Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#185718 by Faizan Docherty Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 98.139.160.160<br>Originating ISP: Yahoo!<br> City: Sunnyvale<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.52.158.101 with SMTP id wt5csp237730vdb;
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:42:48 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.221.51.5 with SMTP id vg5mr2450477vcb.40.1388079767984;
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:42:47 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n5-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
(n5-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [72.30.235.220])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id px6si1954161vcb.19.2013.12.26.09.42.47
for <snipped>;
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:42:47 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of
[email protected] designates 72.30.235.220 as permitted sender)
client-ip=72.30.235.220;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of
[email protected] designates 72.30.235.220 as permitted sender)
[email protected];
dkim=neutral (bad format) [email protected]
Message-Id: <52bc6a97.4610dd0a.7a7f.ffffee21SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature: <snipped>;
Received: from [72.30.235.66] by n5.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with
NNFMP; 26 Dec 2013 17:42:47 -0000
Received: from [98.139.160.160] by t3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with
NNFMP; 26 Dec 2013 17:42:47 -0000
Date: 26 Dec 2013 17:42:47 +0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by ecx.unp.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec
2013 17:42:47 -0000
To: <snipped>
Reply-To: "Mark Jenat" <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: calendar-remind
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: calendar-remind-e671caca-ac0f-4aee-b77b-5cd2b713461c
Subject: Invitation: lNTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F.)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_004_CD15A92E9002734AADB6F2075789C4D70108100CB8EDEGLEX07VS01_"

--_004_CD15A92E9002734AADB6F2075789C4D70108100CB8EDEGLEX07VS01_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_000_CD15A92E9002734AADB6F2075789C4D70108100CB8EDEGLEX07VS01_"

--_000_CD15A92E9002734AADB6F2075789C4D70108100CB8EDEGLEX07VS01_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

--_000_CD15A92E9002734AADB6F2075789C4D70108100CB8EDEGLEX07VS01_
Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

DIC
"lNTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F.)"
When jueves, 26 diciembre 2013
06:30 PM to 07:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Message NORTH EASTERN UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC PHONE
NUMBER:+22966374796 FAX NUMBER: 0022854710 lNTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
23 HERBERT MARCULARY AVENUE COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC FEDERAL CAPITAL
TERRITORY (F.C.T.) Attn; Beneficiary: I am Chief Mrs MARY ANDASON, a
highly placed official officer of the International Monetary Fund,
Cotonou-Benin republic, West Africa (I.M.F.) . I went to the Western
Union this morning to examine exactly what is going on about the
documents we request from you to enable us permit the Western Union
Office to release the payment to you and Dr. Philip Desmond the
Western Union Operation Manager told me that you called them Scammer.
Is that true?I'm a highly placed official officer in I.M.F Office
Benin republic and I stand hereby telling you that they are not
Scammer. I know them as Western Union Money Transfer Office (WUMTO) .
We are International Monetary Fund unit, Cotonou-Benin republic and we
monitor every transaction in Benin republic. So, when we discovered
that Dr. Philip Desmond wanted to start transferring payment funds to
you we then put everything that they are doing on hold and asked them
to provide you or they will be arrested so Dr. Philip Desmond told us
that you are in United State of America and it's difficult for you to
come here. So that was reason why we gave you the

$55.00 to pay

to enable us allow the Western Union, Cotonou- Benin republic to start
transferring the funds to you. The bill of $55.00 that they asked you
to pay is because Dr. Philip said that you can't be able to trip down
here and sign the IMF Tax Certificate and IMF Insurance Certificate so
that was the reason why we gave you the two option either to pay the
$55.00 for we to issue the documents or you come down here and sign
the documents with your hands. This $55.00 is just to enable our
Attorney go the Federal High Court, Cotonou- Benin republic so that
the court will approve the documents.

Send the money via Western Union or Money Gram with the information
below. Receiver name..........Osita Uyammdu Country...........Benin
Republic. City................Cotonou Text Question..........Who
Answer............... God Amount...............$55.00
MTCN;................... Sender name;............

Note; also send him your full Name, direct phone number, contact
address,occupation and a copy of your international passport/driver's
license.Ware you want the found to be transfer to you. We are looking
forward to hear from you soon.
Thank you
.Director: Chief Mrs MARY ANDASON Director Telephone

+229) 66374796 I.M.F.(International Monetary Funds.

