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds, I have more than 208 Corporate Investors attached to my portfolio whose Capital Investment Funds are being managed and administered by me. This Capital Investment Funds has a value of over US$318.2Million net which is used for trading in Stock Market, and Lending with Profit Returns every end of year. Each corporate investor is expected to receive interest from his total Investment Capital Funds per annum on each of the Investment Capital Funds. I make an excess of 1.2% each from all the Investor's Investment Capital Funds annually which have exceeded our targeted 20% of the Total Investment Capital Funds and so far i have secretly made $48.8Million over time from Investor’s Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (E.M.R.C.P).

However, I cannot transfer this fund to myself and hereby seek for a foreigner, who has no trace of contact to with me; who would be willing to stand as an Investor to receive these funds as Tenure Investment Proceeds in his/her account. I need you (foreigner) to stand as an Investor in order for me to easily transfer the funds to your foreign account as fast as possible otherwise if discovered, our establishment will convert the funds into the company's treasury at the end of first quarter and this is where you come in. This is a fair deal without any risk attached on your side, the risk involve in this deal is on my part.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank or completing this deal half way thereby attracting the attention of some officers in my bank. All I require from you is to permit me to put you in as a foreign investor to my Bank and I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will put you in as an Investor to my bank and attached the profit fund to your portfolio in order to speedily facilitate the remittance of the funds out of my bank. I will work with my Lawyer to perfect all arrangements in your favor and the funds will be paid to you for our own use.
As a professional, it is my duty to ensure that the transfer is done in a quiet manner, hence you will have to follow my instructions and act accordingly to enable everything work out smoothly. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly and it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

MY PROPOSAL; I AM PREPARED TO SHARE THE PROCEEDS 55% (me) / 40% WITH YOU WHILE 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR CHARITY.
Please if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector.

I am not a criminal and what I do; I do not find against good conscience, I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. If you find yourself able to work with me kindly contact me on this same email with BRIEF information of person together with your AGE and LOCATION for further information of transaction. I'll contact you if I am satisfied with your Age and Brief Information, as these are vital to me. Rather, if you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. This information should be forwarded to me only on my private email as given above. I wish to inform you that you should not contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. If you want to know more about this deal contact me via my Phone Number Above when am not in the Office. Contact me first via my email to know if am in the office or not.

Contact me only through my private e-mail given above, to enable me provide further details for better understanding on how we can archive the success of this project together. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again! I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence, if we can be of one accord.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement