Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299271 by soldierfortune Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-Originating-IP: not available
Bank account holder: n/a

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/betty24
Name: Betty Andrew
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221776610920 (Rev. David Jones)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +442075005600 (Citibank Bank, Teddy Smith)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Land line

Phone 3: +442075005500 (Citibank Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Land line

Phone 4: +447032970059 (Citibank Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 5: +221768681932 (Bar. Samuel Lewis)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 6: +221768681932 (Rev. David Anderson)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Andrew John and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $5.7 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner: none
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 16:18:03 +0000
Subject: Really looking forward to hear from you

My Dearest, (Compliment of the season)

I am more than happy to read and to write this mail to you. How was your day? I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person with the intentions of establishing a family where children will grow to be happy in the future.To me age differences is not a barrier what i just need from you is total love and caring. My name is Betty Andrew, I am 24 year old single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa, presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Andrew was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation aid workers took many of us to near by country Dakar Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person I have now is Rev David Jones who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here. I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor Tel number: +221776610920 if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel

Please listen to this, I do have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.7M (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USA Dollars, So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send to me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you or you can help me through the Rev to come to you so that we can process the transfer together in your country.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember, i am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through. My favorite language is English but not very fluently.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision and hardworking. I will also give you the contact of the bank for you to hear from them on how to transfer the money, have a nice day and pray for me. i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Miss Betty Andrew.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 08:53:07 +0000
Subject: DARLING CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER.

Hello My Dear.

How are you today? i am very happy to read your mail and I will like you to contact the bank because I have already written an official letter of nomination to the bank, that is to inform them that you are the person i present to represent me for the transfer of my inheritance to your position, now what you will do is to write to the bank and introduce yourself as the person that I nominated to stand on my behalf for the claim of my inheritance/transfer, ask them what to do and the best way to transfer the money to your account, for more clarification, below is the full contact of the bank and the deposit information, please here is the bank email address contact the bank on the email above

THE CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC, LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is (Dr.) Teddy Smith and his direct office phone and Email Address contacts
Email Address; [email protected]
Email Address; [email protected]
Tel-- +442075005600 or +442075005500
Fax-- +447032970059

DEPOSIT INFORMATION.

DEPOSITOR NAME IS …. DR. ANDREW JOHN............
NEXT OF KIN……. MISS BETTY ANDREW (Daughter)
AMOUNT;................. $5.7 MILLION US DOLLARS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER,.... ASCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

Please contact the bank immediately, I really want everything concerning this transfer to be legally handled, please take this transfer as your own, I have trusted everything into your hand and again have in mind that you are the only person that I have now, so I really want to relocate and meet you over there, so that I will take good care of my health and start a new life under your control, The most important thing is that you should handle this matter as your own, i am waiting for your reply as soon as you contact them, bye for now.

Yours faithful Betty.

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 13:11:55 +0000
Subject: Please contact this lawyer for the preparation of power of attorney.‏

My dear love.

How are you doing today which is the most impotent to me? i want you to know that i have received the below mail from the bank with all they required needed before the transfer can be made and as regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have the statement of account of my late father and his death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, I thought the only thing the bank needs from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath to support,

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, is an attorney registered with the United Nations Country here and is also a registered member of the Bar Senegal that will help in the preparation of documents to us, Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when talking to him I say that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath / support from high court here in Dakar Senegal, and will do in your name to enable the transfer of my late father's account at Citibank PLC to your account in your country.

His contact information is as follows,
Bar (Barrister) Samuel Lewis,
Phone: +221768681932
Email Address:.... [email protected]

Therefore, I would like to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, Please try and contact me when in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help, please I would like to first get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me prepare my traveling documents and I will start to come to meet with you over there in your country. thanks once again when I think of you always, I love you from my heart of hearts,

Yours forever Betty.

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 18:52:14 +0000
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR PREVIOUS EFFORT MY DEAR,I DROPPED A CREDIT CARD VISA TO REVEREND FATHER ON YOUR NAME.

Hello Dear.

How are you doing over there including people around you i hope all is well with you?, i want to use this media to thank you and to inform you that i have finally retrieve my late father funds with a new partner who based in New Zealand, i am now with him here in Sydney for our future life and also to invest, i want to thank you for your previous help which you lender to me those previous days concerning the transfer of my late father but unfortunately you did not fulfilled the requirement which bank requested in order to proceed with the transfer to you but i do appreciate your effort that time, these is the reason why i dropped a VISA CREDIT CARD of 300,000.00£ on your name at new reverend father office in Dakar Senegal.

Here is the PIN CODE OF YOUR VALID CREDIT CARD VISA [1265] Here is also the PASS CODE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD VISA [4571] keep it safe and secure,no one has these secret code of your credit card visa even the reverend father don't have it, just contact reverend father asap so he will send you the credit card visa platform as issued bank deliver it to his office now.

i will advise you immediately to contact reverend father through his email or phone number so he will send you the Credit Card Visa live through DHL or any POST you chose,you will withdraw your money from the Credit Card Visa at any ATM MATCHING in your country or at any Bank,the invoice of your credit card visa is on your name already.

here is the reverend father correct contact

Name: Reverend Father David Anderson
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +221772439550

i will be busy with my love here for our future life project and
investment,enjoy your days

your previous friend.
Advertisement