Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300079 by soldierfortune Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:55 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar
Bank account holder: Ohajuru Justice Ezenwa

Dating Site/user ID: waydate/Nellafavour22
Name: Nella Favour Nshimirimana
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>
Email 5: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221774669752 (Nella Favour Nshimirimana )
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +442008880161 (Suisse Bank, Clinton Benson)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/landline

Phone 3: +447508724930 (Suisse Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Mobile

Phone 4: +448704714308 (Suisse Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Non-Geographic - Premium Rate

Phone 5: +221706533157 (Bar. )
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/landline

Phone 6: +221338556151 (Bar. )
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Expresso Senegal

Phone 7: +221777513504 (Rev.)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe was passed away during the civil war
- Fled from Burundi to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $22.7 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 25%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents and invest a funds
- Lawyer fee $2.680 USD
- Payment via Western Union to name: David Sulemane
- Payment to bank account name: Ohajuru Justice Ezenwa

Miscellaneous:

After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal.

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-12-30 17:51:30

Good day to you,

My name is (Nella Favour Nshimirimana) I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Could you please get back to me on my private email ID [email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 13:18:26 +0000
Subject: Hope to read form you dear‏‏‏

My noble person,

Thanks for your time to reply my message, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you here online. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile post, i was moved spiritually to write you and i really appreciate your decision to reply me.

Meanwhile, My Name is Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana. I am 26 years old, from Republic of (Burundi) in central Africa. I am the only daughter of Late. Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe, My late father was a Burundian military general who served as army chief of staff, and was later appointed as a senior presidential adviser on internal security and close political ally of President Pierre Nkurunziza of Burundi, who is now serving his third term ambition while many innocent souls are being killed every day in Burundi.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother who is also a member of Burundian parliament. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father by the assailants who the government claims to be from the opposition party in the country while the oppositions claimed as well the government killed my father in connection with my step mother who has no children for my late father.

After my late father's burial, i wanted to make a trip to the United States of America or any of the European nations with available Visa but my step mother find out from the government officials and decided to confiscate my personal account, hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents including my Visa and Master card and left me empty without option.

Luckily for me, she did not discover where I kept my late father's foreign investment fund deposit Files which contains important documents. So I decided to run to one local Chief who took me to some Missionaries who are helping to relocate displaced people to their camp in Senegal West Africa where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I wish you can help me for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My late father of blessed memory deposited a total net worth of US$22, 700, 000.00 in three foreign private Bank accounts located in England United Kingdom and considered with my name as the next of kin. However, On confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of this funds, i shall have more confidence to tell you everything necessary and forward you details regarding the banks and how to claim the funds.

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total fund for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to trust you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and i shall send you my direct mobile phone number in my next mail.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Warning. Please i urge you to keep this proposal as an open secret between both of us and do not try to disclose it with any third party, including your immediate family member's, friends, colleagues or any government organization without my approval for my security and safety.

Attached here are my pictures and please send me your pictures and more details i need to know you better.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss..Nella Favour Nshimirimana

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 14:50:22 +0000
Subject: I appreciate your time to reply my last mail‏‏‏‏‏

Dear beloved,

I appreciate your time to reply my last mail, Please accept to help me, I chooses you after much prayers and much considerations to trust you as a total foreigner and please i do hope you will not betray the trust i deposed in you. I requested your pictures and please send a very handsome ones for me in your next mail OK.

Presently, I am residing here in Senegal West Africa where i am seeking my political asylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country Burundi until i ascertain who killed my late father. Secondly, I want to relocate with you to plan a good lucrative business venture that we can invest around your country and look towards success.

Like i told you in my previous mail, my late father deposited the some of US$22, 700, 000.00 in Suisse Bank plc London, United Kingdom, with my name as the next of kin. After the death and burial of my father i am in communication with the bank in UK but the bank manager has made it clear that I cannot make this claims by myself due to my security and refugee status and directed me to seek a foreigner who will stand on my behalf as an appointed trustee to the bank for the claim and transfer of the fund to foreign account, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to claim and transfer the fund into your private or business account in your country.

Everything concerning this transaction is very clear and i need your love, trust and assistance to claim and transfer this fund to your position to enable me come over your country after the successful transfer to meet you in person and we live a free life and have a family together.

Listen very well, all that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this accounts, all i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative/partner, and find out the possibilities of transferring the funds to your country on my behalf.

