Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294093 by AlanJones Sun May 08, 2016 2:59 am
Reply-to: "Mr. James Dan" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968815647

Attn Beneficiary

The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin Republic is hereby to notify you of your payment inheritance funds of US $10.5 million after the meeting held on 7th of May 2016. His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN (DR PATRICK) has Instructed this Department to send your funds through the western union money transfer, for easy receive your inheritance funds without any further delay to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through internet now, You are required to send your name and address Where you want your fund to be send to you through MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.

The maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from tomorrow is $10,000.00) and the REF NO# will be sent along with the Text Questions & Answers for you to receive your fund through any Money Gram Location in your Country, and the tracking details will be forward to you. And you are free to track this fund and know whether is available to pick up OK. And Send your information now to Mr. James Dan. of money gram money transfer in Cotonou Benin Republic.

Name......................
Country...................
Tel........................
Age.......................
sex.......................
Occupation................
A Copy Of Picture.........

For further procedure Contact the payment officer with the information below; Attention; Mr. James Dan. Money Gram Money Transfer Tel; +22968815647. Email ;([email protected]) they will start sending your money $10,000.00 per day Try to fill the Above Information's where they will be sending, you your money and do let me know immediately you get your fund for them to share the joy together.
Best regards,
Mr. James Dan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#300157 by Tim Atem Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 am
reply-to: MR JEFF JOHNSON - [email protected]

YOUR FUND HAS BEEN SENT TODAY REF#:#94575379 Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $8000.00. Unite State Dollars through Money Gram as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $1.600.000.00 (One Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) via Money Gram by our Government, I was trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday with the Money Gram payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Money Gram payment information for you to pick up the money from any location Money Gram around you,. Here is the Money Gram information REF#: ___________94575379 Sender's Name: ____Mark Ambrose Text Question:______trust Answer:___________HONEST Amount: __________$8000.00. Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Money Gram location of your choice to pick up the $8000

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#300697 by AlanJones Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:46 am
Reply-to: MR JEFF JOHNSON - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968815647

Attn Beneficiary the sum of $10.5 Million (Ten Million Five Hundred thousand Us dollars) was approved in your name on the 8th of July 2016 for your compensation as a scam victim, from random section done by united Nation to all African scam victims, Take note that you will be receiving the funds $5000.00 everyday from Money Gram until the total amount is paid completely to you now Contact the person In charge of the Compensation through Money Gram in the person of Mr. Tony Larry and send him your personal information to enable him start the transfer to you starting from tomorrow Contact Person: Mr. Tony Larry , Direct Phone: 00229-68815647 Contact them with your personal information such as Your Full Name......Your Direct contact...... Telephone Number...... Sex ...... Age ...... Address ...... City...... Country...... Occupation...... And also be informed that transfer start as soon as you comply with needed information Sincerely You’re Mr Jeff Johnson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#420198 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:26 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 20:28:13 +0000
Subject: Attention Our Dear Customer,

Attention Our Dear Customer,

I'm An Assistant Manager Money Gram & Money Branch Cotonou (UNITED BANK OF AFRICA) Benin Republic, My Name Is MR. STEVEN UCHE, I am responding back to you this morning to inform you that Our General manager just passed away 14days ago (((Died))).

And all the files/documents was handed over to me yesterday, Luckily i went through all the files and found out that you have incomplete transfer in our custody, that's why I am writing to inform you that i have some funds at hand to assist you to complete your transaction here in our custody, but it's not yet complete and secondly you have to assure me that after i help you on this matter, and as soon as you receive your first installation payment that you will return my supported money back to me?.

The reason why I want to help you out is because if this fund lasts for more than three months in our custody it will transfer to a Government account.
Therefore re-confirm your current address to our office.

1,Receiver's Name...........
2,current Telephone Number..
3,Country and City..........

Therefore, I need your urgent response today so that we shall finalize the transfer of your $4,000.000. Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary, remember that you will only receive one payment a day until your total sum of $2 500.000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred United State Dollars ) is transfer to you completely

Here is content email ([email protected])

THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,

YOURS SINCERELY

MR. STEVEN UCHE
ASSISTANT MANAGER MONEY GRAM

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.