Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299820 by AlanJones Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:22 am
Tel. Nos.: +2347089982087 & +17732268507

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,
Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref:CBN-0XX2/987.
From The Desk Of Dr. Lambert Starr
Director, ATM Payment, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tele: +234-7089982087
Fax: +1-773-226-8507
E-mail: [email protected]

Attn: XXX

NB: Please reply through this mail Box Only.

Sir,

YOU’RE PAYMENT VIA CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA-VISA ATM DEBIT CARD.

Account Normalization of your Banking details has been authenticated and authorized by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Financial Services Authority (CBN), These two Financial Regulatory Authorities reserve the rights to lodge Funds having Oversea state of origin with short-listed American and European & African Banks. This has made it necessary for your own payment from our drawn web balloting to be programmed into Central Bank ATM store-value Debit ATM Card. The total fund is US$10.500, 000.00 (Nine million Five Hundred Thousand United Stats Dollars only). Please just know that this in line with Lat Mrs. Margaret, Smith Money.

The International Monetary Fund, (IMF), working in relationship with (CBN) Nigeria has concluded to issue you a Visa Card with which you can access your contract amount stated above. The ATM department will send your card expressly to you to avoid further delays. It is important to note that your card is a true ATM store-value debit card. It is not a credit card. Its value is equal to the amount of money that has been "loaded "onto the card.

As you add funds to it, the card increases in value; as you withdraw funds for cash or make purchases, the value decreases. Your ATM/debit card can be used with all internationally accepted ATM machines in any part of the world. Be notified that the ATM will deliver cash in local currency at a Base Exchange rate any time of day or night with no premium required. In most cases, we register the card for you. Only minimal personal information will be requested, as required by federal law, which may include:

Secondly, if you want this Bank to make Keble Telegraphic Transfer (KTT) we are also ready to make the Transfer into any Bank Account you can forward to us in any part of this world, so please kindly let this Bank know your Choice in this year 2016, so that we can move into action without any further delay.

1. Your Full names, telephone and fax number, address were you want to receive the ATM card in case you want ATM Card (P.o box not acceptable), date of birth and current occupation. For it must be registered before use/Activation. However for the purposes of identity verification and issuance of PIN and Access code numbers, among other relevant information to be released to you, it is important you contact the office of the Director, ATM/ debit Card Department for immediate registration. Directly reply to this Email.: [email protected]

Dr. Lambert Starr
Director, ATM payment department

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#310526 by AlanJones Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:21 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

This is to let you know that I Dr. Lambert James Starr, has this 28th day of October, 2016 received your mail reply, really it has been long that I am waiting for you to reply me this mail, Please I just want to first make it very clear to you Professor Quentin Dé La Vu, that this Transaction is real, Please bear it in your mind that I Dr. James Starr cannot and will not contact you if this is not real. YES as you must know My Name is Dr. Lambert James Starr, I was posted to this Bank to handle all the Foreign Transfer at this Apex Bank, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), I am the Director Operation, International Remittance Department (IRD) of this Bank.

I got your file on the day I was going through all the Foreign Contractors this Bank is owning some Money and I was directed by the New Government of this Country to make sure that I pay all the people the Former (Previous) Government is owning money, Hence I see your File and said that I must contact you for the release of this Money US$10.5Million to you.

Please I do not have to say much over this please if you are ready to comply with me kindly get back to me as soon as possible and let me know if you are ready for me to Transfer this Money US$10.5Million to any Bank Account you will provide for me, But please know it that, it is MUST you give me 15% of the Money as soon as this Money gets into your Bank Account, again know it that this Bank will charge you for Cost of Transfer (CoT) before this Money US$10.5Million will Transfer into your Bank Account.

