Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300335 by AlanJones Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:08 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Robert Walter." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965907941

Robert Walter 23 Manner Street SP1 3NP Cotonou Benin Republic Phone:+229 659 079 41 Attn: Beneficiary, I am Sorry for late mail, This is to acknowledge the receipt of the instruction given by MRS.STELLA OBI, to send your ATM MASTER CARD of (US$4.800,000 million). She instructed that as soon as you contact me, I should forward the ATM MASTER CARD to you through Courier Company. I have been at the courier companies to confirm modalities of registering and dispatching your ATM MASTER CARD to you. All modalities for delivery of the ATM MASTER CARD to you I found & the prices is as follow: acclaimed courier companies such as DHL, FEDEX. Below are the necessary findings I made from the courier companies for the dispatch of your ATM MASTER CARD of US$2.500,000 Dollars to you. Here is the cost of sending your ATM MASTER CARD through any of these Express courier services and the cost from here to your country. You are required to pay one of the necessary courier charges to enable me send y

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement