Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#300350 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:19 am
www.rocksbulldogs.com
Fake breeder site

Call Us: (504) 475-8872

Domain Name: ROCKSBULLDOGS.COM
Registrar: DYNADOT, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 472
Whois Server: whois.dynadot.com
Referral URL: http://www.dynadot.com
Name Server: NS101.UNDERHOST.COM
Name Server: NS102.UNDERHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 23-may-2016
Creation Date: 23-may-2016
Expiration Date: 23-may-2017

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#301002 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:28 am
[email protected] wrote:Hello,
We currently have males and females available and ready for new homes. Picks of the litter are reserved in order of deposits received. All our puppies must be paid in full prior to pick up or ship. All of our Amazing bulldogs have a 1 year health guarantee against congenital birth defects outlined.

They are Registered Pedigree Health Guarantee, Certificate of Veterinary Inspection, Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen), Current on all vaccinations,De Wormed, Puppy Packet (Toys, Dog bones, Vaccination schedule and history, Crate Training info and Potty Training info).

Our current location is New Orleans,LA . It will really delight me if you can make it here to view and pickup the puppy, but if you guys are not so close and you think the journey will traumatize you, then I shall arrange for a Pets Courier Service and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address within 24 hours.

Discount Prices $750 + Free Shipping & 30 Days Money back Guarantee
Some Questions For You:
-Are You Okay having Him/Her shipped over to your home if you can't make it here for pickup?
-Have you owned this breed before ?
-We will like to keep a close relationship with whoever adopts any of our puppies. Is that too much to ask?

Thank You.

1-504-315-1605 is in Kenner, a suburb of New Orleans, not in New Orleans itself. The writing is African.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#301008 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:36 am
keith G [email protected]

Thanks for your response. I must say that am very happy to meet a good home for my puppy and I am very convinced that the puppy will be well cared for by you. Let me add some of the qualities of the puppies that was not mentioned in the previous mail I sent to you.

-They are house Trained .
-They are socialized with kids and other house hold pets
-They get angry when you shout at them, so don't do that please.
-They barks when they see strangers.

Like you already know each puppy will come alongside with all details of vaccination,DE-wormed and microchip. Since I have made up our mind to let the baby into to your home, can you promise me that the puppy will be well looked after and you guys will keep me posted with update pictures of the puppy from time to time so I can know how the puppy is doing with you?
Our current location is New Orleans,LA it will really delight me if you can make it here to view and pickup the puppy, but if you guys are not so close and you think the journey will traumatize you, then I shall arrange for a Pets Courier Service and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address that you will provide to me,I love the service of a delivery company because they are quick in delivering ,reliable and thus take very good care of pets and make the journey stress free for the pet.
Below is a rundown of the shipping/delivery procedure.
1 - You will have to send the below information to enable me prepare the change of ownership papers and also to get the puppy registered with the courier company for your home delivery.
Details required are .

Your Full name/Your House address/Your City
Your State/Your Zip code/Your Home number
Your Mobile number/Your E-mail address

2 - After I received the details , I shall prepare all necessary paperwork and accessories that I will send alongside the puppy.
3- I will send you my payment information and directives on how to send the $750. As soon as i get a confirmation of payment ,I will get the puppy registered with the courier company for your home delivery and drop your details to them so they can contact you..
You will have to pay just $750 for one puppy including shipping to your doorstep .As you already know I will send all the relevant paperwork and accessories via the courier service.
>>> AKC Registered Paper
>>> 1 Year Health Guarantee Certificate
>>> Pedigree Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
>>> Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen)
>>> Current on all vaccinations
>>> Puppy Packets
>>> Nutrition supplement
>>> Traveling Crate

I hope everything was explained vividly for your understanding, I will be waiting for you to let me know the puppy you want and also to get details from you so we can get this done.We Accept Payment via Walmart To Walmart Transfer.I will provide you with the information as soon as you send your mailing address.

Best regards.

Proof of the scam

Since i have your full shipping information already, i will have to change of ownership papers from my names to your names making you the legal owner of the puppy. I must say we are also excited that our puppy will be going into an approved home with love.

Also, before i proceed with the Ownership papers & delivery arrangements, I need to first reserve the puppy and stop all inquiries. So you will have to send us the complete payment of $750 via Walmart To Walmart transfer and get back to us with a copy of the payment receipt or the confirmation number on the receipt and the names of the sender and i will reserve the puppy and proceed with the delivery arrangements .

***Payment Information*** Send Payment Via Walmart To Walmart Only.

Full Names: Shean Gross
State: Louisiana
City: New Orleans
Zip Code: 70128
Amount:$750
Service: Money in Minutes.

Thank You.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon