Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300158 by soldierfortune Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:35 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available

Dating Site/user ID: waydate/Elad12345
Name: Elad Ben Rina
Sex: male

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +22890168527 (Security company, Pauline Lawson)
Country/Type/Provider: Togo/Mobile

Phone 2: +22897649641 (Security company)
Country/Type/Provider: Togo/Mobile

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, military scam

- Intelligence squad Elad Ben Rina and his patrol were hit to a money hoard of opposition's
- Cash money packed in a trunk box, which a crew were share with each other
- Each share of $6.45 million US dollars
- Consignment would deliver to a partner's doorstep by diplomatic courier
- Compensation for partner 25%

Site: waydate
Date: 2016-01-03 20:37:32

My name is Lt.Elad, I am interested in you and I have something very important to tell you,please reply to ([email protected]) and i will tell you that,

With love,
Elad.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 06:27:54 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Thanks for responding

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

It is my pleasure meeting you, Like i told you earlier in the site, My name is Lt. Elad ben Rina, 40 years old, a member of IDF intelligence squard who keeps watch over Israel’s southern border. In the event of a terrorist infiltration, I and my soldiers are those responsible for detecting and thwarting an attack, We were sent to Libya, Africa just 9 months ago to train their military men/women about securities just like in my country,

So i am writing you now from Tripoli, capital of Libya and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life,

My dear, i want you to know that our training here in Libya has been taking us to a various forest and mountains, and during one of our early morning training in a tick forest, we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition during the war, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that training mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund, my share was $6,450,000 (Six Million Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your
assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country (Liby ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over there.

So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face for collection from you. Meanwhile, i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "Super maritime Security and Courier Service" and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the "Super maritime Security and Courier Service" and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process as the money has been packed safely in a trunck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decided to compensate you with 25% of the total amount once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to an third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information because it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I have only 3 months remaining to complete my assignment here and that is what prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because once i complete my assignment here, i will return to Israel, my country to resign officially from military work and leave abroad because my continue staying will no longer be favourable to me there, I need to get married at this age and build my own happy family, So I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached below is my picture, So please reply immediately after reading this mail, but if not accepted, please delete it,

Love from.
Elad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 17:28:18 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: BELOVED

My Dearest,

Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly, I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future and i am happy for the way you care and think for the situation we are facing in these wars almost all over the world nowadays,

Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a man, I really wish to partner with you and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to it as this
is my major hope for investment when i resign from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military (Lieutenantt Colonel) and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project,but I pray that God will give you the heart and minded love to truly help me without cheating,

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose to anyone. Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone, and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Super maritime Security and Courier Service), also be informed that the box consignment was registered to the company as a
diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials, which they has promised me of delivering it to whom ever in any country of my choice through their diplomatic method without any querry from any government or others,

So my darling, all i need is your acceptance to receive it for me and i will now proceed to the company for proper arrangement on delivering it to you, So please write an assurance and accepted letter to me for us to forge ahead, I wish you will well understand the brighter and lovely future we are now creating, kindly do send your picturesto me in reply to this mail,

Thanks in advance,
With whole love and trust,
Lt. Elad Rina.

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 11:24:45 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: SEND YOUR DETAILS TO ME MY DEAR

My dearest"xxxxxx",

Sorry for too much delay in replying your mail, it is due to the nature of our work here that even made me to decide on resignation after you have received my box of money for me, we dont have time of our own here, just always busy, Now For us to finalize every arrangements, kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit your details to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your country/address. This is your required details i need urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
profession..................
Pst code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Scanned copy of your Intl passport or any identity proof..........

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you one on one in your country and we shall discuss and decide on how the money will be invested into a lucrative business there, alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself. I await your immediate response

Love and care from,
Lt. Elad Rina.

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:26:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MY DEAREST,PLEASE CONTACT THE COMPANY NOW

Dearest,

Thanks for having sent your information to me,But i am very sorry for the much delay in responding to you,we left Tripoli to Benghazi here in Libya for rescue mission in one local village since the 14th of this month you sent your information to me and just came back to this army camp here in Tripoli today, However i have visited the security/courier service company office here in Libya, and have submitted your sent details to them but still expecting your scanned copy of intl passport or any identity proof for recorgnising you in person,

Like I told you earlier, the box is tagged as Diplomatic Package containing DIPLOMATIC MATERIALS and it will be delivered to you by any of their assigned delivery officer or agent to your specified address, but they said that due to insufficient security since the war here in Libya,that the consignment was transfered to their African Regional Headquater in Lome,Togo and that all packages departing from Africa to any country of the world must go through Lome Togo, which is their all African head office,

Dear, I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so I want you also to officially contact the security company in Lome Togo through their contact information now for proper identification. tell them you are my foreign partner that has accepted to receive the consignment deposited in their office in Tripoli,Libya which was transfered to them in Togo, that you want to know their process and when they will be delivering the consignment to you, Below is their contact details;

Company name: SUPER MARITIME SECURITY AND COURIER SERVICE
Office address / 200 SJO, (A Cote de UNICEF), Lome, Togo.
Phone: +22890168527
Fax: +22897649641
Email: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
Operation manager: MRS. PAULINE LAWSON B.

Meanwhile,i am also forwarding your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well by email or phone call for more confirmation of your acceptance to receive the box for me, the secret code number of the box consignment is 60xxv4g22z, please take note because the delivery officer may ask for the security code number of the package to confirm you as the rightful person during the final delivery,Like I said before I have decided to compensate you with 25% of the total money after you have received it for me,while the rest balance shall be for our investment capital there which you will also be a partner to that.

I will also write to them that they should deliver the consignment to you at your specified address but to call you on phone once the diplomat/courier agent arrive in the Airport there, Thanks in advance for your love, understanding and co-operation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company constantly due to the nature of my army training job, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you,but do write to me any development and please do not forget that it is only me and you that knows the content of the box,no body again,even the officials of the security company in Togo, so on no account should you reveal it to any third party or else we will have problem on the process,

Have a nice and better day ahead
Hug and kisses from,
Elad Rina.
Advertisement