Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301129 by Tim Atem Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:18 am
phone number: +234-8034444408

Attn Fund Beneficiary,

What is happening? I have sent you several emails but no respond from you. well, I just want to inform you that your representative have registered your ATM CARD of $5.5 Million united state dollars with unscratched sealed ATM card pin number under FedEx Express Courier Service, and the registration code is (XGT0283). He has paid for the delivery and issuance fee with an instruction to hand the package over to you once we get to your country. Now, our diplomat is about living Nigeria to your country with your ATM card package but want to make sure that your aware of his coming, Pls indicate the registration code and reconfirm it to us with the below information, to enable him proceed the delivery.

You’re Name.......,
You’re Address......
Country/city........
You’re Telephone No.......
A copy of your Passport or ID Card
Occupation..............
Sex.............
You’re nearest Air-Port...........

For your information, your representative includes in the package all the necessary legal coverage back up paper in your name and the instructions on how you can use the ATM Card just to make sure you will not have any problem with the Card. once you reconfirm this, he will leave this country Nigeria to your country immediately and he will call, text or email you for your package hand over as soon as he arrive.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. Please call me on this number immediately you reply to this mail. +2348034444408

Thanks
Mr David Mark
Managing Director
Telephone: +2348034444408

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement