Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299812 by soldierfortune Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:39 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available

Dating Site/user ID: zorpia/Clark
Name: Evelyn Clark
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +12012545697 (Rev. )
Country/Type/Provider: USA/Landline/AT&T Local

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, military scam

Site: zorpia
Date: Feb 3, 2016

Hello i am very sorry to disturb you, i was carried away by your lovely and awesome profile pic, i wanna know you more, email me for more introduction sgtevelync @hotmail.com

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 08:46:45 +0000
Subject: RE: From zorpia

Hello My Dear,

I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is Sgt. Evelyn Clark. I am 29 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in next message. Please do send a pics if you have a free time and tell me more about your self.

Regards

Sgt. Evelyn Clark

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 19:54:20 +0000
Subject: AM HAPPY ALTHOUGH YOU FAIL ME BUT GOD IS ABLE

Hello dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the box through shipping company of a new partner from Germany. Presently I am in Germany now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum of the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting the funds through shipping company despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Dr Alex Jevia Mora whom directed me to the shipping company in United State when i was in United State of America is a good friend of united state embassy in Afghanistan, his name is Dr Alex Jevia Mora and his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) Or call him with this number +12012545697

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $400.000.00 Us dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Dr Alex Jevia Mora and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Note.. The reason why i could not send it to you directly i don,t want my new partner be aware that i drop you something let him not think wrong that i have another one outside, that is while i sent the certified bank draft back to the GLOBAL SHIPPING COMPANY to the Dr Alex Jevia Mora address so that my partner could not knowing anything on it,

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Dr Alex Jevia Mora on your behalf to receive that money. There for feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care and bye for now,

Sgt Evelyn
Advertisement