Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259543 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:14 pm
Williams Forster
City: Glen Burnie
Type: widow
Children: without children
Looking for a: woman Age:50-75
Relations:Marriage

Description: I am an intelligent, professional and I love spending time with my family and those I care about. I would like to find an intelligent, attractive lady that enjoys dinners in the city or finding that great place in the smaller towns nearby, going to movies, finding new places of interest, adventures and looking into each others eyes and being with someone that cares about you. I am very grounded and know what I want. So, OK, I'm a little picky, but if you are that special someone, you can share a relationship with a guy that will always be there for you and will be your best friend. We will have a great time filled with laughter, caring and all that goes with it. I will not play games and if you do please move on. If you love to travel, then I'm your guy. If you are looking for an honest guy that is a true gentleman, send me an email.

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=75744
Last edited by malu53 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#259564 by malu53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:47 am
Thank You For Your nice email on the site am so happy.
Dear let me tell you more about myself...I live in Maryland and i live alone..I lost my wife and my two lovely kids on 911 attack at the World trade center. And since then i have been widow without a woman .Am a man that is very loving,caring,understanding and honest. Because i believe that for a relationship to be successful in life, there has to be total understanding, sincerity, trust, feelings for one another,Kindness,honesty, loyalty to one another,consideration.

when it comes to feelings that comes from the bottom of my heart. i don't joke with it. I am willing to meet you in person. I believe that whatever that happened to man in life happened for a reason and a purpose.I believe that we are destined to meet and spend the rest of our life together. Life is a teacher and whatever that happened are for reason and purpose.

I love praying and reading the bible.i enjoy dancing,singing and also swimming and playing with children.am a God fearing man and i love children a lot.here is my pics. okay.i will send u more okay.

I am a petrochemical Engineer by profession. dealing with crude Oil and Gas from any oil producing countries of the World.so tell me more about yourself okay.
kisses and hugs
Williams Forster
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015

3 Skype profiles

Last edited by malu53 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
#301766 by AlanJones Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:04 am
Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14104891281

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, Rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.
Well am Williams Forster,57 live in MD.Life is a risk, Love is a compromise, if you aren't doing Either, you're doing Neither. lost my Families on 911 attacks .In this world of overrated pleasures and underrated treasures... I'm glad there is someone to share my feelings for again.Not too much to say if you find any sense in what i sent you kindly return back to me on this contact...( Reach me ( [email protected] Or [email protected] ) Or kindly leave me your cell phone number# Or text me on this, 1 (410) 489-1281
I we be looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Christ
Williams Forster

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.