Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300515 by AlanJones Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:16 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348096597439

Attention:

I am Mrs. Lizzy Ben, the new account audit of United bank of Africa Nigeria and I am writing to notify you of a payment file containing an ATM card which has been issued out to you by the Federal Ministry of Finance injunction with the United Nation/International Monetary Fund
(IMF).

I am new here in this office and I have orders from the entire government of the Federal republic of Nigeria to contact beneficiaries and make sure they receive their ATM cards if it’s still in custody of this bank.

Can you kindly let us know the reason of your delay concerning the Delivery of your ATM CARD? Why do you decide to abandon your ATM CARD? Worth of $10.850 million usd with us, if you fail to contact us on or before 48 hours we shall cancel the delivery of your ATM CARD and return your fund to government reserve account,your delivery Process had been done.

If you are ready to receive your ATM card then make sure to contact the courier company which is in charge of making delivery of your parcel. I have made several inquiries on various delivery companies and the only fee you have to pay for the delivery is $350.00 Only, which covers the delivery to your doorstep.

This is the cheapest I could find and I was made to understand it takes just 3 days to get your package to your residence On receipt of the required payment a tracking number will be sent to you to enable you track your package till it gets to your residence.

So, contact the director of the delivery company via their Email([email protected]) and get back to us urgent , contact the company and also make sure you send them the above mentioned fee through western Union or Money Gram For the immediate procedure of your ATM CARD delivery to avoid any delay.

Name of Delivery Company: UPS WORLDWIDE COURIER SERVICE, LAGOS BRANCH.
Director in Charge: MR. Ezenwa Osita Peter
Contact Email : [email protected]
Contact Cell/Mobile Number: +2348096597439

Contact the delivery company personnel as soon as possible or risk loosing the ATM.

Yours at service

Mrs. Lizzy Ben
Executive Director

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#300738 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:40 am
reply-to: UPS WORLD WIDE - [email protected]
phone number: +234-8096597439

UPS WORLDWIDE
No 6 ,Seinde Callisto Crescent
Oshodi Isolo
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear :

Your ATM card was deposited with us by United Bank of Africa (UBA) and here we want you to reconfirm your home Address and your phone number to avoid mistake during the delivering again to pay the delivering fee of $350usd to enable us dispatch your parcel and send to you the tracking number.

Please pay the fee to this name below

Receivers Name------EZENWA OSITA PETER
Receivers Address----Lagos Nigeria
Senders Name--------------------------Your full Name
Senders Address ------------------- Your full Address
Text Question ---------WHO
Text Answer ------------UPS
MTCN-------------------------------

We wait to hear from you urgent

Thanks

Mr. Ezenwa Osita Peter
UPS Lagos Nigeria
+234 8096597439

Followed by a new email from Lizzy Ben:

Attention;

How are you today? With hope you received our mail yesterday we are to remind you so that you have to contact the Delivery Company UPS WORLDWIDE to enable you know what you are to do to make them deliver your ATM card to your door.

Again you are to reconfirm your home address and your phone number to them to avoid mistake during the delivering and you are to pay only $350usd and nothing more than that.

Do it now and get back to us urgent
Thanks

Yours at service

Mrs. Lizzy Ben
Executive Director

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#300739 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:46 am
phone number: +234-8096597439

UPS WORLDWIDE
No 6 ,Seinde Callisto Crescent
Oshodi Isolo
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear :

I am sending my official ID card to you to enable you know that you are dealing with the right person so please do not delay in following the instruction giving to you by this company . Attached is my ID.

We wait to hear from you urgent

Thanks

Mr. Ezenwa Osita Peter
UPS Lagos Nigeria
+234 8096597439

#300740 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:51 am

Attention;

Try and follow up the instructions giving to you by the delivering company to enable you receive your parcel urgent Attach is my ID

Thanks

Yours at service

Mrs. Lizzy Ben
Executive Director