Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299291 by malu53 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 am
Pascal
56, Cotonou, Benin

Last seen 17 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑99, in Cyprus.

Sexual Orientation Gay/Lesbian
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 185cm
Body Type Average
Eye Color Blue :lol: <<< look at his face

Dear,

I am Barrister Pascal Fadeke. private attorney to Late Philippe , a national of your country who was a Director of Michd Construction Company here in Republic of Benin. On the 5th Of march, 2010, My client lost his life as a result of Brain cancer, in Benin Medical Center. In this regards I wish to inform you that the Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of his account which will soon be confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my late client over five years.

Now I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account, valued of US$8.5 million(Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) will be paid into your bank account. NOTE: Upon transaction conclusion, I will request to be entitled to 50 Percent of the total sum while 50 percent will be for you. After reading this message, Reply me so that l will tell you how we can legally proceed the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through, and It must be kept confidential.

Your Full Name and Address,Your Age,Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose.

I await your Call and reply ASAP.

For privacy please reply to this E-Mail Address: { office.file00140 @yahoo.com or lawfileoffice @consultant.com }

Best Regards,
Barrister Pascal Fadeke
Tel: (+229)61260939
Advertisement