Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#300136 by HannahsDad Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:09 am
Brandcare Resources at http://brandcareresources.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=122137

The premiere full-service market research firm in New York, NY since 2005 offers both the highest quality quantitative survey research (online, mail and telephone) and expertly conducted, insightful qualitative research (focus groups and in-depth interviews). We have several research specialties, including:

Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty Research
BrandCare Resources can help you create or revise a high-quality customer satisfaction baseline and tracking program using state-of-the-art interviewing, online reporting and optimized for performance improvement.

BrandCare Resources
Whether you are just starting to define your brand or whether you have an established brand that you are managing, BrandCare Resources can provide accurate and timely information for effective brand management.

New Product development Research
To increase your chances of new product success, turn to BrandCare Resources. Our experience in market research for identifying, developing and launching new products is second to none.

CONTACT US for a project quote today!
25 Thompson St, New York, NY 10013
PHONE: (347) 708-0194
FAX: (607) 397-2447

Created 13th June 2016 for 1 year only
Will be recruiting Quality Managers to forward stolen goods

Advertisement

#301226 by AlanJones Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:10 pm
Yes they are, that is why they are posted here.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#301235 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:33 pm
whois wrote:Domain name: brandcareresources.com
Registry Domain ID: DS:brandcareresources
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.eranet.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tnet.hk/
Update Date: 2016-06-13T16:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-06-13T18:36:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-06-13T16:00:00Z One-year domain
Registrar: ERANET INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 1868
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +852.35685366
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Driscoll Shane
Registrant Organization: Shane Driscoll Typical name mixup made up by West African
Registrant Street: 1703 Hillcrest Lane
Registrant City: Anaheim
Registrant Province/state: JL Nonexistent
Registrant Postal Code: 0000 Malformatted
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6465687691 Nowhere near Anaheim
Registrant Phone EXT:
Registrant Fax: +1.6465687691
Registrant Fax EXT:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

website wrote:(347) 708-0194
(607) 397-2447 (fax) Wrong part of New York State

Please post emails from the fake company. If they sent you a job description, post it too. This will help us kill the site.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#301754 by Cruzita160 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:59 pm
I have been one of the people scammed by this website. At first, it all sounded like a normal online job until pay day came. They promise to pay you each month around $800-$3011. What you have to do is, they send packages to your home address, then you have to open the package, take pictures and then fill out a report online on this website they give you to create an account on. When payday came, they refused to answer any of my messages, and I have not been paid or heard from anyone yet. I am very upset. They asked me to fill out a job application and also send in a picture of my ID.
#301789 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:09 am
Thank you for posting. If you have received any packages and re-packaged them and shipped them back out, you need to print out all of your documentation and go to your local police department to report this to them. Make sure to stress to them that you are a victim. You need to do this as soon as possible before they come looking for you. The scammers used stolen credit cards to purchase the items.

Please post some of the emails (with your personal information removed) as well as any email addresses, phone numbers and websites they are using now. This will help to warn others.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5