[email protected]

Western Union Headquarter Benin.
Send Money Worldwide

Invitees <snipped>
<snipped>
<snipped>
<snipped>
<snipped>
35 more...
Respond
This event invitation was sent from Yahoo Calendar

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#221371 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:05 pm
Reply-To: MR . Timothy Pual [email protected]
Subject: THIS IS LAST CHANCE THAT YOU HAVE OVER THIS YOUR FUND IN OUR HEAD
OFFICE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT.

Attn; Fund Beneficiary;

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $980,000.00 USD.

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $980,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $35.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $135.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $35.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $35.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Jerome Onu
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: $35.00.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 Mrs. Ros-Mary Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address{[email protected]}

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $35.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $35.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG.

Mrs. Ros-Mary Okafor.
Head Office Operations Manager..
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 66374796.
Email Address{ [email protected] }

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#248215 by AlanJones Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968771889

Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE.
FINANCIAL MINISTER OF FREDERAL REPUBLIC
OF BENIN FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
Addressee: Rue du Gouverneur Bayol;Boxe postale :BP 1280 - Cotonou.

Good day my dear,

How are you and family today? It has been a while now that we did not communicate; I hope things are moving normal? However I decide to write you to verify if you have raised the half of money to complete the assignment we have at hand, have you raised the $58.00?

Now tell me the reason why you stop communicate with us after your last mail or are you forgetting that you have a payment of $5000 us Dollars here every blessing day in this department, please my dear i will like you to get back to us immediately with payment of $58.00 if you still wiling to claim your payment because you have only today and after today fail to send the fee we will cancel the payment because we are not here to joke anymore with you or playing game,

Now are you still wiling to receive your payment or not, if you are still willing please we beg you in the name of God to avoid you to blame me here send the fee immediately before you will loose this payment. this will be the last money you will send till you receive your full payment and if I ask you to pay another money after sending the $58.00, I swear to God that I will never fall my promise to you again, and am here by giving you 100% Assurance that once you send the $58.00 today then give me(2 hours ) ahead to receive your $5000.USD payment today,

RECEIVER NAME: JOHN OGENE.
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: HOW
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $58.00
MTCN:

Regarding our telephone conversation, I can not hear you very well on the phone, you are advice to send the payment details to me on the email or you can text it to my Phone +229 68771889 and you will be sure to receive your payment as soon as the money is received.

MTCN: ===== 7444914728
First name: ===== Conrad
Last name: ===== Girouard
Text Question: How Long
Answer: Today
Amount: $5000.00

Click tracking. and enter the MTCN. 7444914728 then sender name first (Peggy) Sender Second name ( Beise ) to see that your payment is available to pick up by receiver but you cannot pick it until you send the $58.00 before we will give the full information to pick up immediately. Check status of the transfer
I am waiting for the MTCN:
God bless you.

MR, SAMSON NKONO
PHONE +229 68771889
EMAIL. [email protected]
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#290881 by AlanJones Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:11 am
Tel. No.: +22968771904

COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD
OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU
Call Us With This Line....+22968771904
Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: no. 5 western avenue Cotonou,
West Africa, Republic Du' Benin
E-mail: [email protected]

Attention please ,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all your payments that are left in our custody which you were supposed to receive earlier last year 2015. Besides, you were given a bill of $265 in order to receive your payments of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our western union is now offering a special bonus to help all our customers that are having their payments in our custody due to of prices in other words; we are now requesting that you should only pay the sum of $65 only to receive your payments. Besides, my dear these are the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 days) you did not make the payment then we will retrieve your transfers, so we advice you try to avoid this problem because this year is not like last year or others years. Again after (two days) we will enter a new project for the new year and that is the reason why we decided to help you before we enter into the new project.
? So we advise you send only $65 today so that we will register and update your payments for you to start receiving your $6,000 daily as from today. Be advice that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call: +22968771904 After the payment of $65 you will start receiving your money every day $6,000 through western union until your total amount of funds $950.000 is fully paid to you. Below is the mtcn numbers which you will use to pick up the first $6,000 it will be update in few hours time once we receive the fee $65 dollars from you.
YOUR PAYMENT OF $6,000.00 USD DETAILS

Sender First name:.......STEVEN
Sender Second name:......KOLIA
MTCN:.............5170318203
Question:...........Time?
Answer:.............6hrs
Amount: :...........$6000.00
Don’t expose this numbers to anybody else. You should send the $65 through western union money transfer OR Money Gram with the written information below and email me back with the payment information once you do that, so that we can procssed on your transfer immediately.
SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO THIS INFO:

Receiver NAME:....... FRED OGENE
City/Country:........Cotonou - Benin Republic.
Question:............WHO MADE YOU??
Answer:...............GOD
Amount:..............$65 dollars
MT C N : Number:.......
Sender:..............

