Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299998 by soldierfortune Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:18 pm
Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Dating Site/user ID: best4date/bineta4u
Name: Bineta Amudu
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221783031688 (Rev. Mark Anthony)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +221773674269 (Housing Bank, Umara Khan)

Phone 3: +221338207827 (Housing Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/landline

Phone 4: +221770329214 (Bar. James Cisse)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. George Amudu and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Liberia to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $6.4 million US dollars with the bank in Senegal
- Refugee status*
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents

Site: best4date
Date: 23.11.2015 17:18:00

Hello !!! How are you.my name is bineta, please i will like you to contact me [email protected] I have something important to tell you.

Your.s bineta

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:15:59 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Good afternoon "xxxxxx",

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you over there?I am happy in your reply to my mail? Hope fine. My New Friend, My name is Miss Bineta Amudu i was born on 15th July 1989 (25) years old, i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. Dear i am from Liberia West Part of Africa and presently i am residing in a Catholic Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

The name of my father is Late Dr George Amudu He was the Assistant Minister for Trade Union Affairs & Ministry of Labor, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother in cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister.

My Dearest One, It is only me that is alive now, because i was not around when this was happened, i was in my First years studying BUSINESS MANAGEMENT in the University of Liberia and i managed to move from my country Liberia to the following West Part of Africa country Senegal where i am living now in a Catholic Orphanage Home as a refugee.

Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one, here is my picture, so i will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.

hope is alright, mine is a little bit boring, in this Orphanage we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the week, it is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will be free someday, i do not have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev Father Mark Anthony who is the Priest of the (Catholic Church) that runs the Orphanage here where I stay, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the female hostel because the orphanage have two hostels one for men the other for women, The Reverend Tel number is +221783031688 if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel,as a refugee here i do not have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this i have my late father&apps;s Personal Will with my name as next of kin and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one the leading banks here which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.4 (Six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars), So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you,

My dear I want you to know that I can come to any place you want me to come to be with you but the problem I have is the means to finance my trip that is reason I want us to get this money transferred to your account first and from there you can send me some money for my traveling expenses,I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Mark Anthony because he is like a father to me,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for now because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and people of vision,truth and hardworking, our main language is English and is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently,

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest,

Your New Friend

Bineta

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:16:15 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

Good afternoon "xxxxxx",

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you over there? I am happy in your reply I was really touched by your message, when I sent my life history to you, I've been wondering high what your reaction would be, because we did not meet or know each other from before, but although you answered me with sympathetic words and courage.

I chose you to help me not voluntarily do my dear, through my fathers late Is it compulsory that you must implement this deal with foreign Thats why I took my time to pray about this communication before ever contact you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my studies in your country.

I just think after that I will meet a number of prayers one like you, just now my confidence I have found you, and I am sure you will not let me down. First, thank you for your signal help me now, because I like very much to complete my studies in your country, and will be managing money for me and I will go back to school,

I want to go directly to this point, and I send you out of office Rev. Father in the camp, I trust him, and I have not explained a little about my situation to him, but not everything, and gave me access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him I want to get out of Africa as soon as possible, But first I have to get the money transferred to an account abroad, and since I do not have any body abroad decided to contact you, but if you will be honest and kind to my situation and help me with all sincerity in your heart. This is the phone number Rev.Fathers: +221783031688 When you call, tell Rev.Father you will not want to talk with Ms. Benita, down from 74, and said he would call me. I would like you to send me your details such as full.

Name: .....................................
Address: ................................
Tel Direct:........................
Occupation............................

On receiving the e-mail I will have all the information you account where this money deposited and account data forward. I am looking forward to read from you. After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time. Please and most importantly, i will like me to assure you will keep this transaction secret and myself until I come over.I will expect your response,

Greetings of love
Benita

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:03:51 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: HONEY THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO NOW .PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY

Hello Dear.

Thank for your mail and your understanding and God bless you. I am making it known to you that I have putting the trust on you as my guiding with full believe that you will let me alone on the way.

Honey like I told you earlier before now, I am still right here in the Catholic Orphanage Home seeking asylum under the United Nations for the refugees here in Senegal under the care of a Reverend Father (priest) whom I am making use of his official computer 2 times daily, i have all the legal documents of the fund with me hear,

Due to my status as a refugee, I can not claim these money is the law of this country as a refugee you have know right to claim any thing that belong to you unless you have a foreign trustee who will stand on your behalf.

I went to the bank the bank told me to get a foreign partner as my trustee, and this is the reason why I contacted you for assistance, i want you to be honest to me and be truthful to me i have surfed allot in this Catholic Orphanage Home i want to live this place is not good for my health i rally want you to help me to get out from this Catholic Orphanage Home.

I am right now sending you the contact information of the bank so that you can contact them urgently for the transfer procedures of the fund. Bellow is a drafted mail which you have to fill and send to the bank for self introduction, easy clarification and easy claims of the fund (money):

Attn: Mr. Umara Khan,

Name : .......................................................
Age ;.........................................................
Home Address ;........................................
Telephone number;...................................
A/c holder's name: .......................................,
A/c Number: ................................................,
Bank Name: ................................................,
Bank Address: .............................................,

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. ..............................

I'm contacting you on behalf of Miss Bineta Amudu, next of kin of a deposited sum of Six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$6.4) by her Late Father Dr George Amudu for safety purposes.

I was Late Dr George Amudu foreign business associate/partner and I was contacted by his only remaining daughter (Miss Bineta Amudu) to provide a foreign bank a/c where the deposited fund (money) will be transferred to on her behalf for her further investment and studies here in my country.

I will like you to please educate me on the procedures regarding how the fund (money) will be transferred successfully to my provided bank a/c as soon as possible without any single delay so that we can proceed on it.

Bellow is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father for my future:

Bank Name: HOUSING BANK OF SENEGAL
Bank Tel. No.: +221773674269
Bank Fax No.: +221338207827
Department: HEAD OF TRANSFER
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. Umara Khan.

Contact them now and inform them that you are contacting them on behalf of me (Bineta Amudu) of Republic of Liberia who is presently in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, the next of kin of the (Six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

(US$6.4) that was deposited with their bank by my late father (DR George Amudu) of Liberia for safe-keeping,which the account number is (771287987747390) Contact them and get back to me as soon as possible.

You will tell them that you are my trustee and you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer the money into your bank account,then the funds will be for us.

Then immediately after the transfer you will send me some money to prepare my traveling documents and meet you over there, please try to contact the Bank immediately you receives this mail and demand for the transfer to your account on my behalf.
Regards,

Yours Lovely
Bineta

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.74.150]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 07:08:20 -0500
Subject: FUND TRANSFER OF US$6.4M NOTIFICATION "HBS"

(HBS)
HOUSING BANK OF SENEGAL.
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.
HOUSING BANK OF SENEGAL (HBS).
ADDRESS.58 X 12 COLORANT CITY, DAKAR, REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL.
MR. UMARA KHAN (HBS) FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT.
Email: [email protected]

ATTENTION MR. "xxxxxx"

FUND TRANSFER OF US$6.4M NOTIFICATION "HBS"

MR. "xxxxxx" THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH THE FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER DECEASED FATHER CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

WE HOUSING BANK OF SENEGAL (HBS)HAVE GONE THROUGH THOSE DOCUMENT AND FOUND THEM SATISFACTORY.WE NOW WAIT FOR YOU TO SUBMIT THE REMAINING THREE LEGAL DOCUMENT SUCH AS.

(1). POWER OF ATTORNEY DULLY SIGNED BY A SENEGALESE BASED CITIZEN LAWYER AS YOUR WITNESS MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIMS AND TRANSFER ON BEHALF OF MISS BINETA AMUDU.

(2) AFFIDAVIT OF OATH / LETTER OF AUTHORITY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR SENEGAL SINCE THE NEXT OF KIN PRESENTLY RESIDES IN DAKAR REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL.

(3). SCANNED COPY OF EITHER YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, DRIVER'S LICENSE, NATIONAL OR OCCUPATIONAL IDENTITY CARD FOR IDENTIFICATION OF BENEFICIARY FOR THE CLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF THE SAID INHERITED FUND TO YOUR BANK A/C.

ON RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE THREE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIMS AND EFFECT THE TRANSFER TO YOU TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 72 HRS.

WE SINCERELY APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THE DELAY MIGHT HAVE CAUSED YOU AND PROMISED TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF BANKING SERVICES.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. UMARA KHAN.
HOUSING BANK OF SENEGAL (HBS).
58 X 12 COLORANT CITY, DAKAR, REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL.
TEL: +221773674269

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:02:55 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Please try to contact the lawyer for the preparation of the legal documents.

Hello Dear.

Honey thanks for your love and your efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person,I am very happy that the transfer has been approved by the bank.

Listen honey before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are a good man, i know we are going to have beautiful times together, the only people that knows about this money is you, me and the Reverend no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i do not want to loose my life because of the money.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, I have with me here my late father's Death Certificate and the Deposit Certificate (which I have attached to this mail) I thought it is the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal,

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in getting the documents for us,

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone immediately because according to what the bank requested the documents that is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath are going to bear your name and when you are contacting him please tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to get a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in HOUSING BANK OF SENEGAL to your account in your country, Below is the lawyer contact and information's,

Barrister James Cisse:
Senior Advocate of Senegal (S.A.S.)
For: Cisse & Cisse Law Chambers.
Email. [email protected]
Tell: +221770329214

So i will like you to contact him to get the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for us,Please try and let me know when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us,

Honey I want you to send the Death Certificate of my late father and the Deposit Certificate and also any of your I.D card to the bank and tell them that you are working on getting the remaining documents,

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to your country,

Please make sure you fell this form and send it together to the lawyer because he said he will need your details to get the document for us so make sure you send all your information to him and also call him on phone immediately to avoid any delay.

YOUR FULL NAME..........................................
YOUR SEX:.....................................................
YOUR BANK ADDRESS:...................................
YOUR BANK NAME......................................
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:.............................
YOUR OCCUPATION............................................
YOUR COUNTRY:......................................................

A big hug and kisses for you
From my deepest heart of love,
Yours forever
Miss Bineta.

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 12:30:42 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: FROM MISS BINETA

My Dear friend,

I hope my email finds you in good health, really it's has been long we stopped communication but i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my dream forward so that i can be able to surprise you because you tried to shown me care and concern but you did not believe me as i was in need of your assistance.

I was unable to realised the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the mighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my late father fund to me through the assistance of a new partner from Ireland, he is a kind-hearted man who is now my co-investor and Husband.

I wish to let you know that i am in Ireland with my husband and we left in Senegal a satisfy Irish bank draft of three hundred thousand Dollars ($300,000.00) for you as a make of reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i reviewed every thing about me to you when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed the Rev in change now. Rev Mark Anthony a priest in charge of Church in the refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque. Feel free to contact him and send to him your current residential or office postal address where he will post your cheque for your collection.

Rev Mark Anthony.
Address: Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221783031688
Email: [email protected]

I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.

Stay Bless and good bye.
Miss Bineta
Advertisement