I will be waiting to hear from you ASAP, NB, Please for Security Reason Reply only thorough this my Privet mail Box ([email protected])

Yours in service,

Dr. Lambert James Starr
Director, ATM Payment Central (CBN). Nigeria
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#310734 by AlanJones Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:09 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Thank you for your mail and also to been honest to me, please I just want to go into business with you over this money, from all indication I have come to understand it has been long I sent you this mail of transferring the Sum of US$10.5Million into any Bank Account you will forward to this Bank.
So please all I will say now is kindly send to me any Bank Account where this Money will transfer to Immediately, But Please I just want to make it very clear to you that you will give me 15% of the Money when it gets into your Bank Account, again Remember that this Bank will ask you to pay pay for the Cost of Transfer (CoT) and please be in the know that I never know how much that will be until you send your Bank Account OK, the Cost of Transfer (CoT) will be pay to the International Remittance Department (IRD) before this your Money US$10.5Million will move into any Bank Account you will send to me.

Please I just want you to send your Full Bank Account immediately before Monday this new week so that the Transfer process will start. So what I want you to send is the following bellow
Bank Account number
Bank Address
Bank Name
Bank Swift Code/Routing Number
Bank Phone number
Bank Beneficiary Name
Pleases as soon as you send this, I will send it to the International Remittance Department (IRD) for the transfer to start immediately, remember to send to me your Full Address and also your personal telephone number Ok, as soon as I get the Bank Account I will let you know what next to do and the amount the Cost of Transfer will be. Again this must start this new week Monday so that before Friday this Money US$10.5Million will be in your Bank Account. Please you have to make sure you keep this Confidential until the Money gets into your Bank Account

I will be waiting to get your reply with all the information I needed from you above, so that I will start everything by Monday this new week, please let me say it again to you, XXX, you will give me 15% of the Money as soon as this Bank Transfer this Money into any Bank Account you will provide for this, again you will pay for the Cost of Transfer (CoT) to this Bank before the Transfer will take place, please kindly take note of this Information.

But if you want this Bank to send you ATM Card kindly indicate it ok and you must send to us your Full Address where the Courier Company FedEx Express will deliver the ATM Card if you wish to get this Money through ATM Card, again kindly be in the know that you XXX, will be sourly responsible for the Shipment Cost of the ATM Card to your Door Step.

Finally I Do not related to the famous British entertainer and charity donor, Sir Freddie Starr OBE, that you are talking about please I am on my own please just for your information OK.

Hope to hear from you ASAP

Yours in service,

Dr. Marcus James Starr
Director, ATM Payment Central (CBN). Nigeria
[email protected]

#328113 by AlanJones Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2347089982087, +17732268507, +442035148525 & +442080825615

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.
Our Ref:CBN-0XX2/2017.

This is to let you know that I Dr. Lambert Starr, has come back to make sure that you get this your Money without any More struggle again, Yes I was away for almost 7months now for a Cost in the United States of America, USA I was at the City of Colorado Springs USA, and Now I am back in my work, Please all I want you to do now is kindly follow this my Order and you will get your Money into your Bank Account, Just know that I was in contact with a Bank in the United Kingdom (UK) for over 2weeks ago just to see how you will get this your Money without going too far any more.

Please I am begging you to follow my Order, I never ask you to send me any Money again all I want is for you to comply and get your money and after your receive your Money, you can give anything your mind ask you to do for me, but Now please comply with my advice, Please kindly use this information bellow and contact the Bank in London for them to tell you what you will do to get your Money immediately bellow is the information.

SANTANDER BANK.
2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place
London NW1 3AN UK
http://www.santander.co.uk
Tel: 44 203 514 8525
Fax: 442080825615
Direct Line 44 77 000 95278
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
José Antonio García Cantera (Senior Exec VP/CFO/Head: Finance)

Please immediately you do the contact with the information above kindly let me know so that I will follow it up from here, Please never you be afraid OK just do it the way I tell you and get back to me immediately you contact them and let them know that I DR. LAMBERT STARR, From The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN that directed you to contact them.

Again the Name of the Director is (Dr. José Antonio García Cantera) Please do the Contact immediately He is waiting for your mail you can see His Office E-mail Address and His Phone number on that information above, but first contact Him with this His E-mail Official Address ([email protected]) Just believe me our Money is at your Hand if you comply with me.

Please I am very sorry for all the delay all this while, but know that I have done everything for you, since I come back from USA. Remember that your Money is US$23.8Million

Best regard while I wait to hear from you ASAP

Respectfully,

DR. LAMBERT STARR