The moment you do that, write out the payment information's written on the payment slip, forward it back to us which will enable in confirming the payment you sent such as, Note; this is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived by the Federal Ministry. As soon as we confirm the fee today, we will immediately activate your mtcn# and notify you then you go and pick up your $6,000 today as stated. Please note that you need to go along with your passport ID or Drivers license when you need to pick up the transfer today okay.
Waiting on your urgent respond.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jennifer Williamson
Western Union Cotonou-Benin Republic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291549 by AlanJones Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:04 am

Attention please,

After today's Federal Executive Council Meeting, The ministry of Finance has approved that your fund of ONE MILLION,TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS($1,240,000.00) which was initial approved that Western Union will be paying to you $6000 us dollars on daily basis until your ($1,240,000.00) is completed, I don't know what is going on about the processes of your transfer payment fund, which you are suppose to receive the first transfer payment of $6,000 dollars on Friday 8th April 2016 and I am writing to inform you that I am confusing about the call I receive from my general manager head office this morning, because I went to his office and I saw Mr. Robert Peterson with all your information file and he said that you have a motto accident, and you cannot work again that is the reason why you have pointed him as your next of king over in your inheritance fund to be clean it for you. So please I want you to confirm us if what Mr. Robert Peterson said about you is truth, just let us know because you have bill of $268 dollars but since we did not here from you about that, which we have your file payment first transfer of $6,000 dollars waiting for you to have it receive.

But since then we are sending mail to you, we did not got a single respond back from you since and today we receive an urgent/emergency notice from Mr. Robert Peterson that you have a terrible motto accident, and you cannot be enable to receive it that is the reason why you sent him to help you receive the transfer payment fund and he wanted to paid the cost of $268 dollars we ask you, to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate and we have refuse to collect money from him until we hear from you first to know the reason why you send Mr. Robert Peterson to receive your fund.

And since you are finding it difficult to believe and now I want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $68.00 only for us to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate as the right owner of the transfer payment fund and get this transfer of $6,000 release to you immediately as soon as you send this payment of $68 dollars.

So please I need your urgent attention over this matter now immediately reply back is very urgent so that we can confirm that you are perfectly well and no problem about you, and I want you to try all possible best to contact me with this payment information of $68 dollars, so that we can obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate and transfer your first payment of $6,000 immediately through our Western Union Office without wasting time or delay.

Therefore, we are advising you to proceed to any nearest Western Union OR Money Gram Office over there and send us this fee with this name of our cashier below. However, here is the information you will use and send us the fee through Western Union OR Money Gram now to enable us easier and urgent to pickup the money to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate immediately and release you the full information to pickup your first payment of US$6,000.00 today.

Receiver Name: LEON MBA
Receiver Country: Benin Republic.
Code: 00229
City: Cotonou
Text Question::: Trust?
Answer::: God.
Amount: US$68 dollars
Mtcn/Ref................
Senders name.....
Country...........

Sincerely,
Mrs. Jennifer Williamson

#293920 by AlanJones Fri May 06, 2016 2:34 am
Tel. No.: +22968771889

DEAR CUSTOMER,

FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF WESTERN UNION AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM of 100 usd.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW :[Link Removed]. THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT AS FROM $35 UP FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT THIS TRANSFER PAYMENT.

[Link Removed]

SENDER FIRST NAME::::::::::::::::::: Jacob
SENDER LAST NAME:::::::::::::::::::: Albretsen
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 266 9315 828
TEXT QUESTION::::::::::::::::::::::HONEST?
TEXT ANSWER::::::::::::::::::: TRSUT
AMOUNT;;;;;;;;;;;5,000.00 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUt SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE

TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

1.RECEIVER NAME:……. MERCY OKOLO.
2.COUNTRY:…………. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :…………… COTONOU .
4..TEST QUESTION:…..trust?
5.TEST ANSWER:…….in god
6.AMOUNT ………..FROM $35 TO UP
7. AMOUNT SEND.............
8.M.T.C.N NUMBER................

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW OK.