I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. It is due to the trust i have in you now that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am safe in your hand? No body knows what i have and where i am right now since i Ran away from my country Burundi, So please for my safety and security i urge you to keep this proposal secret from everyone and take the responsibility very private OK.

I know that God will see us through and once the funds transferred to your country, you will now send me money to process my clearance as a refugee and prepare my travelling documents to come over your country because, right now i have no freedom or money to process all this requirements this is why you must be fast to help me by reading and following my instructions for a faster and successful transaction with the Suisse Bank plc London, United Kingdom.

Please send me your Full Names, Your Age, Your Job and Your Telephone Number to enable me introduce you to the Suisse Bank plc as my foreign appointed representative to stand on my behalf for the claim and transfer of my inheritance to your position.

Once i get your cooperation, I will send the bank contact details and every other directives that you will need to contact the bank for verification and possibility of the transfer.

NOTE/ If you Have Any Question Or Need More Clarifications For A Better Understanding Do Not Hesitate To Ask Me Or Call Me Through My Private Phone +221774669752

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:21:57 +0000
Subject: Bellow are the Bank contact details in UK.

Dear "xxxxxx".

Hope you are fine today? I really appreciate your concern and promise to help me in this difficult times. I wish to relocate with you as long as you can help me succeed and regain my freedom here as a refugee.

Having told you concerning the funds in my late fathers deposit, I will like you to start by contacting the bank and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in country. I have decided to entrust my whole life in your hand and hope that you won't betray my trust as you has promised?

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to both of us, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your first mail and also reconfirming your personal data, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you in life without doubt. Bellow are the Bank contact details in UK.

SUISSE BANK PLC.
Address: 53 Davies Street, London W1K 5JH
United Kingdom.
Official Email: [email protected]
Customer Service: [email protected]
Phone: +442008880161/ +447508724930
Fax: +448704714308

HERE ARE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH DETAILS OF DEPOSIT.

Name of Depositor: Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe
Country/Nationality: Republic of Burundi
Sex: Male
Next Kin/Daughter: Nella Favour Nshimirimana
Deposit: US$22, 700, 000.00
Account No: GB/8584095007/SB

I has sent a Nomination letter to the bank in UK this yesterday 18th January, 2016 informing them about you as my appointed trustee foreign partner and the bank management requires your confirmation to my request to stand on my behalf for the transfer.

I attached here my late fathers death certificate and bank deposit certificate with my refugee identity card for your confidence and trust, and please make sure every information and documents i sent here is kept very confidential and secret for security purpose due to my late fathers enemies and our government in Burundi.

You will not regret any action you take on my behalf as soon as we are done with this transaction and i come over to your country after the transfer. Therefore, You are to write an official letter to the bank by email and Please once you receive any responds from the bank you let me know what they say OK.

Take care of your self and please i will be happy if you call me directly to my mobile to hear your voice and discuss more issues regarding my proposals, thank you.

Yours beloved.
Nella.

Received: from [41.83.12.210]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:32:56 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Mr. "xxxxxx".

Suisse Bank plc
53 Davies Street-London W1K 5JH
United, Kingdom.
Tel Line: +447508724930
Fax No: +448704714308
Date: 29:12:2015.
Our Ref: S10/1454/7908/SBP

Your Ref: Mr. "xxxxxx"

LEGAL REQUIREMENTS TO A/C NO. GB/8584095007/SB. VALUED US$22, 700, 000.00 REFERRING TO MR. "xxxxxx" AS APPOINTED TRUSTEE CUM MANDATE BENEFICIARY TO THE ORIGINAL NEXT OF KIN MISS. NELLA FAVOUR NSHIMIRIMANA.

Dear, Mr. "xxxxxx",

Good day Sir, Please see the attached document for more details in respect of your proposition thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Clinton Benson
Executive Director
Foreign Payment Dept.
Suisse Bank plc.

pdf-file

53 Davies Street-London W1K 5JH
United, Kingdom.
Tel Line: +447508724930
Fax No: +448704714308
Date: 20:01:2016.
Our Ref: S10/1454/7908/SBP Your Ref: Mr. Harry Cristian Renvall

LEGAL REQUIREMENTS TO A/C NO. GB/8584095007/SB. VALUED US$22,700, 000.00 REFERRING TO MR. "xxxxxx" AS APPOINTED TRUSTEE CUM MANDATE BENEFICIARY TO THE ORIGINAL NEXT OF KIN MISS. NELLA FAVOUR NSHIMIRIMANA.

Good day sir,

I have been mandated by the director foreign remittance department to notify you that we has received your application confirming a nomination letter Appointing you as Foreign Trustee Partner cum Mandate beneficiary to the fund deposit of late Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe, a Burundian nationality by her Daughter Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, who is currently residing at a refugee camp in Federal Republic of Senegal West Africa, on asylum to receive her fund worth of US$22,700,000.00 (Twenty Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) plus its accrued interest value on her behalf.

The said fund was deposited with us by her late father Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe, in which he legally penciled down Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, as the family Next of Kin. However, before we move further in details regarding the funds and it's transaction with Suisse Bank Group Plc London, United Kingdom you are required to fulfill the legal obligations according to the UK banking laws and policies as established in accordance with European Union, the International Monitory Fund and the World bank. The following basic legal requirements will be needed to recognize you as an Appointed Trustee cum Mandate Beneficiary viz as a third party to the account which will permit you to have direct access to the account after the transfer.

(1) Present a scanned copy of your driver’s license, national identity card or international passport for confirmation of your identity and nationality.

(2) Present a copy of Late Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe’s certified death certificate from Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, reconfirming his death.

(3) Present a copy of Late Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe’s bank deposit certificate issued by Suisse Bank Plc in 2008 from Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, to Guarantee your claim.

(4) Present a Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, is residing as a refugee.

(5) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.
Note: The Power of attorney must be processed by a Senegalese resident lawyer to enable Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, endorsement over there in Senegal as the next of kin.

(6) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support as proof from the high court of Senegal. Note: the above information's are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, your interest as mandate trustee partner, and Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, as the next of kin during and after the transfer.

All the documents / information's above are required to be submitted to our bank within Two weeks [10 working days] for legal validation to empower our bank proceed with transaction with you on behalf of your partner as a Third party mandate.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above document's/ information's are part of our security protocols to ensure unwarranted taking advantage of Lt. Gen. Adolphe Nshimirimana Yashyinguwe, absence as deceased by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy after his death due to family dispute.

On receipts of the above documents/information’s, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied with the legal validation, we shall not hesitate to follow due process to your claim and transfer the fund to your account. Thanking you for your co-operation and partnership in advance as we look
forward to your compliance within the frame work of Ten days on submission of legal validation of documents.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Clinton Benson
Executive Director
Foreign Payment Dept.
Suisse Bank plc.

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:19:03 +0000
Subject: FW: Attention Mr. "xxxxxx".

My beloved "xxxxxx",

Good morning and how are you today? Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you once after the transfer, I appreciate you so much for your efforts to contact the bank as my trustee partner and now they has replied to us please keep your trust and promises never to disappoint me in life.

I am committed to my relationship with you and i promise you this from my heart that i will not disappoint you and I equally expect the same assurances from you too. Regarding the requirements the bank needs from us, after reading the bank responds this morning i pleaded the camp officer to help us get a competent lawyer who will help in getting those requirements from the law court here in Senegal since you are not here and can not move down here for the documents and he gave me the contact of one legal firm.

I has also called the man to discuss the issues with him and after our conversation just now he told me to give you his contact information to write him direct email as my appointed foreign trustee partner since i am a refugee and can not stand for the responsibility of the legal requirements.

From my inquiries, the lawyer is an international advocate, a registered lawyer in the United Nation of West Africa and also a registered member of Senegalese Bar Association (SBA) therefore he will help in preparing the documents for us without much delay.

I will like you to contact him through his office email address and phone immediately to discuss with him, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from the high court of Senegal and that he will do it in your favor to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's deposit to the account in Your country as directed by the bank.

You can forward him the bank requirements below for more details though i has also briefed him concerning the matter.

(4) Present a Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, is residing as a refugee.

(5) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.

Note: The Power of attorney must be processed by a Senegalese resident lawyer to enable Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, endorsement over there in Senegal as the next of kin.

(6) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support as proof from the high court of Senegal.

Note: the above information's are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, your interest as a trustee partner, and Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana, as the next of kin during and after the transfer.

Here Is The Legal Representative Contact Information.

Court Chambers Int'l Law Firm
HEAD OFFICE: Villa No. 302 Hann Maristes II Dakar,
Espace Residence, BP 1887, Dakar-Senegal,
West Africa
Tel: +221338556151 / +221706533157
Email: [email protected]

I shall be hoping to hear from you as soon as your done with the lawyer on the documents.

Your beloved,
Nella.

Received: from [41.214.40.105]
<[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:29:21 +0100
Subject: Attention, "xxxxxx".

Court Chambers Int'l Law Firm
Villa No. 302 Hann Maristes II Dakar,
Espace Residence, BP 1887, Dakar-Senegal,
West Africa
Tel: +221338556151 / +221706533157
Date: 01/29/2016

Attention, "xxxxxx".

Attached here with the details of legal services together with my identification papers for more details thanking you for chosen our law firm as we look forward to receiving the payment have a good day.

Date: 01/29/2016

Attention, "xxxxxx".

In view of your application dated 28th January, 2016 requesting for our services as your representative legal practitioners on behalf of your partner Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana as a refugee in Senegal West Africa. We hereby notify you the official jurisdiction process of procuring all the legal documents at the Federal High Court of Justice Senegal. The following are the list of proceedings for the required documents by the Federal Government of Senegal to enable the legal exchange of ownership from your partner Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana to your name for the
transfer as an appointed trustee cum mandate beneficiary which will empower the parties in this transaction.

1. The Power of Attorney.....US$875.00 Eight Hundred and Seventy Five US Dollar (to be paid in court Registrar.)

2. The swearing of the Affidavit of Oath/letter of probate......US$605.00 Six Hundred and Five US Dollar (to be paid in court Registrar)

3. Notary stamp at the notary office for all documents and clearance......US$400.00 Four Hundred US Dollar (to be paid in notary office.)

4. Our Legal fee for all the document and services ..........US$350.00 Three Hundred and Fifty US Dollar. Total cost for all legal documents needed for the transfer is......(US$2,230.00) Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty US DOLLAR.

5. Mailing:............................US$150.00

6. Insurance:....................... US$200.00

7. Vat:........................ US$100.00

Total Cost for Postal Charges through DHL Courier Service Company From Senegal To the bank head office in United Kingdom US$450.00, Four Hundred and Fifty US DOLLAR.

Sir, As soon as we receive the payment we shall proceed with your documents without delay. All the services, requirements and processes will cost a total sum of (US$2,680.00), Two Thousand Six Hundred And Eighty US DOLLAR ONLY.

As soon as you make the payment all legal required documents will be ready within Two working days and will be endorsed by your partner Miss. Nella Favour Nshimirimana and the chief probate judge of the Federal High Court Senegal for validation.

TERMS OF PAYMENT.

Sir, due to the urgency of the documents you are advised to transfer the total amount of (US$2,680.00) through Money-Gram OR Western Union with my personal data below for immediate delivery of the documents to avoid banking delay.

PAYMENT DETAILS.

Receiver Name: David Sulemane
Address: Villa No. 302 Hann Maristes II Dakar, Espace Residence, BP 1887,
Dakar-Senegal, West Africa
Code : +221
Amount: US$2,680.00

Attached here with my identification papers for more details thanking you for chosen our law firm as we look forward to receiving the payment have a good day.

Best Regards.
Attorney in law,
Bar, David Sulemane (Esq.)
On behalf of Court
Chambers Int'l Law Firm

Received: from [41.83.19.230]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 06:04:28 +0100
Subject: ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

Good morning "xxxxxx"

Sequel to your request for bank account here you can make the payment to proceed with the requirements.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

BANK NAME............B-SIC SENEGAL SA.
ACCOUNT NAME...... OHAJURU JUSTICE EZENWA
ACCOUNT NUMBER...011632300011
BANK CODE...............SN111
SWIFT CODE............BSAHSNDA
BRANCH CODE...........01001
ACCOUNT KEY............70

We offered the western union money-gram system based on the urgency of the matter in respect of your first aplication thank you.

Best Regards.
Attorney in law,
Bar, David Sulemane (Esq.)
On behalf of Court
Chambers Int'l Law Firm

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:06:37 +0000
Subject: I HAVE GOOD NEWS MY DEAR

Hello Dear.

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health.I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from CANADA

I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out nd I am contacting you to let you know of the success. I will be very busy here in CANADA at this time due to the projects I have at hand with the new partners.

I have left a cheque of 300,000.00 Pounds with the new rev father in Senegal Dakar for you. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft of 300,000.00 Pounds only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.

I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. Contact him immediately with this message via his email: ([email protected]) +221777513504

so that he can deliver the cheque to you immediately.I have instructed Rev charles philip to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you so that he can send the cheque to your house/mailing address or office address
as you may direct him.

Thanks, from Miss
loveth
Advertisement