Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299993 by soldierfortune Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:23 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Location (IP address): ISP: Ghana Telecom (Vodafone Ghana), Ghana
Bank account holder: Henry Asante

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/joyamzuz
Name: Joy N. Amauzu
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +233232056322 (Joy N. Amauzu)
Country/Type/Provider: Ghana/Mobile/Glo

Phone 2: +233232056322 (Bar. Edward Akufo-Addo)
Country/Type/Provider: Ghana/Mobile/Glo

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, banker

- Unclaimed bank account in Standard Charterded Bank Ghana
- Deposited balance $3.73 million US dollars
- Compensation of a partner 35%
- Lawyer fee €2.730 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Udoh Elijah John
- Payment to bank account name: Henry Asante

Site: spiritualdating
Date: Jan 19, 2016

Dear Friend, My name is Mrs Joy N. Amauzu. i have a little business i will like to share with you, if you are interested contact me for more details please you call or send me your email to contact you for the business. [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:34:20 +0000
Subject: THANKS

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Joy N. Amauzu. I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Takoradi Branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information on a recent bank conference with other East African countries held in Pretoria the capital city of South Africa.

I write you this proposal in good faith, I am a woman of peace. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year.

On the course of the year 2012 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Three Million Seven hundred and thirty thousand united state dollars ($3,730,000.00) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of.

I have placed this funds on what we call ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 35% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. Thanking you in advance for your kind and urgent response, more so for keeping our proposal to your self.

FULL NAME...........
ADDRESS.............
AGE.................
SEX.................
OCCUPATION..........
MARITAL STATUS......
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER......

Best regards,
Mrs. Joy Amauzu.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Subject: THE APPLICATION LETTER TO PROCEED.

My Dear.

Thank you for your mail. Darling only what i need from you is trust if you need anything else you call me on my number +233232056322

I have told you sincerely that the only assistance I need from you is to help me to take care of just the notarization which is not going to be much for you to handle and the fund will be transferred to your nominated bank account immediately after the notarization is done for our benefits.

I want you to stand as the beneficiary to the said fund and apply for the transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account for our benefits with the ATTACHED the application letter. Fill the application and send it to the bank international remittance department through ([email protected])

Send a copy of the filled application letter to me too for my confirmation. Please, I want you to know that the transaction will go through the legal process called the notarization and you will help me to take care of the notarization to enable the bank international remittance department to transfer the fund to your nominated bank account for our benefits.

Always update me with any development from the bank international remittance department as we proceed and please, do not mention my names to the bank international remittance department so that they will not know that I am involved directly in this transaction to avoid them from seizing the fund.

Regards,
Mrs. Joy Amauzu

Received: from [197.251.171.126]
From: "Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 13:14:15 +0100
Subject: (International Remittance Department)

and

X-Originating-IP: 197.251.171.126
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:53:39 +0000
Subject: (International Remittance Department)

Attn; "xxxxxx"

Sir,

We acknowledged the receipt of your message asking us to close your escrow call account no 0510190074 and transfer it by swift to your designated bank account given to us.

Sir, your order to transfer the sum of ($3,730,000.00) three million seven hundred and thirty thousand united state dollars has been forwarded for processing.

Be informed that we need the LAST QUARTER 2014 STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT and the DEBIT SLIP which you used in depositing the fund with us for thoroughly scrutiny.

Attached here is a message for your urgent attention. Attend to it and get back to us to enable us effect on your fund transfer without any further delays.

Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Ltd. We are here to serve you better.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Faith Sapong.
(International Remittance Department)

Received: from [197.251.171.126]
From: "Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 12:20:28 +0100
Subject: Your urgent attention Sir

Attnention: "xxxxxx"

Sir,

Reference to your funds transfer.

We acknowledged your message with the deposit Slip and the last quarter 2013 Statement of Account and we sincerely apologize for our late response to your fund transfer process, note that this bank has no intention to delay your fund transfer.

Sir, we wish to inform you that your order to transfer the sum of US$3,730.000.00 has been verified and approved for immediate transfer to your designated bank account given to us.

We find out from your file here with us that all the needed documents regards to your transfer is complete therefore no charges are required but due to the Ghana banking law you are advised to notarize your documents in the Ghana high court of justice to enable us carry out the fund transfer into your designated bank account given to us.

You are required to come down to Accra Ghana to notarize your documents by yourself which it will take only 4 hours to notarize your documents in our high court of justice.in case you are unable to come over we also advice that you contact our head legal department to represent you and obtain the document on your behalf.

His information.

Contact Barrister Edward Akufo-Addo in person;
Name; Barr. Edward Akufo-Addo (ESQ)
Tele; +233232056322
Email; [email protected]
{A Member of the Ghana Bar Association}

Attached here is a message for your urgent attention. Attend to it and get back to us to enable us effect on your fund transfer without any further delays. Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Ltd. We are here to serve you better.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Faith Sapong.
(International Remittance Department)

Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 08:22:26 +0000
Subject: THE NOTARIZATION REQUIREMENT.

ATTN: "xxxxxx"

SIR,

REGARDING TO YOUR FUND I CONTACTED THE BANK MANAGER AND VERIFIED THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIAL OF THE SAID FUND.

IN DEEDED I ALSO CONTACTED THE MAGISTRATES GHANA HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE FOR YOUR FUND NOTARIZATION REQUIREMENT.

HERE ARE THE REQUESTS INVOLVED AND BE INFORMED THAT THESE CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR FUND ACCOUNT.

[1] A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE/ANY

DOCUMENT FOR YOUR IDENTIFICATION.

[2] NOTARIZATION FEE; €2,230 EUROS

[3] ATTORNEY'S CONDUCTION FEE; €500 EUROS

TO A TOTAL OF €2,730 EUROS THIS IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED FROM YOU SINCE YOU HAVE ALL THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS CONCERNING YOUR FUND TRANSFER AND I WILL CARRY ON THE PROCESSING FOR YOU AND ALSO HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IS CREDITED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH OUT ANY DELAY.

I HEREBY ADVISED YOU TO SEND THE NOTARIZATION PAYMENT THROUGH MR.(UDOH ELIJAH JOHN) BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER FOR FAST COLLECTION. ADDRESS; ACCRA GHANA

NAME; UDOH ELIJAH JOHN
ADDRESS; ACCRA GHANA
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE COLOR
ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT; €2,730 EUROS

CALL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED THE MESSAGE; +233271126311

THANKS.
BARRISTER EDWARD AKUFO-ADDO

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:53:35 +0000
Subject: RE: THE NOTARIZATION REQUIREMENT.

ATTN: "xxxxxx".

SIR,

REGARDING TO YOUR REQUEST FOR A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE NOTARIZATION, I HAVE GONE TO THE GHANA HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE MAKE YOUR REQUEST KNOWN TO THEM AND THE HEAD OF THE ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT GAVE ME THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT. THIS IS WHY I AM FORWARDING THE BANK ACCOUNT TO YOU TO GO AHEAD TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME TO PROCEED TO THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP AS EVIDENCE OF THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE THEM TO ATTEND TO ME AND TO HAVE THE NOTARIZATION CONCLUDED IN YOUR INTEREST.

THEREFORE, GO AHEAD TO PAY THE TOTAL FEE OF €2,730 EUROS ONLY TO THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME AND I WILL SORT EVERY OTHER THINGS OUT AND MAKE SURE THAT THE HIGHT COURT OF JUSTICE CONCLUDES THE NOTARIZATION WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAYS.

AS SOON AS THE NOTARIZATION IS CONCLUDED, I WILL GO BACK TO THE BANK TO PRESENT THE NOTARIZATION DOCUMENT TO THEM TO ENABLE THEM TO GO AHEAD AND TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT IS:

ACCOUNT : HENRY ASANTE
ACC NUMBER: 0381134431343401
SWIFT CODE : ECOCGHAC
BANK NAME : ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
BANK ADDRESS: WEST RIDGE
BRANCH : WESTLAND BRANCH

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM YOU SOONEST. CALL ME BACK IF YOU NEED ANY CLARIFICATIONS: +233271126311

THANKS.
BARRISTER EDWARD AKUFO-ADDO .

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:53:28 +0000
Subject: PLEASE TRY AND CO-OPERATE WITH THE BARRISTER.

My Dear

Thank you for your email. i am happy to hear from you after a long time of my sleepless night towards you and the fund sincerly sir i am so much happy i am sending you my working id as you requested my international passport but at this time my passport have expire because of the change of a new passport we are no longer using the old one which i took my old passport to the imigration for the new one according to our new law and i have never gone there because it not too nessary for me now because i have no intension to travel but now you have give me the intesion to start working for the new one for my coming but i am sending you my working id to prove my honesty.

i understand you and also want to let you know that i can not involve myself with issue of notarization because the notarization reflect as the original depositor if i involve myself i will lose my job and the bank will seize the fund that is why i told you from the beginning not to mention my name, so i plead to you since that this is the only thing you have to do for the fund to be transfer into your account in the next 72 hours.

so i plead to you please try as much as you can and send all necessarily requirement needed from the lawyer as soon as this money gets to your account, you will deduct your money before the sharing of the fund.

i am waiting to hear good news from you so i can think how to come over to your country for the part of my own share so please my dear try and get it through we are almost done. Thank you for your understanding and God bless you.

Best regards,
Mrs. Joy Amauzu.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:53:35 +0000
Subject: RE: THE NOTARIZATION REQUIREMENT.

ATTN: MR. ”xxxxxxx”

SIR,

REGARDING TO YOUR REQUEST FOR A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE NOTARIZATION, I HAVE GONE TO THE GHANA HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE MAKE YOUR REQUEST KNOWN TO THEM AND THE HEAD OF THE ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT GAVE ME THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT. THIS IS WHY I AM FORWARDING THE BANK ACCOUNT TO YOU TO GO AHEAD TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME TO PROCEED TO THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP AS EVIDENCE OF THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE THEM TO ATTEND TO ME AND TO HAVE THE NOTARIZATION CONCLUDED IN YOUR INTEREST.

THEREFORE, GO AHEAD TO PAY THE TOTAL FEE OF €2,730 EUROS ONLY TO THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME AND I WILL SORT EVERY OTHER THINGS OUT AND MAKE SURE THAT THE HIGHT COURT OF JUSTICE CONCLUDES THE NOTARIZATION WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAYS.

AS SOON AS THE NOTARIZATION IS CONCLUDED, I WILL GO BACK TO THE BANK TO PRESENT THE NOTARIZATION DOCUMENT TO THEM TO ENABLE THEM TO GO AHEAD AND TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT IS:

ACCOUNT: HENRY ASANTE
ACC NUMBER: 0381134431343401
SWIFT CODE : ECOCGHAC
BANK NAME : ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
BANK ADDRESS: WEST RIDGE
BRANCH : WESTLAND BRANCH

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM YOU SOONEST.

CALL ME BACK IF YOU NEED ANY CLARIFICATIONS: +233.271.126.311

THANKS.
BARRISTER EDWARD AKUFO-ADDO

COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:54:21 +0000
Subject: THANKS

Hello Dear

My greetings to you and your family. I just want to say thank you for everything possible you did trying to help me receive this fund in your account.

Well I have never forgotten anything about you no matter how painful it was that you abandoned me just like that, I have always thought of you and kept praying to God to provide a God fearing person who will help me to receive this fund in his/her designated bank account and finally God did it for me, Now I am going to compensate you with a little token for your kindness and honesty,

Here now I have compensated you with a total sum of USD$220,000,00 Two Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars to show appreciation that I welcome the little conversation I had with you. Please I have issued an AUTHENTIC INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTER CARD worth USD$220,000,00 to you, I signed the ATM MASTER CARD front and back and left it with (TNT COURIER SERVICE COMPANY LTD) who shall deliver it to you and I told them that I will get in touch with you so that you will communicate with them and give them your direct address where they should send the ATM CARD to you.

I passed information and ordered the courier service company to dispatch the ATM to you as soon as you contact them. You have to contact the (COURIER SERVICE COMPANY LTD.) immediately and tell them to send the ATM MASTERS CARD left with them by me (Ms Joy. Amauzu) please you have to follow the instruction`s of the courier service company to enable them deliver your ATM CARD to you. remember the ATM is Authentic and Qualified to Clare in only five days.

Note: you might not hear from me for three months because I went for surgery in United Kingdom England. I want you to continue praying for my successful Surgeon,

please use this money to help yourself and your family, Here are the contacts details of the Courier Service Company Ltd Below:

E-mail: [email protected]
Tele: +233237852121
Fax: +2332352122
Director. Mr Jordan Jeck.
Manager. Mr Andy Philip.
Secretary, Mrs Serwaa Margaret.

Remain bless as I look forward to hear a good news from you

Ms. Joy Amauzu
Advertisement