Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300612 by AlanJones Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +96321211600 & +963955999500

Dearest, waiting for your quick reply,

Allow me to contact you and introduce myself. Owner and CEO of Al Qaisi Co. For Trade in Allepo, in Syria, one of leading importers of foods and chemical materials, visit my website here www.alqaisi-co.com . Since lately with the war in Syria, my company is going into bankruptcy as is the case for thousands others contractors living in Syria. Due to political conflicts It is a big hassle for me to move my family's budget out of Syria unless it will be captured by rebel forces. It is about an amount of Twenty two million U.S. dollar ($US 22 million). And this money represents my company's funds after forty years of my life work and also my family's budget. My extreme emergency situation forces me to find the faster a reliable partner in whom I can trust for the receiving my funds into his bank account until my arrival in his country with my entire familly. So I would like to request your help to receive these funds into your bank account in safe until my arrival to your country with my entire familly. We also need your help to get entry visas into your country.

Before undertaking anything with you, please, kindly provide me some informations about you and if possible a copy of your valid passport. Please, know that after the transaction of my money into your bank account, I will reward you with 20 % of the total amount for all your services regarding our crisis situation.

Reply me urgently, because we urgently need to out from this war. I'm waiting to read you in order to start funds transfer and visas procedure.

--
Sincerely,

Mr. Mohmmad AL QAISI

CEO / Owner at AL QAISI CO. For Trade

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement