Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#7574 by Speld Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:05 am
Fake Banker Mr Peter Sands

Received: from [196.207.194.21] by web28408.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:51:18 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:51:18 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC.

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Information related to '196.207.194.0 - 196.207.194.255'

inetnum: 196.207.194.0 - 196.207.194.255
netname: SONATELNET
descr: Pool ADSL BAS1
admin-c: MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c: SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by: SMM-MNT
mnt-lower: SMM-MNT
changed: [email protected] 20060412
source: AFRINIC
parent: 196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person: Mody Ndiaye
address: SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address: Sonatel
address: Dakar
address: Senegal
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +221 8392337
fax-no: +221 8233698
nic-hdl: MN1281-AFRINIC
notify: [email protected]
mnt-by: SMM-MNT
changed: [email protected] 20051012
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source: AFRINIC

LEGAL/TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC.
One Arleston Way,
Solihull,B90 4LH, South West,
Southampton, United kingdom.
Phone, +44-70-31-85-95-69

Attn: Sir,
In view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of US$5.3M belonging to late Dr. David Ellison Kassala's an Sudian Nationality.

Inquiries have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records based on the reports before the payment verification board.

Be informed that before we can effect further transfer,we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by his next of kin Miss Dorin Kassala.

(1) Forward a scaned copy of your identity.
(2) Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Dorin Kassala is
residing.
(3) Present a copy of late Dr. David Ellison Kassala's certified death certificate.
(4) Present a power of attorney duelly signed and notorised at the notary office in Senegal.
(5) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and informations are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy.
On receipts of the above documents/ informations, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.

if you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer Manager.
Mr Peter sands, email ( [email protected] ) for more clearification and directives.

Darling i want you to fill this mail bellow and forward it to the bank so that, they will bring their answer about the transfer ok. From yours Rosy.
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
([email protected] )
or
([email protected] )
Advertisement

#299476 by TheScamHater Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:37 am
From Romance Scammer Faiza Rabah:
Dear, Mr.Peter Sands.
My name is ................................
I am foreign partner to Miss Faiza Rabah,
Please i want to know the possibility of transferring here late fathers money deposited in their bank Dr Rabah Ziad, to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue here in Dakar Senegal. I am awaiting for your response sir,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN

[email protected]
[email protected]

The name of the transfer officer is- Peter Sands.

Telephone Number: 00447053850220
FAX Number: 00447031817884

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr. Rabah Ziad
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Faiza Rabah
Amount deposited: ( $8.4 Million US Dollars )
Account Number: SCBPK745608902546/QB/91/A

Faiza is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Faiza is the name that people and friends know me with.The money is being deposited with the name Faiza Rabah. Contact them now on how to transfer the $8.4 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
I have mapped out 25% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours Beloved
Faiza Rabah.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud