Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298481 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:50 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Hello,

It is with good spirit of heart i opened up this great opportunity to you.A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005.His heart condition was duo to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives..{More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... nd_tsunami}

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client of our bank,a national of your country.he was a CEO/a textile company owner,business man,a miner at kruger mining company here in Cambodia. he was a geologist and consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia,China,Taiwan,Japan,Indonesia,Pakistan,Vietnam all in Asia,before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $19,340,000 (Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) I want to present you as a beneficiary,I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Kindly get back to me for more details

Yours sincerely
Chan Meng
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#298484 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:10 am
Same script, different name and email.

reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Friend ,

I am Mr Khim Leang and a personal Accountant/Executive board of Directors with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).
it is with good spirit of heart i opened up this great opportunity to you A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005.His heart condition was duo to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives..{More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... nd_tsunami}

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client our bank,a national of your country.he was a CEO/a textile company owner,business man,a miner at kruger mining company here in Cambodia. he was a geologist and consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia,China,Taiwan,Japan,Indonesia,Pakistan,Vietnam all in Asia,before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $19,340,000 (Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) I want to present you as a beneficiary,I will use my position and influence in our bank to make they release this money to you for us to share.If i wait for days and i do not hear from you,I shall look for another person.

Kindly get back to me for more details

Yours sincerely

Mr Khim Leang
Board member
Phnom Penh

#298800 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:52 pm
phone number: +855-968669907

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family is involved in tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Base on this incident he started sick for years and develop heart problem and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money been his personal accountant.

After years of the fund ($19,340,000 (Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the clams, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulate to send this money to government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of kin because you share the same name with him.

After my research I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a good and capable business for both business and investment purposes.

All documents relating to my late client and the fund are in my possession. Hence, you do not need to worry yourself or entertain any fear in you at all in this transaction. With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund and successfully transfer to your nominated bank account. You will get 50% of the amount at the conclusion of this transaction for your partnership.

Meanwhile I will need you to confirm your information below so that it will enable me officially file your name at the bank as the inheritor for the bank to start the release process:

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation
4. Direct telephone number for easy communication.

All I require from you is your maximum cooperation.

Here is my Direct num +855.9686-69907.
Here Attached is my ID card.
Mr Chan Meng
Board Member
Phnom Penh

#298922 by Tim Atem Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:33 pm
Chan's fake bank:

Foreign Trade Bank
email: [email protected]
phone numbers
+855-17537228
+855-23426108 ext 112

How are you? I have successfully completed the process this morning, and filed in your name with your information's officially at the bank today as the relative next of kin to my late client Mr.EDWARD , With this development now, I will like you to fill this letter in the attached file documents correctly and send to the bank through bank email contact address, so that they will proceed with the transfer. On this message there is three attached file, Death certificate and Deposit Certificate with the application, trans-type it and send to bank e-mail address on the application given to you.

Remember not to disclose my interest to the bank officials; so that they will not know that I am working together with you to have this inheritance fund. I will advise you to follow my instruction so that you do not make any mistake. As soon as you send it to the bank, try and send one copy of the message to me for my own verification.
I will wait for your urgent response.

=====================================================

Your Office or Home
Address Under.

………………….......
………………….......
23 June 2016,
Attention:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
FOREIGN TRADE BANK
No.3, Street Kramuon Sar
Sangkat Phsar Tmey 1 Khan Daun
Penh Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

E-MAIL: [email protected]
Tel: +(855) 1753-7228
Fax: +(855) 23 426 108 EX 112

Sir,

I ............................................on behalf of my ( MR.EDWARD ) I am submitting this letter on behalf of the deposit at your custody; please Advise me all necessary processes needed to conclude the release fund bestowed to me valued at $19, 340, 000.00 (Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United states Dollars Only)

BENEFICIARY NAME:EDWARD
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO. 210347899543124

Please note in the Attachments is a copy of the Death Certificate and also a copy of the Deposit Slip from your Institution.

Yours faithfully,

Name..........................
Tel: ...........................

ftbkbank.com is an email-only domain:

Domain Name: FTBKBANK.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 12-may-2016
Creation Date: 12-may-2016
Expiration Date: 12-may-2017