Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299425 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:02 am
from: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE - [email protected]
reply-to: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE - [email protected]
phone number: +229-99269897

Attention,please lucky winner $2,7million

You have been a lucky winner of $2.700,000.00 from Western Union west Africa continent as value customer who use Western Union to transfer money from one country to another.Right now your first payment of $7000 Is about to send today through Western Union money transfer You are advise to Contact Mr.Wilson Robert with your full informations uch as name...,address...,country...,telepone....

Call Mr.Wilson Robert +22999269897 immediately you get this mail to release (1 digit MTCN Number 842228906*) to pick up $7000 your first payment and Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 48hours 2 working days if we did not hear from you,this is instruction giving to us by the (IMF OFFICE)

Thanks for your query.The fund is meant for your Compensation winnings from Federal Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic.They Instructed me to be sending the money to you by Western Union.I have also sent USD$7000.00 which will be released upon confirmation of the $50 usd to purchase your inheritance files.Therefore this is not a scam..contacting here (( [email protected] )

I am sorry, No,the cost being $50 usd cannot be taken out of the first installment,You are advise to send it by Western Union with names provided below and get back to us with the payment info and MTCN.And this is only one time payment under 3hours of confirming the fee from you your first installment of $7000 will be completed online for your pick up at any western union over there.

Below is their contact Information's Payment Details western union or money gram transfer office

Receiver's Name:..JUDITH OBALIM
City:.. Cotonou
Country Code. +229
Text Question: When
Text Answer: Today
Amount: $50 Dollar

Thank you in advance and waiting for your response.

Yours sincerely,
(IMF OFFICE)

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#301702 by AlanJones Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:34 am
Reply-to: Frank Johnson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999264988

Attention: Beneficiary,

I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union.All you have to do is to contact them at:- ( [email protected] ) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is 5,000 USD two time daily until the whole of ($2.700`000`00USD) is transferred. You are not expected to pay for the transfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done contact them Immediately you receive this email.

Also reconfirm your information to them below:

Your Receiver name: _________
Your Country:__________
Your Mobile Phone:________
Your Age:__________________
Your Addrass:___________
Your Passport Id:_____________

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 75USD for paper work and remittance. E-mail them with above address, the contact person is Mr William Mark, with phone number:-+229 9926 4988.

Thank you.
Mr Frank Johnson.
Contact Western Union Office Immediately.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.