Information on romance scams and scammers.
#298407 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:27 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Hello Dearest
My name is susan, I saw your profile at Facebook and admire it, Please sorry for my embarrassment, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop honest relationship. I wish if is the will of God, we can start from here. But For better presentation kindly reach me back ([email protected]) for more communication, As i did not say much about myself here,

Please reply to my PRIVATE email so that i can send you my photos and my details, I have a reason of contacting you, I have something very important to share with you, Please kindly write me through my email so that i will tell you the reason why i contacted you, here is my email, ([email protected]) Hoping To Hear From You ,
Yours Susan
Abraham.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#298772 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:31 am

Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?it's hot over here in Senegal. My name is Susan Abraham(25) single and never married, tall and fair in complexion, Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and loving, above all God fearing, I am from South Sudan in Africa and presently i am residing in orphanage camp as a result of the civil war that occurred in my country. My Late father (Dr Isaiah Diing Abraham) was a politician and the managing director of one Gold & fan Industry in Kigali Rwandan in Africa and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house, So on that fatal night, they killed my mother,father, and my two brother in a cold blood. I am the only person that survived because i was just at the back of the house when they came and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am staying now, I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours
Forever Susan

#298886 by Tim Atem Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:27 am
phone number: +221-774037261

Hello My Dearest One,

I'm feel so complete reading your mail this morning, How are you today, i hope you are fine? as for me,loneliness have been my friend over here in Senegal. In this charity home we are not allowed to go out from here, Its just like someone staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is the Rev David Mike who has been helping me to use his computer and I only send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father David's office, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the orphanage camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women. The Pastor's Phone number is ( +221- 774037261 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Susan Abraham ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a orphanage camp here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my 2nd year where i was studying Bio-Chemistry in juba university south sudan, before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation i am now. it's true that am not comfortable in where am living now, but all glory be to God. because I'm Alive today,

I know that you will be thinking about the age and the distance been a barrier but i want you to know something, that the happiness of someone does not determine the age or distance so far both of them love and care for each other, understand their selves and most importantly trust themselves, so i want you to take your mind off the age and the distance and let us focus on our future.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later and here is the actual reason why i contacted you, when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question(is $4.3 million dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the orphanage camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend David mike because of the respect i give to him as a father and the help he has been offering to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if anybody gets to know about it.

Dear i want you to fill your full information's such as;

your full name........................

Address.............................

Phone number.....................

Occupation.....................

Dear i requested these information's from you so that i can use it to introduce you to the bank for them to recognize you as my trustee/foreign partner and as soon as i have all these your information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, i will be going back to the hostel as i expect your call. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours Faithfully, Susan Abraham.

#299173 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:00 am

Good morning dearest, After reading your mail i discuss with rev david concerning the possibility of me living here to USA which we called US embassy here but they demanded my International passport and i lost mine when i was running out from my country, I need to get a new international passport again and i write to ask you for this fevoure in helping me for the money to get a new International passport as they said it will cost me 285 dollars,

this what i need you to do now so that i can go and apply for visa. thanks for your help

yours always

susan

#299214 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:15 am

Good afternoon dearest and how are you doing today, I went to church and am just returning now from a little river in orphanage compound here, I write to know if you can help me with the money (two hundred and eighty five dollars So that i can go get a new International passport at the immigration together with a residence permit

Please send it through Money Gram or Western Union with Reverend father information bellow

Name: DAVID MIKE

Address: 112 NORD FOIRE

After sending you should send me all the informations receive from the money gram office

Life here has not been easy for me but i try everyday at least to make myself happy, I will stop here with my warmly hugs and many Kisses

Yours always forever

Susan