Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300064 by soldierfortune Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:42 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): IISP: OPT Benin / Benin Telecom (Etisalat Benin), Benin, Littoral, Cotonou

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/julion
Name: Julien Tamer
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>
Email 5: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +22962617793 (Rev. Donnezmoi Benediction)
Country/Type/Provider: Benin/Mobile

Phone 2: +4470724038998 (UNITY TRUST BANK)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +447045746530 (UNITY TRUST BANK)

Phone 4: +447005931063 (UNITY TRUST BANK)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 5: +447447743176 (UNITY TRUST BANK)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 6: +447045746529 (Richard Wilcox, UNITY TRUST BANK)

Phone 7: +22962804025 (Bar. Marcus Mike)
Country/Type/Provider: Benin/Mobile

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Barry Tamer, mother and siblings was killed by opposition group's assassins
- Fled from Rwanda to the refugee camp in Benin
- Father deposited $4.6 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Lawyer fee $860 USD
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: David Ogbu

Site: spiritualdating
Date: Jan 4, 2016

My dear. i like you. i would love to meet you face to face. i want to be your friend and know you the more. contact me at ([email protected]) or you can send me your email address so i can send you my pictures and tell you more about me. am waiting. from Julien

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:08:36 +0000
Subject: love from julien

Hello my dearest.,

I am very happy to see your reply to my mail. how is your day? i hope fine, mine is not good here. dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here, not just for fun or romantic affairs. please i believe you are in a good position to help me out. i want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition please.

My Julien Tamer, i am a single girl of 23 years old and never married. i am from Rwanda in East Africa, but am presently residing in the church Orphanage home of Porto Novo Benin Republic Catholic Parish as an orphan. My late father Dr Barry Tamer was a politician, and was killed together with my mother and two brothers by unknown assassins whom i suspected was sent by the opposition party, because they were afraid that my late father may won the election because of his popularity, and because of that they have killed my father and mother and two brothers. it was my father's lawyer that told me to be careful because he suspect the opposition party to have been the people that murdered my entire family.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Rwanda and i managed to run to Benin Republic where i am staying now, because my uncle is after my dear life. he want to kill me after when he succeeded in killing my father's lawyer because he want to take over my father's property, but little did he know that my father's lawyer had handed over to me the will and bank documents concerning the money which my father deposited in the bank for my inheritance.

My late father Dr Barry Tamer deposited a sum ($4.6 million US Dollars) four million six hundred thousand united state's dollars in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin. and i have the Deposit Certificate of the account and i also have the Death Certificate of my late Father here with me. please i will like you to help me transfer this money $4.6 million US Dollars to your account in your country bank account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here. i am afraid of the enemity my father created back in my country when he was alive, that was also the reason i ran out to this place.

i kept this as secret from other people here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have. the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. he is also the person whom i used his office computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services. the reverends tel number is +22962617793 and his name is Reverend Donnezmoi Benediction. if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Julien, he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call. I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before they kill my entire family.

Please because of this i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you, though we have not met in person. i like honest, understanding and God fearing people. My hobbies are music, reading writing and sports. i have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours. i will like to know more about you. like your name and address in full. My favorite language is English, meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said. i have a lot to tell you have a nice day and think about me and my situation here. am waiting to hear from you soonest,

Good wishes from yours Julien

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Letter 3
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 13:42:13 +0000
Subject: you're my hope

My dear. am very happy to read from your mail again. am so happy that God have brought you in my life. i want you to know that i don't care about your age. my dear, age is just something calculated, age is just nothing but a counted numbers. but one can love and relate without considering age. my dear, i am so happy because i read your mail again. reading your mail today has showed me how much you care about my situation. my dear, i have suffered ever since i lost my parents. life has not been easy. i can't even eat in so many days, and in some i can eat only bread, and i am tired of living this kind of life. i don't want to die here because if things continue the way they are, then i will end up dying one of this days, and if i die no one will inherit my late father money in the bank, and this is why i am contacting you so that you can help me and claim my father money into your account.

my dear, i want you to know that i have prayed and believe that you're my helper, and i believed that God have brought you to my life so that you can help me. i want you to know that i am ready and willing to be your love and comfort you now that you need love, i will be your daughter to call your father and treat you like a father, i will be mother and to guide you every way, i will be your wife and to give you strength and happiness to carry on life, i will be everything you want me to be, i can be what you want me, i will give you every love i can give you as love, and i will take care of you if you want me to. any mutual understanding between us will be appreciate for me because am tired of suffering, i want a life, i want a new live.

i want some one to call my love, my father, my joy, my hope, my mother, my hope. i want some i can give my all hope. i believed you're the person for me. i believe God has brought you to me for a purpose. i believe that you're everything that i want. i believed you're my angel to save me from this suffering. please help me because i don't want to die here.

if i die no one will inherit my father money. please help me now because i don't know what will happen to my life if i continue in this hunger and suffering. please help me and claim my late father money in the bank, please help me claim my inheritance. please help me my dear. i hope you will help me? please tell me and i will send the bank contact details to you so that you can contact the bank for the money. thanks for helping me. i will send the bank details to you in my next email. take care with all my love for you. Please reply when you read this my mail. yours julien

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:52:33 +0000
Subject: please call me on phone +22962617793

Hello My Dear,

I thank you once again for your reply to my mail. I am here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my father money to your position for a better life for us. May God bless and protect and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called orphanage home where I am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace). All you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer of my father money into your account.

UNITY TRUST BANK LONDON UK.
NAME OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR: MR. RICHARD WILCOX
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +447045746529 +447045746530
FAX LINE: +447005931063 +447447743176
BANK EMAIL: [email protected]
DIRECTOR EMAIL: [email protected]

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Barry Tamer
Nationality: Rwanda
Next of kin: Miss Julien Tamer
Amount deposited: $4.6m
Account Number: UTB-745608902546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number: UBTKXESB

please copy this mail and send to the bank

Bank Email addresses: utb.customerservice@ accountant.com
DIRECTOR EMAIL.......richardwil [email protected]

Respected Sir,

I, Mr .........., a permanent resident of ..... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Julien Tamer, now living in Benin Republic, poto novo, she is in orphanage home. I am her foreign partner living in .......... Republic l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter. With That, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr.........................

Received: from [41.138.89.213]
<[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 10:54:21 +0100
Subject: TRANSFER PROCEDURES FROM UNITY TRUST BANK PLC LONDON

WELCOME TO UNITY TRUST BANK PLC LONDON
Address: 23-28 Great Russell Street, London, United Kingdom
Post Code: WC1B 3UB" Category, Bank UTB Plc
Tele: +447045746529 / 045746530
E-mail: [email protected]
Date: 16/01/2016 : Time: 10:45 AM

For Your Kind Attention. Mr "xxxxxx".

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your partner mail we received in our bank here in London. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Julien Tamer that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's funds deposit with our bank. Late Dr Barry Tamer is our late customer with account no! UTB-745608902546/QB/91/A of Substantial amount (US$4.600,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A notarised Power of Attorney from a Benin Republic resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.

2. The death certificate of late Dr Barry Tamer, her deceased father confirming the death.

3. Affidavit of Oath Support from Benin Republic High court of Justice where she is residing, to prove the authentication of the power of attorney.

4. A copy of the Passport Identity of Miss Julien Tamer.

Note! The above mentioned documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our Interest, yours and the next of kin after the claims. When you get all these documents both from high court and the power of attorney, Then, The original copies of the four required documents should be submitted to our office fast. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Processing and transferring of ligament's/Funds to your nominated locations/accounts shall commence without any delay as soon as we receive the above mentioned documents.

Note! we are the leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. and we complete to be the leading global provider of financial solution for demanding clients creating exceptional values for our shareholders and peoples.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact the Funds Transfer Department Director for more directives/clarifications any time any day. but that should be from Monday to Friday same time. also we have good hours service for our costumers.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Richard Wilcox
(Foreign/Wire Transfer Officer)
Tel: +447045746529
Director E-mail: [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 16:24:46 +0000
Subject: Contact this lawyer for help

My dear.

how are you?? hope fine, thank you so much for all you're doing for me. i have already read what the bank wrote to you and finds that we need a lawyer here in Benin that will prepare the documents and that was the reason why i have wrote late due to i went to find a lawyer that will prepare the necessary documents needed by the bank. my dear i find it difficult because it is not easy for me to get a lawyer because of my situation but i have use the influence of the Reverend sister to get this good lawyer. he is a famous human right lawyer, He promise to help us,

so please try and contact the lawyer through email or phone call, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to draft an application letter, get an affidavit of oat from Federal High Court of Benin and as well prepare a power of attorney that will allow you transfer my father money from UNITY TRUST BANK PLC LONDON into your account. write mail to the lawyer now. his information as following.

M & M FIRM'LEGAL PRACTITIONER.
(Bar) Dr Marcus Mike.
2 Cite Akpakpa, Benin Republic, Cotonou
Tel: +22962804025
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Received: from [41.138.89.193]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:08:30 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

M & M
FIRM LEGALPRACTITIONER
( BAR) DR MARCUS MIKE.
2 CITE AKPAKPA/ BENIN REPUBLIC, COTONOU
P.O.BOX 22,783 COTONOU
TEL: +22962804025

ATTN: MR "xxxxxx".

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVITE OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (JULIEN TAMER) THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER FUND FROM THE BANK (UNITY TRUST BANK PLC LONDON UK) TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AT THIS JUNCTURE AM BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE, YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S IS HIGHLY NEEDED BY ME, THEY WILL BE USE IN PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.

HAVING RECEIVED YOUR FULL INFORMATION. I ALSO WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING LEFT FOR YOU TO DO RIGHT NOW. SO LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD. PRIOR TO MY ENQUIRIES FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT REGARDING THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC WILL ATTRACT THE COST OF $860 USD.

POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ) WILL COST $580 USD, FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY US DOLLARS.

(LEGAL REGISTRATION FEE) WILL COST $280 USD, TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY US DOLLARS. TOTAL PAYMENT ALL TOGETHER IS $860 USD, EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY US DOLLARS.

THESE PAYMENT WAS REQUESTED AT THE HIGH COURT TO ENABLE ME PROCURE THESE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF. AND THE AMOUNT REQUESTED HAS COME TO THIS SUM DUE TO THE WEIGHT OF THE FUND YOU WANT TO CLAIM FROM UNITY TRUST BANK PLC LONDON UK. NORMALLY, THE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ON THIS AMOUNT FOR PROCUREMENT FROM THE HIGH COURT. BUT THE FEE HAS COME THIS UP BECAUSE THE FUND INVOLVED IS TOO HUGE THAT I HAD TO UNDERGO INTERROGATION BEFORE YOUR FILE COULD BE ACCEPTED AT THE HIGH COURT. BUT NEVERTHELESS. EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

SEND THE MONEY TOTAL OF $860 USD TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH AND ADDRESS OF MY CHAMBER, SCAN AND SEND THE TRANSFER SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY CHAMBERS COLLECT THE MONEY FROM OUR LOCAL BANK HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC. IT WILL ONLY TAKE US TWO WORKING DAYS TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED. I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT. TAKE NOTE. I CANNOT RENDER MY SERVICES TO YOU IF YOU DON'T COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

NAME.......................DAVID OGBU
QUESTION............... POWER
ANSWER..................AUTHORITY
COUNTRY................BENIN REPUBLIC
STATE......................COTONOU
(MTCN) COTROL NUMBER...................................

SEND THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER WITH NAME OF SENDER AND THE TRANSFER SLIP YOU RECEIVE FROM WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER MARCUS MIKE.ESQ
TEL +22962804025
[email protected]
Advertisement