Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300222 by soldierfortune Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:36 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available
Bank account holder: Ogugua Isaac Ogechukwu

Dating Site/user ID: zorpia / Non
Name: Leigh Ann Hester
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221767515122 (Henry Adams)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, military scam

- Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester and her medical troops were hit to a money trunk box
- Cash money packed in a trunk box, which a crew were share with each other
- Each share of $7.8 million US dollars
- Consignment would deliver to a partner's doorstep by diplomatic courier
- Compensation of a foreign partner 40%
- Yellow Tag Clearance Certificate and delivery fee $800 USD
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Henry Adams
- Payment to bank account name: Ogugua Isaac Ogechukwu

Site: zorpia
Date: Jul 4, 2016

hi dear i like your picture and i will be happy to be friend contat me here with my email, (sgt.leigh@ hotmail.com)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 08:24:09 +0000
Subject: GREETINGS FROM SGT. HESTER

Compliments of the day

I am Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester in the US Military Branch of Army, A Sargent, 32 years and a single mother from Buffalo New York, Currently Stationed in Libya on war against Terrorism and recognized government opposition. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matters. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day. I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; We are all teachers - if We are willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.

It would be my pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I have in my possession the sum of $7.8 millions USD Which i made here in Libya. I will tell you how i made it in my next mail, don't panic feel free it's risk free also i deposited this box of money with a humanitarian doctor attached to Red Cross Society but note .... the Doctor did not know the content inside the box I told him it's my personnel belongings (kits) because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safely pending when I'm done here and obtain my military pass to meet with you over there in your country

I believe there is a good human who can be trusted also who can build an authentic trust and good relationship I want you to help me and keep the money safe in your account or country so that as soon as am through soon with my mission here in Libya, I will come over to meet with you and know you even more better. I will give you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. furthermore, i want every of my dealings with you to be carried out, genuinely and transparent. looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible relationship.

​please reply back to me if you are willing to handle this with care i will tell the next process of it and send you more information where the money is kept and how we can move it to your country with the help of the humanitarian doctor through a diplomatic means. kindly tell me more about yourself. Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regards
Sgt. Leigh Hester

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 16:23:10 +0000
Subject: Please I Seek Your Confidential Co-operation On this Deal

Hello my dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me to handle this funds for investment purposes in your country that you will recommend. I'm well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this deal will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Tripoli. Note again. my promise to you that every of my dealings with you to be carried out, genuinely and transparent.

This is how I made the money. few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.

I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow army offices and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in some place like a cave and open the content and saw money, we shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $7.8 millions USD I want you to keep the box safe until I'm through with my duty here soon in Libya north Africa.

Due to the United Nation policy on Libya troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Libya so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy plan to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment box.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to meet your soon to country, I will give you 40% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money in the box. I believe I can trust you. Where i am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our discussions, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward. Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your full Names:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards,
Sgt. Leigh A. Hester

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 08:18:15 +0000
Subject: Contact the humanitarian doctor now

Dear,

I have notified the Humanitarian Doctor who will assist me move the Box out of this Region (Tripoli), and send it to you by a diplomat who's also a humanitarian doctor. You are therefore to contact him immediately on the Contact Information Given Below he's now in Dakar for more clarification and directives on how to receive the consignment box.

Name: Dr. Henry Adams
Email: [email protected]
phone: +221767515122

Send him an email immediately, He will give you subsequent directives. Meanwhile to keep me posted as you go with Him, and In case if I do respond to your mail urgently, do bear with me for my Job is Demanding unlike Civilian Jobs. Remember to keep this confidential, the Doctor Himself is not aware of what I gave him just ensure you help him with the yellow tag to restrict the customs authority from searching the box. I will be waiting for your response that you had contacted the humanitarian doctor.

Best Regards
Sgt. Leigh Hester

Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 13:47:20 +0000
Subject: Delivery directives

For your attention,

Mr. "xxxxxx"

Sequel to your phone call and email on how to receive your consignment box you have to pay for the cost of obtaining the Yellow Tag Clearance Certificate and delivery fee of your package which the Customs Service Dakar Senegal required the sum of $800 for them to issue the Yellow Tag Clearance Certificate on your favor before they will released your package to me to proceed on the delivery immediately as scheduled to your nominated home address as directed by Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester.

you are to send the money through Western Union or Money-gram as soon as possible with the below information to enable me obtain the yellow tag and book my flight schedule to your country of residence

Receivers name:-----Henry Adams
City.........Dakar
MTCN:--------
Amount:--$800 US dollars

anticipating your urgent compliance as you scan the payment slip to me as soon as you send the money. have a great day as I look forward to deliver your consignment to you as soon as possible

Dr. Henry Adams

direct telephone line +221767515122

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 11:03:14 +0000
Subject: Staues Update

Compliments of the day

Mr. "xxxxxx"

In regards to your mail Money-gram or Western Union is the fastest and easiest way to send money although Money-gram sending rates is more cheaper than western union. if you can be able to send the money through Money-gram I can be able to cash it same day, procure the yellow tag, clear the consignment and proceed on the delivery if possible the same or next day. but sending the money through account normally takes 5 or 6 days for international bank transfer to reflect here. so I do suggest you use Money-gram due to the urgency in clearing and delivering the consignment to you.

but if you insist on account below is the account

Bank name...........Bank of Africa
Account name...... Ogugua Isaac Ogechukwu
Account number.......003831550004 55
Code.......................SN100 010112
Address..........Dakar, Senegal

Scan the payment slip to me as soon as you send the money either money-gram or through the account.

Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 05:06:11 +0000
Subject: Thanks for your past effort

My dear

I hope you have a lovely weekend in your country, I'm sorry for taking so long to write you because I've been busy handling some project since I got my money, I want to thank you for your help I am happily married now and I am living in Paraguay presently with my husband.

Rebecca Collins Andrew He's The Reverend Collins Andrew He's The Rev Who Assisted Me To Get My Husband That Stand By Me And receive my box which I wanted to send to you. Rev Father Collins Andrew was the Rev who helped me during my stay in Iraq, I gave him the check of $ 500,000 as I have already promised my self that I will help you to receive it so that you can start a new life. I lost all your information on my email so I was unable to check on the contact the Rev.

My dear, I can not be answered to your emails any other time because I do not explain to my husband about the money, I give you, I do not want him to think that I'm in a relationship with you outside our marriage. For these reasons I can not be contacted by you, Do all the talk with the Rev Father so you can save my marriage, And I know that if you contact the Rev Father I will post the check to you now, You should call him on phone.

I am very sad because I never know that you have not got the check till now, So contact the Rev So now you can send your check to you, Thank you so much for all of you. My dear you have to contact the Rev Father through his email and call him on the phone if you contact him at his email address.

His name is Collins Ikum Andrew
His email address is: ([email protected])
His phone number is: +221778841768

So contact the Rev father now so I can send the check to you.

Yours
Sgt. Leigh
Last edited by soldierfortune on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#318135 by malu53 Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:51 pm
My dear,
I hope that you are having a lovely week over there in your country , I'm sorry for taking so long to write you because of i have been busy handling some project since i receive my money , i wanna thank you for your effort to assist me when i requested to send my (consignment) money to you through a diplomatic means, I'm happily married now and i am living in Paraguay presently with my husband.

I have made a provision of a cheque of $500,000 to thank you for your effort on me during my stay at the Military Base in Iraq and i have given the cheque to Reverend Collins Andrew He's the Rev father that assisted me to get my husband that stand by me and receive my box which i wanted to send to you .

Rev Father Collins Andrew was the Rev father that help me during my stay in Iraq,
i gave him the cheque of $500,000 as i have already promise my self that i will help you to receive it so that you can start a new life .
I lost all your information on my email so i was unable to post the cheque to you directly so contact the Rev Father now so that he can post the cheque to you without any delay.

My dear i can not be responding to your emails every other time because i do not explain to my husband about the money i gave you, I don't want him to think that I'm in a relationship with you outside our marriage. for these reasons I can not be contacting you my self,
Do all discussion with the Rev Father so that you can save my marriage,
and i know that if you contact the Rev Father he will post the cheque to you now ,
You should call him on phone .

i am very sad because i never know that you have not receive the cheque till now ,
so contact the Rev Father now so that he can send your cheque to you ,
thanks so much for all that you done for me during my stay in Iraq and i want you to be happy also over there at your country .

My dear you have to contact the Rev Father through his email and call him on phone if you contact him at his email address .

His name is as follow : Rev Collins Ikum Andrew

His email address is : ([email protected])

His phone number is :(+221778841768)

So contact the Rev father now so that he can send the cheque to you .

Yours
Sgt. Leigh
Subject: Thanks for your past effort
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017

don't remember this scammer, :roll: