Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300084 by soldierfortune Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:03 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/ritadickson
Name: Rita Dickson Hubert
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>
Email 5: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221765193419 (Desmond Lambert)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 2: +447440610246 (Standard Chartered Bank, Peter Sands)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Mobile

Phone 3: +447440610245 (Standard Chartered Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Mobile

Phone 4: +221771575083 (Bar. Djibril Fall)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Engr. Dickson Hubert, mother and siblings was killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Central African Republic to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $5.8 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 20%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee $3.350 USD
- Payment via Western Union to name: Omoyemi Olufemi Ade

Site: spiritualdating
Date: Jan 05, 2016

Good day My Name is Rita I was impressed when i saw your profile i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, i will like you to reply me through my e mail box ([email protected]) I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remember that distance, age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life. Thanks waiting to hear from you. through my email address with love and kiss, yours Rita [email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:38:28 +0000
Subject: je vais en savoir plus sur vous‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Bon jour

merci pour votre courrier. Comment faites-vous de cette belle journée! Je espère que tout va bien avec vous amitié ne peut pas être mesurée en termes de valeur matérielle, il ne peut être expliqué par notre utilisation de la langue, il est une chose que l'on ressent profondément dans le cœur, où aucun mot ne peut jamais venu près de la vérité

En attendant, je veux profiter de cette occasion pour informer vous peu de moi, mon nom est Mlle Rita Dickson suis célibataire, 25 ans, né à Bangui, la capitale de la République centrafricaine, sans enfant et jamais marié. teint clair, je dois une belle famille qui ai perdu il ya quelques années à la suite de porte à porte meurtre brutal des personnes entre la coalition rebelle Séléka et les forces gouvernementales en 2012.

Mon père ingénieur fin Dickson Hubert, était le directeur de A1 Oil & Gas. Société en République centrafricaine le meurtre brutal de mes parents y compris ma sœur cadette Il est avait que moi et mon petit frère qui survivent cette tragédie parce que je suis à l'école lorsque l'incident est survenu. Je suis parvenu à courir à l'un la voûte de la charité chrétienne au Sénégal où je suis actuellement à la recherche d'asile en vertu programmée des Nations Unies pour le développement (PNUD Sénégal) Dakar, République du Sénégal. Parce que les maux qui ont tué mes parents saisissent de me tuer et enlever mes affaires

Je suis joyeux, honnête, gentil et tendre. Je profiter de voyager, d'un repos sur la nature, rencontre avec des amis, piscine, et la cuisine. suis une fille simple et la compréhension qui chérissent, tolérance, d'amour, de soins et de l'amitié.

Je cherche à rencontrer un bon et honnête ami que nous pouvons être d'avoir la conversation et le partage des idéaux que je veux savoir un peu plus sur vous, je viens d'envoyer ma photo ici comme une pièce jointe .Je suis impatient de vous entendre et de savoir sur vous , votre famille, travail, etc. Je vous souhaite une belle journée et toutes les bonnes choses qui vient avec elle l'espoir de vous entendre plus tôt.
Cordialement

Rita

Good Day

thanks for your mail. How are you doing this beautiful day! I hope all is well with you Friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth

Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about myself, My Name is Miss Rita Dickson am Single, 25 years old, born in Bangui the capital city of Central African Republic, with no kid and never married. fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost few years Ago as result of door to door brutal killing of people between the Séléka rebel coalition and government forces in 2012.

My late father engineer Dickson Hubert, was the manager of A1Oil & Gas. Company in Central African Republic The Brutal killing of my parents including my younger sister It's was only me and my little brother that survive this tragedy because i was in school when the incident happened. I managed to run to one the christian charity vault in Senegal where I'm presently seeking asylum under United Nations Development Programmed (Undp Senegal) Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Because the evils that killed my parents seize to kill me and take away my belongings

I am Joyful, Honest, Kind and Tender. I enjoy Traveling, Having Rest on Nature, Meeting with Friends, Swimming, & cooking. am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish, Tolerance, Love, Care and Friendship.

I am looking to meet a good and Honest friend that we can be having conversation and sharing ideals I want to know a bit about you i have just sent my picture here as an attachment. I am looking forward to hearing from you and knowing about you, your family, work, etc. Wishing you a nice day and all the good things that comes with it Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards

Rita

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 08:35:18 +0000
Subject: espérant de vous entendre

Hello,

I pray that the grace of God will be upon you so that you will help me realized my dream with what is left behind.I know it is not going to be easy but please consider me and give me a total attention as i believe you will have nothing to regret in this matter.

we are not allowed to go out the way we like. Its just like one staying in the prison the only person i have now is Dr. Desmond Lambert his is the supervisor here he has been very nice to me since we came to this place but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the Female hostel if you want to talk to me you can call me with his number +221765193419 tell him you wants to talk to me he sent for me his email is Dr. [email protected] we i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I will like to go back to my studies

Please listen to this, i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and the certificate is here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he Deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.8M (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling Documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people here So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Already i have informed this Bank about my intention to claim my late father's Deposit. The only thing the Bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my Situation here in Senegal am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the law of the country.

Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get international Passport and air ticket to come over there in your country i will come with the whole document then i can apply directly to bank so that they will transfer the money to your bank account. It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me.

(1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account.

(2) Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I promised to give you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my money in any good investment in your country because i don't know much about business.
these are the ways you can help me. waiting for your positive response.

Your lovely,
Rita

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 15:28:57 +0000
Subject: contact of the bank

Name of the Bank,
Standard Chartered Bank Cambridge London
The Director Mr, OXFORD MCMORIS
+447440610245
email address; [email protected]
Foreign Transfer Manager
Mr Peter sands
+447440610246
[email protected]

Account information of my father.
Account name. (Engr DICKSON HUBERT)
Amount (5.8 American Dollars)
Next of kins, (RITA DICKSON HUBERT)
Account number. BLB745008901546/QB/91/B

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.26.87]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 08:41:05 -0500
Subject: foreign operation/Wire transfer dept

Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Cambridge EH2 2YB.
18/1/2016
Email address, [email protected]
+447440610245
Our Ref, No. 90312 Your Ref,
Transfer Department

Sir,

I have been Directed by the Director of Foreign Operation and Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail and your partner miss Rita Dickson which we received in our Bank actually we have earlier been informed by your partner miss Rita Dickson Hubert (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee or representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank

(Engr. Dickson Hubert) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us $5.8Million USD (five million eight hundred thousand dollars) hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. Before we can start any transaction with you both of you must have a written agreement that will prove to our bank that she have given you the right to transfer her late fathers money to your position.

now tell Miss Rita Dickson Hubert to take a lawyer from her residence country Senegal to prepare a power of attorney in your name is an authority to act for another person in specified or all legal or financial matters, a legal document giving power of attorney to someone with her signature or tone print then she send a copy to our bank and a copy to you as soon as we received the document we start processing the transfer you direct us were and how you want the money to be transfer. these shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made (we promise to give our customers the best of our services)

Should you have any question(s),please contact The Director Mr,OXFORD MCMORIS through his, Via Phone for more directives/clarifications

Yours Faithfully
Mr Peter sands
(foreign operation/Wire transfer dept)
SCB

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 09:47:40 +0000
Subject: Dear contact the lawyer for the agreement paper

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer pending on my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here life is not easy for me and my brother but i believe with you we can start a new life again in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before transferring the money to your Account because the bank send me copy of the mail. After reading your mail i discussed it with camp supervisor of the charity vault Programmed (Undp Senegal) were am seeking asylum Dr. Nicolas Williams and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Djibril Fall.

I will want you to contact him now both on phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 5.8 million US Dollars from Standard chartered bank to your account in your country on my behalf. His contact information are as follows,

Name Barrister, Djibril Fall
E-mail address. [email protected]
Telephone number +221771575083

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours
Rita

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:06:39 +0000
Subject: Bar. (Dr) DJIBRIL Fall

Associations & Memberships
Lawyers Society of Senegal (Board Member)
National Organization of Human Rights (ONDH)
Association of European Lawyers
Arbitration Center of the Chamber of Commerce
Member, (ECOWAS) Bar, Associate
Address 48 Avenue Lamiue gueye
Republic Du Senegal.
Tel: +221771575083
Email [email protected]
REF File; No, XX129ADVOCATDKS
DATE; 19-1-2016

ATTENTION,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL AND YOUR PARTNERS EMAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS RITA DICKSON HUBERT TO TRANSFER SUM MONEY FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS;

1. YOUR FULL NAME ---------
2. YOUR PHONE NUMBER---------
3. YOUR OCCUPATION---------
4 . YOUR AGE----------

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY

SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL IMMEDIATELY TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY NOBLE CHAMBER WILL CONTACT YOU BACK IMMEDIATELY WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUEST

Faithfully yours
Bar. (Dr) DJIBRIL Fall
Principal Attorney,
DJIBRIL Fall LAW CHAMBER
Office tel +221771575083

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:29:25 +0000
Subject: Bar. (Dr) DJIBRIL Fall

BARRISTER DJIBRIL FALL CHAMBER
LEGAL PRACTITIONER
Associations & Memberships
Lawyers Society of Senegal (Board Member)
National Organization of Human Rights (ONDH)
Association of European Lawyers
Arbitration Center of the Chamber of Commerce
Member, (ECOWAS) Bar, Associate
Address 48 Avenue Lamiue gueye
Republic Du Senegal.
Tel: +221771575083
Email [email protected]
REF File; No, XX129ADVOCATDKS
DATE; 20-1-2016

ATTENTION,

In compliance with the content of your email and your partner I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the Bank, of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and inquirers from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accepted to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the Bank

I understand from the Bank Transfer Director that the Actual Credit balance at the moment is $5.8 Million United States Dollars The Transfer Director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country. I have seen the Documents even as your partner shows me. The young girl father's Death Certificate, and the Deposit Certificate. I was made to understand from the Bank that these Documents are required by them for the transfer.

I have Drafted a tentative Power of Attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be Notarized on my chambers letter Head after the signature of the young Girl involved at the Federal High Court here In Dakar Senegal

1 After due consultations from Federal High Court, I understand that it will cost the sum of =

850 USD for the registration and authentication of the power of attorney for such amount of money in your name Mr. "xxxxxx" which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office of the country

(2.) = 250 USD for stamping on power of attorney in High Court of Justice before it will be come valid.

(3.) = 150 USD For swearing an affidavit of oath at the High Court of Justice here in your name

(4.)= 50 USD For notary stamping at the notary public office here (before it will become valid)

(5.) = 550 USD For Endorsement and Legalization of Fund Deposit Certificate here in Dakar Senegal.

(6.) = 50 USD For Endorsement and Legalization of Death Certificate of Late Dickson Hubert here in Dakar Senegal,

(7.) = 650 USD For Senegalese Government Tax on $5.800,000.00 and Legalization of the deposit certificate. which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.of the country

(8.) DJIBRIL Fall legal processing fee = 800 USD

Total Amount: = 3,350 USD

After which the funds in Bank is now Guarantee to you by the next of kin While you should arrange and send the money to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.

To speedy the process you are to send this money through western union money transfer system which is the fastest mean's of sending money with my secretary name and address.

Name: OMOYEMI OLUFEMI ADE
CITY DAKAR
Address, 48 Avenue Lamiue gueye
Dakar Senegal

Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chamber to go and get the money out from the western Union office and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take three working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

Send the transfer information payment slip as soon as you send the money to enable him go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Faithfully yours
Bar. (Dr) DJIBRIL Fall
Principal Attorney,
DJIBRIL Fall LAW CHAMBER
Office tel +221771575083

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 12:50:09 +0000
Subject: compensation for you effort‏‏‏

Hello my Good Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from united kingdom. Presently I am in London for an investment project with him Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me despite that it failed

Now you will need to contact Dr. Desmond Lambert he is one of the camp supervisor when i was in Senegal his email address is Dr. [email protected] Tell. +221765193419

Ask him to kindly direct you on how you can received the Bank Draft of $250.000.00 from Ecobank which I prepared for you as a compensation for all the past efforts

I appreciated all that you did for me so feel free and get in touched with him he is waiting for you

Please do let me know immediately you receive money so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Rita

Salut mon bon ami,
Je suis heureux de vous informer au sujet de mon succès à obtenir l'argent transféré dans la coopération de mon nouveau partenaire du Royaume-Uni. Actuellement, je suis à Londres pour un projet d'investissement avec lui Pendant ce temps, je ne l'ai pas oublié tous vos efforts passés et tente de me aider malgré cela il a échoué

Maintenant, vous devrez contacter Dr.Desmond Lambert il est l'un du superviseur du camp quand j'étais au Sénégal son adresse e-mail est [email protected] Tell. + 221765193419

Demandez-lui de bien vouloir vous diriger sur la façon dont vous pouvez reçu le projet de la Banque de 250.000.00 $ de ECOBANK que je préparais pour vous comme une compensation pour tous les efforts passés

J'ai apprécié tout ce que vous avez fait pour moi, donc se sentir libre et entrer en touché avec lui, il vous attend

S'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir immédiatement que vous recevez de l'argent afin que nous puissions partager notre joie après toutes les souffrances à ce moment-là. En ce moment, je suis très occupé ici en raison des projets d'investissement moi-même et mon nouveau partenaire éprouvez au Prendre soin de la main et rester béni.

Cordialement,
Mlle Rita
Advertisement