Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298399 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:56 am
other email: [email protected]

Good Day To You,I am sending you this Mail, and using this opportunity to informed you about the $2 Million that has been donated to you. From Mr.Pedro Hills.Please contact him for more Info,: [email protected]
Note: All mail must be sent to: [email protected]
Thank you

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#298906 by Tim Atem Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Good Day,

I am Pedro Hills Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa (Dominica Republic) like you already know i won the Powerball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March and the money have change my life and the life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out i and my family decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart individual in the world. I don't have much to say about my self now but am over excited, So I want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today, So we decided to donate $2,000,000 us dollars to you and your entire family also to help people around you.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched nover the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -debt.html

We decided to donate Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, i decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. I decided to elope to United Kingdom with my family because, since i won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my pastor and my able minister's of God advice me to move to United-Kingdom with my family rather than paying Tax each week.

My donation OF $2,000,000 us dollars may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below required information and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,

Name:
State:
Phone Number:

Thank you.
Pedro Hills Quezada

#299219 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:45 am
Pedro's fake bank:

Community Bank System
Mr. David Latham

phone numbers:
+44-1246488231
+44-1246488211

email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I am very glad to hear from you

Notification have been forwarded to my pay-out bank branch of (Community Bank System) and the bank International transfer Unit awaits a confirmation email from you and you will required to provide them with my depositor reference number(REPB/AVL2015/28392/PD) for verification and to enable them facilitate the disbursement process of the funds $2,000,000 USD which was donated to you solely by me. I humbly urge you to cooperate with my payout bank, Community Bank System, in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which i donated to you.

I am very happy and proud to help you and your family and i also suggest that you may also get in touch with the bank via the email below for you to open up communication with the transfer department of the bank so that your funds can be transferred to your designated bank account at your location with the details below for the disbursement of your funds.

Note that you "MUST" first open a new online account with the Bank to enable the pay-out bank credit your online account which you will open with the bank with the $2,000,000.00 USD which will also enable you transfer the funds from your online account with the bank to your local account in your country or any location. I think the bank will explain more details to you as to how the transfer will be made. if you follow the instructions from the bank carefully within the next two (2) working days you will have this funds transferred to your designated bank account and available for use.

DETAILS YOU NEED TO CONTACT MY PAY-OUT BANK

Bank Name: Community Bank System,

Telephone Number: Tel: +44-1246-488231

Fax: +44-1246-488211

Email Address: [email protected]

Contact Person: Mr.David Latham

Contact the bank via the Bank Email Address {[email protected]} to speed up the transaction.

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The agreement/contract I and my foundation signed with the Community Bank System, America for online transfers of the funds, states that whoever is authorized to receive the funds will complete it through the use of an online account that must be opened by the new customer/ funds beneficiary, therefore note that your contact with the Community Bank System. America will involve the opening of a new online bank account in your name which they will automatically credit the deposit of $2,000,000 USD into the new account then you will have full access to your account and make transfer to any valid bank account in the world through their online facilities, You should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact with them.

IMPORTANT: IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT MY PAY-OUT BANK, YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY ME, BY SENDING EMAIL TO ME TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED MY PAY-OUT BANK

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. And Good luck

God bless you.

Mr. Pedro Hills Quezada

communitybnksystem.com is an email-only domain name, registered to a Yahoo email address in Nigeria for 1 year.

Domain Name: communitybnksystem.com
Registry Domain ID: 5520511_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Registrar URL: http://www.onlinenic.com
Updated Date: 2015-11-22T05:02:52Z
Creation Date: 2015-09-13T04:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-09-13T04:00:00Z
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 82
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5107698492
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Kueye Leon
Registrant Organization: Kueye Leon
Registrant Street: 23, Oron Street, Ajao Estate
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Lagos state
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8072880296
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +234.8072880296
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Kueye Leon
Admin Organization: Kueye Leon
Admin Street: 23, Oron Street, Ajao Estate
Admin City: Lagos
Admin State/Province: Lagos state
Admin Postal Code: 23401
Admin Country: NG
Admin Phone: +234.8072880296
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +234.8072880296
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Kueye Leon
Tech Organization: Kueye Leon
Tech Street: 23, Oron Street, Ajao Estate
Tech City: Lagos
Tech State/Province: Lagos state
Tech Postal Code: 23401
Tech Country: NG
Tech Phone: +234.8072880296
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +234.8072880296
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1-saver.vivawebhost.com
Name Server: ns2-saver.vivawebhost.com
DNSSEC: unsigned