Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299966 by soldierfortune Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:24 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available

Dating Site/user ID: direct contact
Name: Angela Linda
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +441315102037 (Felix Osifou)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/landline

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin)

- Father Mr. Grimes Johnson was poisoned to death by her uncles
- Father deposited $4.5 million US dollars with the security company in UK
- Cash money packed in a trunk box, would deliver to a partner's doorstep by diplomatic courier
- Delivery fee £1.485 GBP
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Elizabeth Graham

X-Originating-IP: not available
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 10:19:23 +0100
Subject: My dear Mr "xxxxxx"

My dear Mr "xxxxxx"

Thanks for your message, how was your night, i hope good?. My name is Angela Linda i am 25 years old from Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I saw your profile and decided to email you with hope and believe that you will accept me.

My late father is a wealthy international businessman, he deal on Gold, Cocoa and Timber export, Am the only daughter of my parents, I lost my mother when i was 6 years, my father is all i have until he was poisoned by his brothers due to his wealth, after the burial of my late father, life became hell to me because his brothers (my Uncles) claimed all my father's wealth and belongings as the tradition demands, according to the traditional of the land, if a man died without a son, even if the man have ten daughters all his wealth and belongings will be shared among his brothers and relatives, i believe this is the main reason why my father deposited the sum of $4.5 million USD in a bank without the knowledge of his brothers and made me the next of kin to the fund,

My uncles planned to kill me thinking that i am going to revenge, that is why i ran out from the family house so that i can secure my life and find a new foreign partner who can receive this money on my behalf that's why i contact you. At the moment the money is in a bank in London, United Kingdom which i'm the next of kin and I have no access to put or withdraw any money from it according to the agreement my late father made with the bank during the deposit which stated that i must be 30 years of age before i can have direct access to the fund, all I will require from you is to assist me stand as my foreign guardian and an associate of my late father as advised by my dad’s lawyer because according to him, it will make it earsier for the bank to release the money. I shall give you more detail when I hear from you.

Have a nice day.
Love,
Ms Angela Linda.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:50:51 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: My dear Mr "xxxxxx"

My dear "xxxxxx",

Thank you for your quick reply, I really appreciate your willingness to help me. you know it looks strange for someone to entrust such money in the hands of someone he does not know. It took me a lot of pains to make this decision to contact you for assistance after much fasting and prayers and I believe the Almighty has directed me to you.

Most importantly, I want you to show your credibility, promising that you will be honest and trustworthy to me during all our business transactions, because this transaction involves a lot of money (4.5million Dollars) so I hope that you will be the right one to do business without any disappointment or distrust of any kind.

Secondly, you have to keep this business confidential and top secret between you and I, because I have never contacted anyone regarding this business before this time because of the confidentiality required in this transaction.

After giving me the necessary assurance, I want you in your next mail to send me your full name, your complete address telephone and fax number so that I will go and introduce you to the security company as my foreign partner and the beneficiary of my late father’s consignment which deposited under their custody.

I will be sending to you the full information’s about the deposit issue to this transaction as soon as I confirm your willingness in assisting me over this transaction then i will send you the full contact of the security company for you to contact them and request for the delivery of the consignment to your address.

I hope to find a trustworthy partner in you. Please i need your full contact information's in your next mail. Have a nice day and be blessed.

Sincerely Yours
Ms Angela Linda

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:33:19 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: My dear Mr "xxxxxx"

My Dear "xxxxxx",

Thanks for your mail and also thank you for your information's which you have forwarded to me the content of your mail shown me that you are someone to rely on, I have gone to the security company to submit your inflammations and also introduce you to the director as my fiancee and foreign partner and beneficiary of my late father s consignment and i want you to contact the company immediately because they are waiting to hear from you. I trust in God and i beleive in you. Below is all the important infomation you need to contact the company.

Executive Authority Protection Security Company.
90 Long Acre, London WC2E 9RZ,
United Kingdom,
Tel/ +441315102037
Email: [email protected]
Contact person Mr Felix Osifou
The deposit code of the box is ......UTS/2010/DHX/153
The Series Number of the box is.......: 179/ATT/CP015
Description is....................... Family Valuables.
Depositor name ………….... Johnson Grimes

I am trusting you that is why I am sending you all these infomation and you have nothing to worry about because I have told the director about you that you will be contacting them on my behalf in regards to the box which my late father deposited with their company.

My dear, I want you to contact the company immediately and let me know when you have contact them so that I can also know the situation of things and start praying for my travelling arrangement to join you and start my life afresh to continue my education whiles you help me with investing this money over there for us.

You can call them and also send them email as the director will be expecting to hear from you. I will be waiting to hear good news from you as you contact the company as you receive this email. Have a nice day and may God bless you and your entire family and remain blessed.

With all my Love,
Angela

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:35:27 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Read and send to the security company if it's ok

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. "xxxxxx", I am the foreign Partner to Ms. Angela Linda who is right at the moment in Ivory Coast there. I am writing this letter as an application for claim to the deposit that she has with your company because the original depositor was her late father by name Mr. Grimes Johnson who was deceased long time now and she is ready to move over to my country to continue her education.

Sir, could you kindly confirm the details before me if ther are actually existing in your company.

The deposit code of the box is ......UTS/2010/DHX/153
The Series Number of the box is.......: 179/ATT/CP015
Description is....................... Family Valuables.
Depositor name ………….... Johnson Grimes

Also, i want to know what will be needed from me, and if possible that your company can transfer this consignment to my country without any problem for me in my country. And also what can this cost me to make possible to come to my country because my partner must come to me only after i can make conclussion with you at your company. sir, i will be very happy if you can really explain to me and the best way to do this safely and no problem.

Thank you very much i wait for your good reply.

Mr. "xxxxxx"

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 11:45:18 +0100 (CET)
From: Executive Authority security company <[email protected]>
Subject: Executive Authority Protection Security Company. Ref: "xxxxxx"

United Kingdom

To

"xxxxxx",

With the reference of your letter address Date 30th January 2016, requesting information’s on the delivery of our late customer, late Johnson Grimes. We hereby confirm the deposit information’s deposit code: UTS/2010/DHX/153 valid and well noted to you ("xxxxxx")

The Executive Authority Protection Security Company, delivers goods and properties to our numerous customer all over the world by this three options as follows below:

1/. The beneficiary which to be (you) will have to come down to our office in United Kingdom to sign all the necessary documents and the release order to enable us package your consignment (boxes). That is if you are able to come to this country.

2/. The Executive Authority Protection Security Company delivers goods/ consignments deposited in our custody via diplomatic coverage, which means thatthe goods/ consignments will not be inspected or opened on transit by any authority until it reaches its final destination your address in your country.

3/. The Executive Authority Protection Security Company deliver goods and properties to our affiliated companies in Europe, which is France, Belgium and Germany of which the receiptance will claim it from there that if you (the new beneficiary) wishes.

Sir, if you are taken options 2 or 3, you are required to instruct us for the change of the ownership into your name as first and foremost from the ministry of justice into your name as the new beneficiary of the consignment (box) and also to get all other legal documents on your
behalf that will protect the consignment (boxes) not to have any problem with the authorities here UK as well as your country during transit to your nominated address you provided.

Furthermore, your partner has submitted the old certificate of deposit which we issued to our late customer, late Johnson Grimes when he deposited the consignment with our custody. This makes us be rest assured that you are the guardian/foreign partner the next of kin to the boxes mis. Angela Linda has told us about that will be contacting us. We hereby await the option that you are taking in these three options giving to you and your complete identifications, for more privacy and confirmations when delivering the consignment to you at your nominated address you provided in your country.

Note: You are request to send us your direct phone number because we can't get you on the one provided. Thanks and we are waiting hear from you.

Mr. Felix Osifou
Director of operations(EAPSC).
Direct tel no: +441315102037

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 13:17:13 +0100 (CET)
From: Executive Authority security company <[email protected]>
Subject: Executive Authority Protection Security Company. Ref: "xxxxxx"

United Kingdom

To,

"xxxxxx",

We understood that you have chosen option 2 and your partner has been notified us that the consignment should be deliver to your following address:

"xxxxxx"
"xxxxxx"

You are required to effect a change of the ownership from the real depositor name late Johnson Grimes into your own name "xxxxxx", from the ministry of justice as the new beneficiary of the consignment and a certificate of beneficiary will be send to you once its been issued by our legal department.

You are required to send immediately the sum of $1,485.00 (One thousand Four hundred and eighty
five Pounds) to our legal department to enable us effect a change of ownership and into your name our legal department will prepare the necessary documents in your favor, you can send the requirements amount through western union or Money Gram transfer to our Account name as follow:

Fist Name : Elizabeth
Last Name: Graham

All the payment information should be forward to our legal department email address [email protected] for verification of your payment. Once we receive the payment our legal department will issue you a certificate of beneficiary and We shall proceed the shipment of your consignment and it will deliver to you within 72 hours.

Until we hear from you

Mr. Felix Osifou
Director of operations(EAPSC).
Direct tel no: +441315102037
Advertisement