Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299833 by soldierfortune Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available
Bank account holder: Dioubate Fatoumate

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/juwan
Name: Juwan Abida
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221778532056 (Rev. Dona Brains)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +447857072286 (RBS Bank, Philip Hampton)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/mobile

Phone 3: +448348653676 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: unknown

Phone 4: +221764997687 (Bar. Ben Ngbu Christopher)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Liba Abida was poisoned to death by business partners
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $3.8 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 20%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €1.730 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Kokelu Chioma Maryjane
- Payment to bank account name: Dioubate Fatoumate

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:34:59 +0000
Subject: Hello, My Faithful One‏‎

Thanks for replying my mail despite your busy schedules. How are you over there in your country. I believe that you are fine. With all due respect, I want you to read my letter with one mind and help me, My Name is JUWAN ABIDA, I am The only daughter of late DR. LIBA ABIDA, my late father was a very wealthy cocoa dealer in Mogadishu Somalia before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal.

my mother died when she was given birth to me, since then my father took me so special because I am motherless. Before the death of my father in a private hospital in Mogadishu Somalia. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to escaped to Senegal, through the help of UNICEF and RED CROSS, i choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in cocoa dealer business and i was studying law at the University before the civil war which is leading me in this frustrating/painful condition.

He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum amount of US$ 3.8m (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a fixed deposit account in the Bank, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, such as real estate agent, I am 25 year old 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married). Dear I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To provide any bank account where this money would be transferred into.
(2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 30 percent of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

I want you to help me not because of the 30 percent I want to offer you but to take me as your adoptive child and take good care of my life. Please save my life. This is my personal telephone number here +221778532056 am using the Reverend Father Dona Brains computer to send email to you and he is the one taking care of refugee, i also want you to call me direct to my phone number anytime. Hope to hear from you. Thanks and God Bless you.

Best regards,
Miss. juwan abida

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:49:25 +0000
Subject: Hello darling

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing. Good day and compliments of the seasons,i want to confide in you and i want you to keep it SECRET because all eyes will been it and i don't want to lose my life or the money, darling life over here is very difficult,am suffering so much here, we eat only once at there own convenient time, i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i want to see you face to face, after the transfer of the money into your account, i will come over to your country and continue my education which is the most important thing to me, as i told you all these things about me because i trust you and i believe you will not betray me and my promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind,take good care of yourself and think about me.
am waiting for your urgent respond.

Juwan

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:52:35 +0000
Subject: darling forward this mail to the bank for the transfer of the money

To: Mr. Philip Hampton

Director of Operation
Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
Phone Numbers: +447857072286
E-mail:... [email protected]

Dear Mr. Philip Hampton,

My name is "xxxxxx", I am a friend of the late Dr. Liba Abida, the father of Miss. Juwan Liba Abida recently contacted you to introduce me on her behalf so that you will know whom I'm when I contact you.

I am writing on behalf of Miss. Juwan Liba Abida and requesting that her inherited bank account of her father's deposit with Royal Bank Of Scotland be released and transferred to my Bank Account for Miss. Juwan Liba Abida, I will give you detail of my Bank Account after your e-mail request.The following is the detail information of Dr. Liba Abida Account with the Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc:

Name of depositor; (Dr) Liba Abida
Account number; (07434830028911)
Amount deposited; US$3,800,000
Swift code; Rbsat7856454
Deposit security code; Rbsat4215378

Thus, what are the information you need from me to transfer the above later Dr. Liba Abida Bank Account to my Bank Account on behalf of Miss. Juwan Liba Abida, Please respond and let me know as soon as possible so that we can facilitate this transfer transaction. Thank you very much.

Yours Sincerely,
"xxxxxx"

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:04:14 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone.: +447857072286
Fax...........: +448348653676

For Your Kind Informationn Sir,

By fiat invocation of decree 24 Articles sub Sections(A)and(C)hereby today been 17/02/2016, informing you of the trust deposit made into our Apex Account by Dr. Liba Abida, A citizen of Somalia in East Africa,with the next of kin Miss Juwan Liba Abida, with the total sum of US$3,800,000 (Three million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) be informed as your transfer Banker, that we have received a mail request from you, to credit in your favor, the total sum of-US$3.8million US dollars deposited on the behalf of Miss Juwan Liba Abida into your nominated banking account,with an accrued interest over the last couple of years in deposit which would be transferred into your care instrumentally.

However, before we proceed with your transfer, kindly provide the Management of Royal Bank of Scotland International Plc with the following information's that will enable the initiation of a successful transfer of this fund in deposit with the Apex accounts of this banking institution into your banking account, which you will really make available to the accounting department of this banking institution in Due course.

