Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294126 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 5:17 pm
Reply-to: Mrs Helen Giamma <[email protected]>
Phone number: +22999936911
Other email: Barrister Mr. Mark Roger <[email protected]>

Attention: Beneficiary, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting your fund. Now, I want you to contact my Barrister on below information Name: Barrister Mr. Mark Roger, Ask him to send you the total sum of (USD$1.5 Million), in Money Gram, which I kept for you for your compensation. We need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you. 1 Your First Name..2 Your Second Name. 3 Your Country. 4 Your City.Telephone.Home Address: Occupation: Cell Phone Country: Age: Meanwhile you are advise to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid transfer to the wrong person. Contact: Barrister Mr. Mark Roger, Tele:..+229-99936911. Email;[email protected] As soon as you receive this mail message. Please try to call the Barrister immediately to know when your Money Gram could be transfer to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have received your fund. Thank you, Mrs. Helen Giamma

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#298878 by Tim Atem Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:26 am
reply-to: Mrs Helen Giamma - [email protected]
phone numbers: +229-99329199

Attention: Beneficiary, I have deposited your funds with UBA BANK PLC yesterday morning and we agreed that the delivery of your $1.5M ATM CARD compensation payment will take off on tomorrow morning. Barrister Mr,Bernard Williams, Director Cash Processing Unit United Bank oF Africa. (U.B.A). Telephone: +229-99329199 [email protected] (1Your First Name.......... 2Your Second Name......... 3Your Country........... 4Your City.............. Telephone...... Home Address: Occupation: As soon as you receive this mail message. Please try to call the Barrister immediately to know when your ATM Master Card could be transfer to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have received your fund. Thank you, Mrs Helen Giamma,

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5