Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300188 by soldierfortune Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:54 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available

Dating Site/user ID: direct contact
Name: Joy Muhammad
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221765025379 (Joy Muhammad)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 2: +4479689669278 (Barclay Bank, Alfreda Roland)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Mobile

Phone 3: +447031853735 (Barclay Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 4: +448704658301 (Barclay Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 5: +221778592398 (Bar. Mayacine Diop)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Mr. Muhammad Mustafa and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $6.5 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 12%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €300 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Mayacine Dio

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 13:37:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Hello My Dear,

Thanks for being friendly, my real name as i told you is Miss Joy Muhammad (24 years) single and never married (Single), i am from cote Ivoire in west Africa but presently I am residing in Dakar Senegal as a Refugee. This is as result of the calamity that befall on my home few years back. My late Father Mr, Muhammad Mustafa was the former Minister for Lands Transport in the capital city of my country (cote Ivoire) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my beloved Dad and Mum in cold blood. I was caped and made my way to the nearest by country Dakar Senegal to seek for refugee.

My situation over here is very difficult that i question my self a lot. Life as a Refugee is very difficult and critical that i want to leave as soon as possible,living as a refugee is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out of the situation soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is a (Rev Father)here in the City. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5M (Sis Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) this is the main reason why i came to the site to search for someone that can help for the transacations My desire is to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside West Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to help me claim and retrieved these fund from the (BANK) Fund Holders and Transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.

If you can be of an assistance to me, i will offer you 12% of the total fund. while i have set aside 8% of the total fund for any expenses incur by you during and after the process.Please if you are wiling to help me, send me an e-mail to indicate your wiliness by sending me your information so that i can forward it to the bank inform them that i have seen a foreign partner that can help me for the transfer. Please Kindly Do Provide Me with your information's are;

YOUR FULL NAME..........................?
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE..........?
YOUR OCCUPATION.......................?
YOUR PHONE NO................. ...........?
YOUR AGE............................
YOUR EMAIL...........................

After the transfer is done you into your account,you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in this hostel here. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the feeling in me, i just feel something strange in me at this moment.and it may sound funny why i trusted you, but this is truth,your e-mail is coming directly into my heart as if you are speaking in person to me. All i have said are word of sincere, i am confident in this.You can call me with this number as it is a neighbor phone +221765025379 My dear please insist in calling the number and ask of Joy Awaiting to hear from you soonest,

Yours Forever in love
Miss Joy Muhammad

Tue, 31 May 2016 21:27:06 +0000; 1464730026.114
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 21:27:05 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE FUND TRANSFER

Hello My Dear,

Thank you very much for your patience and dedication in this transaction. I am glad to say you are truly a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on to handle this transaction.lets give it a goal and make this dream come true. i need your total devotion and trust to see this through so that we shall come out successful, i want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction,

All you need to do is send an email to the bank that your contacting on my behalf and you need information on how to retrieve the money deposited by my late father to your account position, so that i can come to your country for a better life.

Please contact the bank on my behalf for the transfer, Once again, all i required from you is sincerity, as i have never told anybody about this matter as i keep it secret to myself, just don't want to be a target by evil people. See Below The Information Needed To Contact The Bank for the transfer.

Barclay Bank PLC
5 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 4BB, United Kingdom
St Pauls Churchyard, London EC4M 8AL,
Office in Charge/Manager: Mr. Alfreda Roland
Tel: +447968966927
Fax: +448704658301
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Depositor: Muhammad Mustafa
Next Of Kin: Joy Muhammad
Amount $6.5 Million US
Account Number 3019827522
Rib13

So, Please try to contact them now for your verification and on how to transfer the US $6.5 Million Dollars deposited by my Late Father, of which i am the next of kin. after the transfer you will take your 12% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember, you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

God bless you and your family.
Joy Muhammad

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 03:49:11 -0700
Subject: TRANSFER PROCESS FROM BARCLAY BANK

Barcays Bank PLC
5 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 4BB, United Kingdom
Telephone: +447968966927 St Pauls Churchyard, London EC4M 8AL,
Email, [email protected]

Attn. Mr "xxxxxx",

Reference to your partner request for the release of her Late father Fund (Muhammad Mustafa) The deposited Fund willed to the next of kin Miss Joy Muhammad, we have acknowledge the Receipt of your email inquiry in respect to the Inherited Fund Deposited in our Bank hear In London by Mr Muhammad Mustafa, we had confirmed the Deposit document issue by our Bank and the ownership document also which your partner forward to us few days back, that she want the sum of (6.5 Million Dollars) to be transfer to your Bank account,

Furthermore, You are to Produce Legality of your Claims from the side of the Next of kin to enable us process the release Order, you should present the following document Via Email Attachment for the Content to be Viewed properly.

1 You are request to draft an application Letter requesting for the Closure of the late Depositors Bank account and Transfer of the said Fund into your Bank account,

2 You should seek Responsible Lawyer based in Senegal and the Lawyer will Obtain an authority Letter (Power Of Attorney) dully singed by Senegal Chief Judge Mandating you to make this Claim on behalf of Your partner since she is reside there in Senegal.

Note. This power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese Resident Lawyer. (Since the Money is Originated from Africa and the Next of Kin is Currently Residing in Senegal)

3 Before we accept any of those document from your Lawyer in Senegal, The lawyer must Forward to us his Nomination Certificate and Identity showing his right as registered Lawyer,

4 The Lawyer should present on your behalf An Affidavit Of Oath from the Federal High Court there in Senegal.

5 You we have to Scan a copy of your International Passport to us, and your details of your Bank account,

Since your Partner Miss Joy Muhammad, is residence in Senegal we believe She can help you get a Good lawyer to assist you get the document,

On Receipts of the above Document/Information, We shall verify them and as soon as we are Satisfied, we shall process your Claim and Effect the Fund to your Bank account, the Said Fund can be Transfer to your Country Bank account in Three (3) Banking days, after our Verification of the Necessary Document. We Sincerely Apologist for the Inconvenience, and we promise to give Our Customers the best of Our Services,

Thanks For Your Anticipated Cope Rations, Our Duty is To serve your Better.

Chief Executive Officer
Mr.Williams Richard
Tel: +447968966927 / +447031853735
Fax:+448704658301
[email protected]

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 13:08:17 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT THE LAWYER TO SECURE THE DOCUMENT

Hello My Darling,

How are you doing over there? l hope you are doing very well but for me l am suffering due to my condition here. I have seen the message you received from the bank about the documents bank needs from us for the transfer of the money into your account in your country. l told the reverend father about it and he gave to me the email address of this lawyer and his phone number so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us.

He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) according to what the Reverend said that the lawyer was saying on phone that the documents will cost some amount of money but the reason he cloud not negotiate with him is because of his position.

Please write message to the lawyer now and also call him on phone and tell him that you are my good friend and trustee that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he should prepare the document on your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money transfer to your account in Your country.

HERE IS THE LAWYER'S INFORMATION TO ENABLE YOU CONTACT HIM FOR THE DOCUMENT:

Victor Mayacine Diop Chambers and Associates,
23 Anta Diouf Avenue, Dakar, Senegal,
Telephone: TEL.+221778592398
E-mail: [email protected]
Name, Mayacine Diop

So please write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name OK. please send your full names to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will us it to prepare the documents in you name OK, power of attorney and affidavit of oath.I have my late father death certificate which i will send it for you after l love you and l hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Lovely.
Joy

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 21:53:21 +0000
Subject: Your Trustful Advocate And Associate

Attention Sir,

Perior to your request to secure three legal documents that will enable make a transfer unbehalf of your partner Miss Joy Muhammad, this is brief explanation of the use of these documents.

POWER OF ATTORNEY: A power of attorney is an document containing a legal authorization for one to act as the agent of the principal that terminates at some point in the future either by its terms or by operation of law, The power of attorney is frequently used to help in the event of a principal's illness,death or disability, or in legal transactions where the principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents. A power of attorney can be either general, durable or limited. Some countries have adopted a statutory power of attorney.

AFFIDAVIT OF OATH: An affidavit is statement of facts which is sworn before a judicial officer who has authority to administer an oath (e.g.Court of law). The lawyer making the signed statement takes an oath that the contents are, to the best of his true knowledge, .It must be signed by a judicial officer that can administer oaths, affirming that the person signing the affidavit was under oath when doing so. These documents are valuable to presenting evidence.

As you may have recently heard, as the result of changes made to protect the interest of the nation Act by the passage of the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Act in 1996 law De Senegal. Under this section there are two degrees of adjustments that can be made:

1. A four-point increasement for a Refugee to pay High Fee in the Federal High Court.

2. A three-point restrictment for high case to be examining by the legislator Unfortunately, the Government has restricted the Refugee from their inheritance and as a result, many banks (including the leading bank) have turned a deaf ear to please when Refugee argue that her inheritance cannot be release to hear direct.

As an Attorney with great experience i know that the course of representing your partner who Refugee to obtain a legal documents is difficult, hence your full corporation is needed to secure this documents.

As the result of the decision of the Senegal Supreme Court, 106 S.. Ct. 682 you are to pay the sum of 500 Euro, this payment Included in fees are follow:

1: Consultation Fee
2: Opening of File
3: Drafting of the Power of Attorney
4: Sworning of Affidavit of Oath
5: Drafting of an application letter for the closed of the account
6: Notarization and Endorsement of these documents

Of course, my noble law can guarantee that i will utilize the most up-to-date research sources available to get these documents. Rest assured that my noble law will help you to get this transfer completed into your account,with my experience you are covered in all aspect of the law in Senegal. The listed information and documents are what you will present to my noble law

1) First, Middle and Last Name
2) Full Address, City, State, telephone, postal index
3) A recognized ID CARD (Identity Card) of your profession (work).

To complete your request, you are to send with immediate effect these documents i have stated and 60% 300 Euro or it equivalent in US Dollars via the faster means of transfer as that is the fastest means to send fund through out the global. Upon receiving these documents and payment my noble law will prepare the documents on your behalf. Rest assured that my noble law will using my influence to make sure the documents are ready. However my noble law will help your partner in getting her travelling documents to leave to your country.

I cannot help you until the payment of my fees is paid and the documents wish will undergo a verification process, this is important to prepare this documents.

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 10:12:14 +0000
Subject: Your Trustful Advocate And Associate

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

I receive your message you send yesterday, and understand the content very well, i want you to know that my noble law is willing to assist you and your partner secure the require document you seek, to enable the Bank transfer the Fund into your Bank account, but you must know that this Noble Law is quiet different from others law firm, what make us different is that will treat our Client with the best will can, to ensure that he or she get the best of our service, i want you to know that will also advice our Client to follow our Instruction as will directed, take note that you will have to send the 60% payment Via Western Union or Money Gram Transfer, as there is Limit to amount will release an account to,

Refugee are under strict law of Senegal due the Degree 1989 of Senegal Constitution, in this law no one with Refugee Statue is allowed to engage into financial matters. Offering a half (1/2) service to Refugee can be very dangerous hence will don't partake in dialogue with Refugee who are unable to meet with our charges. When i am engage to act un behalf of client with a Refugee Statue, i ensure that all you requested go exactly to who you want with clear and precise instructions so that there's no complication. Beside that i make sure that the Refugee leaves the country immediately the transfer is completed.

Mr "xxxxxx", If you or your partner have a problem during your claims,i am able to ensure that your rights is protected. This law firm experience with some of the most complicated estate disputes means that i am able to protect your interests when there's a problem, regardless if you're a trustee, administrator or a beneficiary. You will achieve your goal. I am unable to execute all this without you coming with my fee of 60% (300 Euro) on known account will my noble law prepare this documents on credit basic as it is against the principle policy of this law firm, hence you must make up this payment if my service is required.

Mr "xxxxxx", For a fast and secured means of Transfer, you will have to make use of Western Union Money Transfer, it is the fastest means of sending fund through the global. An account will take up to seven (7) working days while Western Union will only take couple of hours. You are subjected to send this money with the following information stated bellow.

Mr "xxxxxx", You will have to send the Fee Via Money Gram Or Western Union, because is the faster means of receive Money, will have Limit of Amount will give out for Bank account, and consider that what you are sending first is 300 Euro which is 60% you will have to send it as i instruct, the Cost of sending the Fee is just about 20 euro Via Money Gram or Western Union, but an account will cost you same amount, and it will take up to 7 days for Confirmation, which will have Limit will give out account to, i believe this is well understood and clear to you Mr "xxxxxx",

You are subjected to send fund in 300 Euro

Full Name! Mayacine Diop
Address ! 23 Anta Diouf Avenue Dakar Senegal,
City ! Dakar Region
Country ! Senegal West Africa
Passport No B498235
Postal Code 289634
Question Yes
Answer Yes

Mr "xxxxxx", For the secret code (MTCN) wish will be given to you by the Western Union,you can call my noble law on my private (mobile) telephone line +221778592398 or alternatively send it via my e-mail account. Hence the bank has given you an instruction to provide seven documents,my noble law will engage in preparing three out of this documents.My noble law will assist you in preparing a Power of Attorney, Affidavit of Oath and Draft letter for the closing of the account.

Mr "xxxxxx", you are to send me a copy of a Recognized ID CARD (Identity Card) of your profession (work) or a document recognized by the ministry in your country. The above will have to be send via the following e-mail attachment.

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop
Advertisement