Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300097 by soldierfortune Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available

Dating Site/user ID: zorpia/cindy
Name: Cindy William
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221774628896 (Rev. Jude Adoh)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +441315498888 (RBS Bank, Paul Leed)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/landline

Phone 3: +447045798196 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 4: +447031875538 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Udi William, mother and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Cote d'Ivoire to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $3.6 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*

Miscellaneous:

The deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that she can not claim for the deposit until reach 30 years, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf.

Site: zorpia
Date: Jan 31, 2016

hello am cindy your profile cauyht my attraction please reply to my email address cindywilliam1@ hotmail.com so we can communicate easily to know each other more i promise to send my photo for you to know me remember that distance religion or tribe does not matter in life bout true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy yours new found friend [email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 16:50:58 +0000
Subject: PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOU

Hello

Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is cindy William I am from from Ivory coast in west Africa. 22 years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War found in my country some years ago.

My Father Dr Udi William THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF William & SONS INDUS TRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (Abidjan), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice man of kind heart in my life, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike. I hope you send me yours picture too? Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.
Miss cindy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 18:19:24 +0000
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST I NEED YOUR HELP

hell

How are you, together with your health which is the most important thing to me hope you are fine.?I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. when i read your mail its gives me full joy and happiness. thanks you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest and to be part of your family. Mine here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only some times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Jude Adoh who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is +221774628896 i will being waiting for your call by 1.3;pm my own time here today; if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.6M (Three Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.

yours cindy

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:04:21 +0000
Subject: THANKS FOR THE HOPE OF LIFE YOU GAVE TO ME‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Dearest

how are you today i hope you are doing fine am happy to read your mail today you have completed my day with joy and gladness. Thank you very much for your reply to my message and the caring about my life ,my dear actually what I have in mind for contacting you, is because I want you to stand as my foreign beneficiary to my late father deposit with the bank the fund was deposited by my late father .

And he used my name as the next of kin, he also put a comprehensive bond clause that I should attend the age of 30 or present a foreigner who will help me invest the money outside my country. I have the document concern this fund like my father death certificate and his statement of account in my position here with me.

Listen very well, all that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this fund all i need you to do for me is to help me contact the firm on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.

That is why i contact you to stand as my foreign beneficiary next of kin to the bank so that they will release the money to any of your account you may made available to them but before I will forward the bank contact to you I will like to ask you some questions. The questions are below:-

(1) Can you visit me here?

(2) Can you come here and pick me up to your country after you must have secured the money in your account?

(3) What kind of business do you have in mind that we will invest this money on?

(4) Forward your contact information to me such as your full name, postal address, fax and telephone number to enable us have fast communication.

In the receipt of this information's i will send a message to the bank where my late father made the deposit and introduce your person to the bank manager as my foreign beneficiary next of kin. Please, am asking you for my safety and security purpose, i know that God will see us through. Once the fund get into your account you will now send me some money to process my traveling document.

Mean while i will like to send mail to me immediately so that i will give you all the full contact of the bank including their phone number and the account details i will be waiting your mail today i love you with all my heart i want to be with you forever.

your lovely
cindy

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 15:22:52 +0000
Subject: PLEASE DEAR CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY FOR CONFIRMATION

My Dear

how are you at this moment, i believe you are doing perfectly fine also, i believe that you are benefiting from the love of God upon your life as for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet you face to face immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

Darling i thanks you for the quickly reply please contact the bank today.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace)

I will be waiting for your call today from 1 to 3pm GMT London the same time you call me in the camp here in office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number +221774628896 i thank God for the life of Rev Jude Adoh the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assist united nation here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER
IS MR PAUL LEED.
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +441315498888 +447045798196
FAX NUMBER +447031875538

I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin and i have send them mail about you so all you need to do is send email to them immediately

The only thing the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this

Email address ([email protected])

Attention Mr Paul Leed the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR UDI WILLIAM
AMOUNT 3.6 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS CINDY WILLIAM.
ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

God bless you as you do this today, darling am thinking about you everyday and night and hope to see your lovely face soon but i suppose by now to have viewed a copy of you

your lovely

CINDY
Advertisement