Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300544 by Tim Atem Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:36 am
reply-to: Mr Pablo Hernandez - [email protected]

Hello My Dear Beloved, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay.Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment but meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring hose funds despite that it failed us some how, but without the your last name I would have not gotten the fund so I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM Card with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary in Benin his name is Mr Pablo Hernandez, Email: ([email protected]) Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of 800.000.00 Euro which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Pablo Hernandez and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of 800.000.00 Euro to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf. My Best Regards, Paul Agbo, C.E.O Writing from Paraguay

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#300748 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am
phone number: +229-62816397

Hello My Dear,

Please an instruction has been given to me from my boss Paul Agbo, to contact you and send you some fund but the fund will be send to you through ATM Visa card of €800.000.00 EUROS, Please Re-confirm your receiving postal address & International Passport or ID Card bearing your name on it so that I will know that I am not sending your ATM Visa card, to a wrong person together with your direct telephone number to me again immediately to enable me send the ATM Visa card to you through (DHL) courier service without wasting time accordingly.

For your information the origin paying bank of the ATM Visa card is from UNITED BANK OF AFRICA and the bank will send the pin code direct to you, when you receive the ATM Visa card you can withdraw in any international Bank that have ATM visa card machine all over the world.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Mr Pablo Hernandez.
Hot Line +229 62816397

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5