Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275729 by AlanJones Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:42 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348186494687

Hi Dear,
It has been a long time now,I hope you still remember me?
I just want to thank you for your past concerns and efforts towards
me regarding my late dad's Inheritance.
I know you couldn't help me because of lack of funds but i later got a way out.
Hence I have taken my mom for the kidney transplant in India and i
have written a certified cashier's check of $200K and directed the
Attorney to send it to you as an appreciation from me for your
kindness.his email contact is [email protected] or call
his number +2348186494687.
Kindly contact him with your full contact address to enable him mail
it to you asap.
Hope to update you soon when i get a phone contact here in India
thanks and Kisses
From Shalonda

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#301211 by Terminator5 Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:42 am
Can you post a link to the fakebook profile so we can look at it ?

Daniel 8 :25
#408320 by DontFrakWithMe Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:49 am
Terminator5 wrote:Can you post a link to the fakebook profile so we can look at it ?

zSo I found the person whose pictures they were stealing to trick people. The lady whose picture "Shalonda is using lives in California where she is married and has a family. Apparently she was once a model so "Shalonda took her pics from a modeling sight and used them.
#408355 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:08 am
If you're uncle is still being scammed than you need to get the authorities / medical community involved before they bleed his finances dry .

If you don't take action , this is the probable end of the scam:

https://youtu.be/jmtO65_oUtQ

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/video/r ... e-11437350

In reality your uncle is not dealing with a woman . He's dealing with a young African male , sitting in a cyber cafe in Lagos or Accra
Last edited by Terminator5 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Daniel 8 :25
#408357 by DontFrakWithMe Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:17 am
Terminator5 wrote:If you're uncle is still being scammed than you need to get the authorities / medical community involved before they bleed his finances dry .

Is there a specific office I can contact? On top of all of this he will not listen or cooperate. He is convinced that this person is real. His bank account is at a zero balance because everytime he gets money from his social security check he sends it all to "Shalonda". I have a friend who is from Nigeria and she was able to make contact with ",Shalonda" from the number my uncle was calling. She said that it's actually a guy who uses an app to change his voice. She tried to get more info but they stop taking her calls. The nu.ber had since changed .
#408358 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:25 am
Sorry, but this is not something that we can specifically advise you on as we do not have expertise in relevant authorites in different countries. As a general guide, I would suggest starting with your local police. You may also need to consider taking legal advice from a lawyer as it may be that you (or your uncle's more direct family) need to take action to restrict his ability to send money by taking control of his finances.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.