Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299283 by soldierfortune Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:47 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-Originating-IP: not available
Bank account holder: n/a

Dating Site/user ID: zorpia/sira
Name: Sira George Athor
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221763478184 (Rev. Johnson Collins)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 2: +448709749912 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 3: +447031836888 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 4: +221770325609 (Bar. Keita Fatoumata)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 5: +221704985694 (CBAO Bank, Faye Gueye)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Expresso Senegal

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr George Athor was killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $3.3 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 25%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents

Site: zorpia
Date: Jan 29, 2016

hello dear

I am Sira George nice to meet you please write a shot msg to my email address. ([email protected]) to enable me send you my pictures and also tell you more and all about me with love

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 08:52:28 +0000
Subject: Dearest one‏‎

Good day my dearest one,

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out your precious time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love, I will really like to have a good friendship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your profile.

My name is Miss. Sira_ George Athor, I am single Age 24 ft 5/4 wt 59, an Ex Communication Student, I am a single girl never been married before, my father of blessed memory by name Late Dr George Athor was a military man with the Southern Sudan army and a director of a security outfit in Khartoum Sudan, He was assassinated along side with my beloved mother and my only brother, Our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militants came to our house and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own person. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount of $3.3 Million (three Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this friendship and transaction sincerely,

Please, i have not told any one about the fund except you and reverend minister because his is very nice to me since i came to this refugee camp. If you want to call me through reverend father telephone number +221763478184 and his e-mail is [[email protected]] because here we are not allowed to have anything. please, feel free to call me, when you call, tell reverend father Johnson Collins who is the reverend minister in-charge of the church (CHRIST DE HOPE OF NATION) you want to speak with Miss Sira_ George, He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

I am in female hostel room 8 block B i will come and speak with you. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I promise to love you the best i can. My dear, i need your information such as:

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......
Your present occupation: ................

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and my life . I humbly waiting for your mail with your picture ( s ) . Have a nice day and think about me, Kisses and hugs to you. Thanks and God bless. Take Caress,

Yours
Sira.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:11:09 +0000
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER

My dear,

I am very happy as I have read your mail and I tell you I will be the happiest person to be in your country, Sweetheart, it has not been easy for me as I have suffered to the extent that I do not have food here. I thank God for your words.

Dear I want you to call me with the Rev's phone number +221763478184 Please I will be happy to hear your voice. I do not have an international passport and I will need a refugee clearance that will clear me and with these two documents I can come to meet you. I have informed Reverend father Collins about you and he can help us to get these documents. The problem is that I do not have money to take care of this. You can still write to Reverend father Collins to know what we can do about this.

About the money I have decided to give you the bank information and the money code to write to the bank. The advised me to look for a trustee representative that will stand for me due to my refugee status and I will like you to keep this to yourself as you know that it involves money . Below is the letter you are to send to the bank.

Respected Sir,

I, Mr.......... permanent resident of ......... phone ....... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss SIRA GEORGE ATHOR daughter of Late MR. GEORGE ATHOR now living in Dakar Senegal, in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf . She is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.

That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account in my country . After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.

Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND plc
High Holborn
London
WC1V 6PQ
E-mail--- [email protected]
Fax Number---- +448709749912
Phone NO----- +447031836888
Swift Code: BBPLCLUK
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: MR. George Athor
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of Kin: SiraGeorge Athor
Amount deposited: $3.3M (three Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
Account Number: RBS/587965432178/99/QA

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.10.179]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:08:11 -0500
Subject: OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE.

Attn Sir/Madam,

In view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of $3.3M (THREE Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollar) belonging to late LATE MR. GEORGE ATHOR a Sudanese National. Inquiries have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records based on the reports before the payment verification board. Be informed that before we can effect further transfer, we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by his next of kin MISS SIRA ATHOR.

(1) Forward a scanned copy of your identity.
(2) Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where MISS SIRA ATHOR is residing.
(3) Present a copy of late LATE MR.GEORGE ATOR'S certified death certificate.
(4) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.
(5) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy.

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
MR. GEORGE Bills.
Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.
(RBS plc)

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:59:36 +0000
Subject: LAWYER.

My Dear,

I do not know how to express my feelings to you, how I wish you can see me from there to how you have put smiles on my face. I am very grateful to you. Darling i have seen what the bank said and i have the last statement of account and the death certificate with me here which i thought is the only thing they needed.

Darling with the help of Rev Johnson, he have given me the contact of this Lawyer who is a registered member of Senegalese bar association . So darling i will like you to contact him now on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name. I love you my darling. I do not know how that day will be when i will see you face to face. God will protect you and guide you for me . Below is his contact:

NAME: ..... DR. KEITA FATOUMATA
EMAIL: .... [email protected]
PHONE: .... +221770325609

You are my source of happiness and i love you

Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:48:04 +0000
Subject: MY REWARD FOR YOU‏‏‏‎

Hello dear

I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting the fund transferred through the help of a man I meet in facebook that reside in Chile. And I have join him in Chile, I’m writing to you from Chile right now. And both of us has agreed to get married soon; but we're very busy with investment projects at the moment..

Meanwhile, I didn't forget that you tried to help me transfer the fund when I contacted you while I was suffering in Camp in Dakar Senegal although it failed us some how. But you have to contact the bank manager of CBAO BANK in Dakar Senegal with the below address because I wrote a cheque of $95,000 dollars for you which I left with him.

I was unable to post it to you via courier means because I was in a hurry. But you have to contact the bank manager via his private email address and his phone number as I've provided for you below, He assured me that they will open account in their branch in Dakar there and transfer the money to your account in your country or that they can send you ATM card after opening your account so you can make daily withdrawals right there in your country when the ATM card arrives to you in any ATM machine near you.

He also assured me that they can wire the fund to you through western union money transfer, so contact him as soon as possible and tell him how he should send the money to you OK? Below is his contact information:

BANK : ---- CBAO BANK
Email address: ---------- [email protected]
TELEPHONE: -------------- +221704985694
CONTACT PERSON: --------- MR. FAYE GUEYE

When you contact him, Tell him that i ask you to contact their Bank for the claim of your $95,000 dollars cheque OK? Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at moment. Therefore feel free to get in touch with the bank manager MR. FAYE GUEYE and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Sira Hodriguze
Advertisement

#306842 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:56 am
[email protected]

Good day dear,
Your email is well understood, But the only safer means to send the money to you is to open an account in your name with our bank here, after which we can wire the fund directly into your account there in your country or we can possibly send you an ATM card through DHL courier service after the opening of your account here with us and you can use the ATM card to make daily withdrawals of $2,000 dollars per day!

So below is the information needed to open the account with us:
1. Your Full name: .......................................
2. Your Date of birth: .......................................
3. The name of your next of kin: ..............................
4. Your phone number: ...........................
5. Your photograph: ..........................
6. Your country: .............................
7. Your occupation: ..........................
8. And $380 dollars for the opening of the account.

Be informed that this $380 USD is very important and it shall be added to your capital fund! And you have to urgently provide all the above mentioned requirements to enable us accelerate this transaction and also complete it at the earliest.
Meanwhile, inform me when you are ready to send this $380 dollars to enable me communicate to you the information with which you will use to effect the payment and your urgent reply is needed now.. Thank you and do keep in touch!
Best Regards,
Mr. Faye

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon