Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299865 by Tim Atem Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:33 am
reply-to: UBA BANK - [email protected]
phone numbers:
+229-20215640
+229-20215641

United Bank For Africa
Quartier Ounsoumédé,
C/316 Immeuble kaffo,
Porto Novo, Benin Republic.
Phone:(229) 20 21 56 40
Fax:(229) 20 21 56 41

Attention Customer,

Before I commence I will like to indicate my gratitude well known to you and this message is from United Bank For African Porto Novo Benin Republic as the Authority of our FINANCE MINISTRY commanded your transfer in our Department for our low and free rate of International Transfer and we took the obligation to write to you.

We have these three possible ways to remit your fund straight to you within two days.

(1)Deliver Cheque to you through our AIRLINE to your home address.
(2)Deliver ATM CARD to you through our AIRLINE to your home address.
(3)Open an Online account and credit your $2.5 million to your account.

Please we need your urgent respond for you to have you fund because United Nation President gave us only six days to submit them A RECEIVED LETTER FROM YOU TO PROVE TO THEM THAT YOU HAD RECEIVED YOUR
FUND,THAT YOU ARE MAKING USE OF YOUR MONEY-to avoid putting our country name as a fraudsters on BBC NEWS AND BOND US IN ANY INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITIES.

United Nation's President is very angry with our ministry of finance for seized your fund in their custody without a solid reason and the Chairman of our finance ministry had command your transfer in our department here in Porto Novo INSTEAD of the Cotonou branch because he
trusted our service and pleaded us to make sure that you received your fund within 4 days to save the image of our country which is in danger.

Yours
Faithfully
Jean Fabian

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement