Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250931 by buried under 419s Wed May 13, 2015 10:26 am
From Diplomat Carl More Wed May 13 09:08:06 2015
X-Apparently-To: ; Wed, 13 May 2015 09:08:10 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 183.79.56.142
Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of gmail.com does not designate 183.79.56.142 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: y3K_Ul8WLDsVL0XPoe0rV4DBPqjlxr2PQGdXCDc7XYcAJ9Oq
X-Originating-IP: [183.79.56.142]
Authentication-Results: mta1180.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.jp; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nh501-vm12.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.56.142)
by mta1180.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 13 May 2015 09:08:09 +0000
Received: from [183.79.100.138] by nh501.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 13 May 2015 09:08:07 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.137] by t501.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 13 May 2015 09:08:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp506.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 13 May 2015 09:08:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 97645 invoked by uid 60001); 13 May 2015 09:08:07 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sender:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=Ik1fAR0rqkmsJm4J/NniFDJYMtjskIUEMrdbDfy54lyztSSYimpgyznCxYKG+3HV2+wCRSN/EBrxH+ivDG0IAPNVJFwoCOvklVMNa+2fm+8ITCI5+iEjE69M6v1zVC51 ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [41.79.217.133] by web100716.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Wed, 13 May 2015 18:08:06 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_65
X-YMail-JAS: OLs8tZwVM1kyXDwnZheKSqgUjxKN2h9nZh5gbtSokAnDfnlCfxxw6JQkUr9XEDSUSTANE8AVs6dS3FgAraPNzT0DN.mDWd.hf_7seTYenz6jux.W3kMAqMNt.zbIntzuKqEU
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 18:08:06 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Diplomat Carl More <[email protected]>
Subject: Notification on two boxes of consignment worth $15.7million usa
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-336970877-1431508086=:95810"
Content-Length: 7099

I am diplomatic Mr Carl More, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in (Waterbury-Oxford Airport 300 Christian St Oxford, CT06478) (US) with your two boxes of consignment worth $15.7million usa dollars which I have been instructed by ups DIPLOMATIC COURIER
SERVICE to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug or fraud money.

I have presented the paper works I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the paper works I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the ups bill of lading papers for airport delivery clearance which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery bill of lading papers so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $55 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference,they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend any more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of BOXED SHIPMENT until it is deposited in Bank. Here are the paper works backing up the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these paper works. I have more vital paperwork's with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

reconfirm the following information's below so that i can deliver your boxed consignment to your personal receipt today.

NAME: ====================
ADDRESS: =====================
MOBILE NO.:=======================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:================
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :==================

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office ups in Benin Republic West Africa as they will get the bill of lading papers here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.

RCEIVER NAME...BENJAMIN CHINEDU
COUNTRY ......BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY .........COTONOU
AMOUNT.........$55 USD
SENDER NAME
MTCN/REF

After sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic ups email me or SMS me with the payment information such as mtcn number or Ref Number also senders name text question and answer to enable me to reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so i can make my next step to your address today due to the bill of lading paperss of the boxes is my only delay now .Here Is Your Package Unlock CODE(AWB33XZS for undisclosed shipment content as a diplomatic delivery.

Regard
DIPLOMATIC Mr Carl More

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#299150 by AlanJones Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:20 am

United Nations office for the coordination of humanitarian affair. I am Ambassador olof skoog United nation chairperson this is to bring to your notice that sequel to the difficulties you are facing trying to receive your Federal Government Approved Fund from Benin Republic, we the United Nation Fund Approval Organization has appointed our special delivery Man that has Diplomat Immunity Papers to deliver your fund at your door through the only possible means which is crediting your total fund of $5.5 Million USD into an ATM visa card which the crediting bank has already done last week Thursday As i am writing to you now your $5.5 Million USD Fund has been credited into an ATM visa card and your name also has been printed on it and all necessary documents backing up your fund has been package with the card and also the pin to the card sealed with the package which the diplomat is delivering to you We No wish to inform you that out diplomatic Agent by name Carl Moore left with your ATM card contain your ($5.5 Million) Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars and has now today arrived our office in Texas UNA Houston, 11110 Bellaire Blvd., Suite 230, Houston, TX 77072 we need you now to reconfirm to him your current delivery details so that he can finalize delivery to you Below is the List of information he needs from you Your Current Address: Your Current Telephone Line: A Copy of your Identity: Nearest Airport to you : Please contact the diplomatic agent with his email address as reconfirmed below Contact Person Carl Moore Email ([email protected]) Ambassador Olof Skoog UNITED NATION CHAIRPERSON

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299151 by AlanJones Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 am
Tel. No.: +13478681550

This email is from Diplomat Carl Moore United Nation signed contract delivery man in charge of your sealed ATM visa card with all documents covering your $5.5 Million Usd fund i wish to inform you that i am currently at Texas UNA Houston, 11110 Bellaire Blvd., Suite 230, Houston, TX 77072 i delayed responding to your email because i did not have access to email on time please next time text me at 347-868-1550

Meanwhile I have presented your delivery papers to the custom authority for verification and after 4 hours they returned the papers with check seal meaning they are satisfied with the original copy’s i have presented to them the only documents they did not approve is the US Custom Bill of Lading they stated that the document must be obtain from US custom here in Texas but they one i have here is from London United Kingdom and they said its not valid for delivery in United States

I have now made inquiry and service charge for obtaining this US Customs Bill of Lading is $110 and it should be sent to Texas United States with below information provided by the customs authority its should sent through Wal-Mart or Money gram only please i advice you to see if you will be able to pay this fee at once because most of the times why some local diplomats find it hard to deliver in USA is that they fail to have a complete visa and any little delay will restrict them from moving around USA and that will make them stay at a place asking for endless fees so what i want you to do is to pay this fee as soon as you can and send payment information so that i can deliver within 24 hours

Find the information below and send me a text me when you are done please remember I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

Receivers Name: Sylvester Renfro

NOTE MAKE SURE YOU REPLY THIS MESSAGE FOR RECORD PURPOSES

Thanks and God Bless
Mr. Carl Moore
United Nation delivery man

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.