REGARDS MR. PHILIP YATER.
FROM THE HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION
BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT
MR. PHILIP YATER
GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE +22968771889

#295830 by AlanJones Mon May 23, 2016 12:24 am

Attention please ,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all your payments that are left in our custody which you were supposed to receive earlier last year 2015. Besides, you were given a bill of $265 in order to receive your payments of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our western union is now offering a special bonus to help all our customers that are having their payments in our custody due to of prices in other words; we are now requesting that you should only pay the sum of $68 only to receive your payments. Besides, my dear these are the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 days) you did not make the payment then we will retrieve your transfers, so we advice you try to avoid this problem because this year is not like last year or others years. Again after (two days) we will enter a new project for the new year and that is the reason why we decided to help you before we enter into the new project.

So we advise you send only $68 today so that we will register and update your payments for you to start receiving your $6,000 daily as from today. Be advice that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call: +22968771904 After the payment of $68 you will start receiving your money every day $6,000 through western union until your total amount of funds $950.000 is fully paid to you. Below is the mtcn numbers which you will use to pick up the first $6,000 it will be update in few hours time once we receive the fee $68 dollars from you.

Don’t expose this numbers to anybody else. You should send the $68 through western union money transfer OR Money Gram with the written information below and email me back with the payment information once you do that, so that we can procssed on your transfer immediately bear in mind that all you will ever have to spend to received this Fund is $68.00 Dollars Nothing more Nothing less.
SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO THIS INFO:

Receiver NAME:....... LEON MBA
Amount:..............$68 dollars

The moment you do that, write out the payment information's written on the payment slip, forward it back to us which will enable in confirming the payment you sent such as, Note; this is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived by the Federal Ministry. As soon as we confirm the fee today, we will immediately activate your mtcn# and notify you then you go and pick up your $6,000 today as stated. Please note that you need to go along with your passport ID or Drivers license when you need to pick up the transfer today okay.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jennifer Williamson

#299538 by AlanJones Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:54 am

Attention please ,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all your payments that are left in our custody which you were supposed to receive earlier last year 2015. Besides, you were given a bill of $255 in order to receive your payments of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our western union is now offering a special bonus to help all our customers that are having their payments in our custody due to of prices in other words; we are now requesting that you should only pay the sum of $55 only to receive your payments. Besides, my dear these are the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 days) you did not make the payment then we will retrieve your transfers, so we advice you try to avoid this problem because this year is not like last year or others years. Again after (two days) we will enter a new project for the new year and that is the reason why we decided to help you before we enter into the new project.

So we advise you send only $55 today so that we will register and update your payments for you to start receiving your $6,000 daily as from today. Be advice that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call: +22968771904 After the payment of $55 you will start receiving your money every day $6,000 through western union until your total amount of funds $950.000 is fully paid to you. Below is the mtcn numbers which you will use to pick up the first $6,000 it will be update in few hours time once we receive the fee $55 dollars from you.

Don’t expose this numbers to anybody else. You should send the $55 only through MONEY GRAM OFFICE with the written information below and email me back with the payment information once you do that, so that we can procssed on your transfer immediately bear in mind that all you will ever have to spend to received this Fund is $55.00 Dollars Nothing more Nothing less.

SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO THIS INFO: ONLY THROUGH MONEY GRAM OFFICE

Receiver NAME:....... MERCY OKOLO
Amount:..............$55 dollars

Sincerely,
Mrs. Confort R. Williamson

#304250 by AlanJones Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:47 am
Reply-to: Fide Obi - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966374796

Attn; Fund Beneficiary; Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $980,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $35.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $135.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $35.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment. Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $35.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow. Receiver name: LEON MBA Receiver city: COTONOU. Receiver country: BENIN. Country code: 229. Text question: COLOR. Text answer: BLUE. Amount: $35.00. (M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: Sender's name :::::::: Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 MRS. LINDA ENARSON. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address{[email protected]} I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $35.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $35.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today. EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG. MRS. LINDA ENARSON. Head Office Operations Manager.. Western Union Office Department Telephone number: +229 66374796. Email Address{[email protected]}

#304557 by AlanJones Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 pm
Reply-to: ROSE JAMES - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Attn; Fund Beneficiary; Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $980,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $40.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $140.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $40.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment. Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $40.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow. Receiver name: LEON MBA Receiver city: COTONOU. Receiver country: BENIN. Country code: 229. Text question: COLOR. Text answer: BLUE. Amount: $40.00. (M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: Sender's name :::::::: Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68771904 MRS.EVELYNE HARRISON. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address{[email protected]} I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $40.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $40.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today. EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG. MRS.EVELYNE R. HARRISON. Head Office Operations Manager.. Western Union Office Department Telephone number: +229 68771904. Email Address{[email protected]}