Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300192 by soldierfortune Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:12 pm
X-originating-IP: not available

Site: zorpia
Date: 2/23/2016

Contact me here ([email protected]) i have something to share with you.

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:21:10 +0000
Subject:

My Dear,

How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well. My name is Gina koneh, i am from Ivory Coast but i am Living in the refugee camp here in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country before, I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My late father was the personal adviser to the former head of the state and a businessman before the rebels attacked our house that early morning and killed my father with my mother but i was in school by then and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living since then in a refugee camp,

There is missionary here who are in charge of the camp who is a catholic Reverend father , the missionary Telephone number is +221705287459 by name reverend fr Andrew Kuma, if you can call and tell him that you want to speak with me then he will send for me from the camp to come and speak with you, I want to go back to my Education because i only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident. my father deposited some money in the bank of Scotland before his death and i have the statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, which he used my name as the next of kin, So i will like you to help me and transfer this money into your account and from it you can send some money from there for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place for a better life, in the light of above i will like you to keep this to yourself just between me and you, i want you to help me if it can be possible by you, i have talk to the bank that i need the money now and they told me to search for a partner who can help to transfer the money into his or her account due to my refugee statues here. i will wait for your reply
yours sincerely love Gina
Advertisement