1. Your ful Banking Details

2. First copy of your Driving license or your international passport

3. Your Contact telephone numbers

4. Office/residential address

5. A copy of deposit certificate of the fund

6. A copy of death certificate of Dr. Liba Abida confirming the death of the father of Miss Juwan Liba Abida.

7. Your Complete Banking account details were this money will be logged into directly, have been receive

8. You are to contact a lawyer in Senegal to issue a power of an attorney and affidavit of oath on your Name signed by the next of kin, this will permit you to transfer the fund on her behalf, this power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese lawyer as your partner is currently a refugee in Senegal, you can contact one of the lawyer over there in Senegal and the person of Barrister, Ben Ngbu Christopher to help you prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath to sign the documents from the Senegalese High Court this is the contact of the Barrister, Ben Ngbu Christopher Chambers, E-mail Address is Here ([email protected]) phone number +221764997687

As soon as we have all these information's sent in by post to the Management of Royal Bank International Plc Scotland, You shall be advised promptly towards the effective proceedings leading to a successfully transfer of the total sum of money in deposit into your designated Bank Account.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Philip Hampton
Director of Foreign Operations.
Royal Bank International Plc Scotland.
Office Tel.Number: +447857072286
Fax Numbers: +448348653676

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:27:59 +0000
Subject: Hello Dear, please contact the lawyer for the preparation of the documents

Hello Dear

How are you doing today,i hope all is well with you over there, i receive Cc mail from the bank also and i want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account.

I have carefully read the bank email which contain requirement needed before this transfer can be made, i am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God we will finish this soon, so that i will come over immediately to your country where i will start up a new life entirely with you after the transfer is over.

Like i told you,i have with me the Deposit Certificate and the Death Certificate of my late father which the bank need,but the problem we have now is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese base lawyer and i will like you to go ahead and make a contact with the lawyer for him to procure the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH from the high court.

I so much believe that the lawyer will help us to get the two documents since is the Royal Bank that gave us his contact,and you know i have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the deposit certificate which am the next of kin, like i told you before that you have to keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that nobody will know about this transaction,I pray that Almighty God will help us, Therefore as a matter of urgency i want you to contact the lawyer who the Bank have given you his contact to help you get those important two documents from the High Court Of Senegal without delay.

please contact the Barrister,Ben Ngbu Christopher as directed by the Bank:
the Lawyer email: ([email protected])
phone number +221764997687

try as much as you can to contact the lawyer immediately with the above email address, that the Bank gave us and also call him on phone and let the lawyer know how urgent,the two documents is needed and let him help you to get the two documents required from the Bank, as to enable the bank foreign transfer officer to effect the release of the funds to your account.

As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer, i will appreciate if you will contact him immediately, please my dearest try and act according to the Bank instruction.

Juwan

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:46:14 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: ACCEPTANCE OF SERVICES FROM AIPHA CHAMBERS

Attention:"xxxxxx",

I have now to notify you that my honorable chambers has accepted to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Juwan Abida to enable you claim her late father’s funds deposited with the Royal bank. From my enquirers from the high court concerning the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, it will cost the sum of (750 Euro) for authentication of the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and (700 Euro) for affidavit of oath, my legal processing fee (300 Euro) and the total amount here is (1,750 Euro) to get everything Done.

To speed the process you are to send the money to me through western union money transfer or money gram (which is the fastest way of sending money) to enable my noble my office prepare and validate the power of attorney in the high court of senegal and notary republic respectively and you have to send this amount (1,750 Euro).

After making the payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram, also scan the payment information to my email address or you call me for the information as soon as you make the payment to enable my chambers collect the money from western union money transfer or money gram office here in dakar senegal.

(NOTED) we receive payment before rendering service; my duty is to give the best service to my Clint.

PLEASE SEND YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS AND BANKING DETAILS ALSO INFORM YOUR PANTHER MISS JUWAN ABIDA TO COME OVER TO MY OFFICE AND SIGN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN THE HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.

USE THIS INFORMATION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE NAME OF MY SECTARY KOKELU CHIOMA MARYJANE AND THIS IS THE INFORMATION BELOW.

RECEIVE NAME HERE IN SENEGAL============== KOKELU CHIOMA MARYJANE
ADDRESS================= 48 LAMINU GUYE STREET P.O.BOX 28874
COUNTRY=========== SENEGAL
CITY============== DAKAR

Dr. Ben Ngbu Christopher
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)

Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 17:00:35 +0200
Subject: Attention: "xxxxxx"

BANK NAME- BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name; Dioubate Fatoumate
Bank Code ; SN100
Branch ; 01005
Accout number- 02919800000
Key Rib ; 12
Swift ; AFRISNDA
Iban ; SN10 0010 0500-2919-8000-0012

COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 20:15:40 +0000
Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev. Father Dona Brains whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is reverend Dona Brains and his email address is as follows:
([email protected]) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $100.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Father Dona Brains and instruct him where to send you the bank draft.

God bless you

Juwan
Advertisement