Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#299267 by soldierfortune Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:14 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-Originating-IP: not available
Bank account holder: n/a

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/rejoiceg
Name: Rejoice Gabby Abba
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221773296877 (Rev. Charles Franklin)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +447053824064 (RBS Bank, Bruce Van Saun)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +447017623268 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 4: +221781095732 (Bar. Edward Benco)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Engr. Gabby Abba and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $3.8 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €850 Euros
- Payment via Western Union to name: Matinua Zurhttps://www.scamwarners.com/forum/po ... post&f=7#u
- Payment to bank account name: n/a

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:04:37 +0000
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME IS HONEST I NEED YOUR HONEST HELP

Hello my dearest, How are you today?. I believe you are doing well with. I'm more than happy reading your reply today thanks and God bless. Like i told you in my first mail, my name is REJOICE GABBY ABBA from Juba, South Sudan in East Africa Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal as a result of the recent civil war held in my country. I am 25 years old girl 5'8" tall.

My father (ENGINEER GABBY ABBA) was a businessman and a contractor who mainly deals with construction of roads, installation of electricity, import and export of general goods etc before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. when i read your mail today is give me full joy and happiness, i hope i have gotten the honest person which i have been searching. thank you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest ..my dear i will like to be part of your life.

Mine here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only some times in a week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope with your help and by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is REV. CHARLES FRANKLIN who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Nation Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. The PASTOR Tel number is +221773296877 i will being waiting for your call as soon as you received this message ;if you call tell PASTOR CHARLES FRANKLIN that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.8M (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and honest i deposed on you I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a human of vision,truth and hard working. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me to prove your honest and also to hear my voice and i also will hear yours. Have a nice day and read my message careful please treat this very urgent to safe my life if you are willing to help respond quickly so that i will give you all the details about the bank where the money was deposited. Waiting to hear from you soonest

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:30:48 +0000
Subject: Please contact the bank for confirmation and transfer‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

I was glad to hear your voice and thanks so much for your message i am happy to know more about you, you are such a nice person. I was the one that called you before through Pastor Charles Franklin telephone number to call me back.

Please you know that i don't have my own personal phone. Please call Pastor Charles Franklin telephone number +221773296877 he is a missionary and one of our Pastor's here in camp,if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me at the female hostel to come and speak with you because i have already informed him about you as my friend.

After reading your mail, I sent a message to the bank and informed the bank about you as my representative partner ,all you have to do now is to send a confirmation message to the bank through their email, you can also call them for them to know who you are to enable them transfer the money. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON:
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER
IS MR BRUCE VAN SAUN.
TELEPHONE NUMBER +447053824064
FAX NUMBER +447017623268

Like i said before, already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee I am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. I just sent an email to the bank informing them about you. Based on this information I will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this E-mail address:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Attention MR BRUCE VAN SAUN the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS: ENGINEER GABBY ABBA
AMOUNT 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS REJOICE GABBY ABBA
ACCOUNT NUMBER 74508901535

God bless you as you do this today,
Thanks yours
Sincerely,
Rejoice

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:36:33 +0000
Subject: Please contact this lawyer for the power of the attorney

My dearest,

How are you today?I believe you are doing well. I received message from the bank this morning thanks so much for contacting them i am very happy.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

As for me i am not fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position concerning the documents they need for the transfer. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i will send to you when the power of attorney is ready

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Charles Franklin and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister EDWARD BENCO
He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal He is a very Good man darling please don`t be afraid of him.

I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 3.8 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Here the contact information of the lawyer,

BAR EDWARD BENCO
E-mail address ([email protected])
Office telephone number +221781095732

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Sincerely
Rejoice

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 15:56:23 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MY FINDDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

Attn, ”xxxxxxx”
E-mail:..............”xxxxxxx”

The Chamber acknowledged you and appreciate you for the urgent action today been 16/02/2016, with your full information as may requested because such a document must be prepared in your name as the foreign trustee, regarding the needed document from the federal high Court of Justice here in Dakar Senegal ,My findings in the high court and To obtain the requested documents by the bank,the following bills are giving by the court for the issuance of the document. which is transmitted by Western Union, the sum of 850 euro today or tomorrow morning. On received the money less than 24hours the documents will be prepared and the copies will be send to you accordingly. the following bills are giving by the court for the issuance of the document.

1. Swearing the Oath of Affidavit = 200 euro
2. Stamping on Power of Attorney = 500 euro
Law Office Serving 4. My office, legal charges = 150 euro

Please note that all these service will be subject to payment of our legal charge of 850 eruo which you are requested to transfer the money for getting the power of Attorney, Affidavit of oath, notary stamping and the legal processing being so you are to 850 eruo's immediately through (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER<9 or (MONEY GRAM) with the name of my secretary bellow

NAME:............... MATINUA ZURU
STATE:................DAKAR REGION
ADDRESS:.......... N0.48 RUE VINCENS
QUESTION:..........GOOD
ANSWER:..............yes
AMOUNT ..............850 euro

make sure you inform me immediately you send the money and send me the payment information to me such as, SENDER FULL NAME....., MTCN CONTROL NUMBER......, QUESTION......, AND ANSWER......., so that i will received the money and will immediately start the processing of the document which will be ready in next 24 hours as our (priority is to render the
best and quick service to our clients)

Thanks yours sincerely in service. Bar (Dr) Abdulahi L Yusuf Note: you are requested to forward the western union payment information to me immediately after you send the
money.

Dr Abdulahi L Yusuf.

Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 11:07:34 +0000
Subject: Good News My Dear Contact Rev.Catherine Adams

My Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite you couldn;t help me because of one thing or the other.Now you will need to contact REV.SISTER CATHERINE ADAMS, whom used to be a good mother to me when i was in Dakar.

Her email address is as follows:
[email protected]
Telephone: +221771583625

Ask him to send you a CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE of TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($250.000.00) ONLY,which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with REV.SISTER CATHERINE ADAMS and instruct him where to send you the money.Do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to REV.SISTER CATHERINE ADAMS on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the CHEQUE to you without any delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly
Rejoice
Advertisement